• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Templar] Good [24]

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
In-Game Name: whiteninja1970
Hero Class/Lvls: Currently a Lvl 40 Dreadknight, 55 Smith. I have Mastered Paladin, Dragoon, and Disciple.
Alignment: Neutral
Desired Knightly Order: Templar
What do you want to do in the guild: What I want to do for this guild is to fight evil and protect the new players or newbies. I would really like to do this because it is sad to see High-Lvl players kill Low-Lvl players and keep camping them unfairly. I believe that you should fight people the same level as yours and let the low level level up until they are strong enough to fight you.
What you'd like to see from the guild: What I would like to see or experience from the guild is the destruction or killing of the evil towns and guilds that prevents Low-Lvl players from leveling up or getting a steady settlement.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Hero Class/Lvls: Currently a Lvl 40 Dreadknight, 55 Smith. I have Mastered Paladin, Dragoon, and Disciple.

What do you want to do in the guild: Fight Evil and Protect Newbs.
What you'd like to see from the guild: The guild destroying and fighting the evil towns/guilds.
A little more thought into your app would be nice imo.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh, I thought it I was just suppose put the things in the parenthesis from the application format. Ill update it in a bit.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
No problem! I'm not speaking on behalf of Aerokii, nor did I mean to sound rude, but when people say "I want to join because I like protecting noobs and kill evil" doesn't really show much motivation. Yes, it answers the question but it doesn't show that people REALLY want to be a part of the guild, and make a difference in it.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
What do you want to do in the guild: What I want to do for this guild is to fight evil and protect the new players or newbies. I would really like to do this because it is sad to see High-Lvl players kill Low-Lvl players and keep camping them unfairly. I believe that you should fight people the same level as yours and let the low level level up until they are strong enough to fight you.
What you'd like to see from the guild: What I would like to see or experience from the guild is the destruction or killing of the evil towns and guilds that prevents Low-Lvl players from leveling up or getting a steady settlement.
Much, much better. You leaving the FC before even being accepted to the templar shows you have the drive. If you have good behavior and are dedicated enough, then you should be all set. Ultimately, it's @Aerokii 's decision, so until he stops being AFk, good luck on your app white.

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name:
  • Pwnzy_The_Stoner
Hero Class and levels:
  • I am a master Samurai and have begun training as a dragoon recently and am now lvl 4. I am also a lvl 18 crafter but I plan to level that up later to help with opening up safehouse shops and such.
Alignment:
  • My alignment is Righteous Good.
Desired Knightly Order:
  • It would be my pleasure to be placed in the order that the guild needs me in most. I love to pvp, but my skills are definitely still in the works. I see that you have less Hospitallers than Templar so I would also be happy in that order, I do have a penchant for building intricate and innovative things. I won't say I'm the best architect but I've been building since alpha and I always strive to come up with something unique each time I build. Since I am focusing on leveling my warrior classes for the time being I feel I would be best to start off as a Templar, rise through the ranks and once I am able to make shops with my profession, start to construct for the Hospitallers. Though, which ever position The Grand Knight feels I am best suited for I will be honored to join.
What you want to do in the guild:
  • Where do I even begin... Well in the early days of my playing on HC I underwent heavy trolling. Getting killed constantly, the works. Until I finally reached my master level and could fend for myself. While leveling I also joined the town Stalwart ( @Keache can vouch for my character :p) and while leveling with Stalwart I've ma'd with the majority of the Templar already on a number of occasions including Sir Aerokii, The Vanguard. Anyways, getting killed and stolen from so frequently leveling up instilled a deep hatred towards evil in my heart. Now that I have the power to help new people who were in my position and to extinguish the trolls who caused that postion I have been searching for a way to truly help. Upon my many travels recently I've noticed safehouses near wilderness MA's, shops popping up in dangerous areas, etc, the mark of the Templars healing hand across the scarred land of Dragon. When I saw the proud sign "The Templars" hung over these beacons I eagerly checked the guild forums to my complete awe. An actual true force of good. I want to join because I too am force of absolute good. I believe the Templars can become the force that brings complete peace and order to the land. The Templar have the power to cull Dragonguarde of all evil without a doubt in my mind, and I Pwnzy would like to simply be an instrument of this righteous force of good.
What you'd like to see from the guild:
  • I would love to see the guild thrive and prosper with many members both new and old. I believe the guild can grow into the power in the land that creates order. The power that keeps trolls from stealing that diamond they find in someone else's chest. The power that makes one think twice before callously slashing a noob's throat. The Templar will become the shield between the enjoyable world of HeroCraft and the evil that wishes to prevent it.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name:
  • Pwnzy_The_Stoner
Hero Class and levels:
  • I am a master Samurai and have begun training as a dragoon recently and am now lvl 4. I am also a lvl 18 crafter but I plan to level that up later to help with opening up safehouse shops and such.
Alignment:
Desired Knightly Order:
  • It would be my pleasure to be placed in the order that the guild needs me in most. I love to pvp, but my skills are definitely still in the works. I see that you have less Hospitallers than Templar so I would also be happy in that order, I do have a penchant for building intricate and innovative things. I won't say I'm the best architect but I've been building since alpha and I always strive to come up with something unique each time I build. Since I am focusing on leveling my warrior classes for the time being I feel I would be best to start off as a Templar, rise through the ranks and once I am able to make shops with my profession, start to construct for the Hospitallers. Though, which ever position The Grand Knight feels I am best suited for I will be honored to join.
  • Where do I even begin... Well in the early days of my playing on HC I underwent heavy trolling. Getting killed constantly, the works. Until I finally reached my master level and could fend for myself. While leveling I also joined the town Stalwart ( @Keache can vouch for my character :p) and while leveling with Stalwart I've ma'd with the majority of the Templar already on a number of occasions including Sir Aerokii, The Vanguard. Anyways, getting killed and stolen from so frequently leveling up instilled a deep hatred towards evil in my heart. Now that I have the power to help new people who were in my position and to extinguish the trolls who caused that postion I have been searching for a way to truly help. Upon my many travels recently I've noticed safehouses near wilderness MA's, shops popping up in dangerous areas, etc, the mark of the Templars healing hand across the scarred land of Dragon. When I saw the proud sign "The Templars" hung over these beacons I eagerly checked the guild forums to my complete awe. An actual true force of good. I want to join because I too am force of absolute good. I believe the Templars can become the force that brings complete peace and order to the land. The Templar have the power to cull Dragonguarde of all evil without a doubt in my mind, and I Pwnzy would like to simply be an instrument of this righteous force of good.
  • I would love to see the guild thrive and prosper with many members both new and old. I believe the guild can grow into the power in the land that creates order. The power that keeps trolls from stealing that diamond they find in someone else's chest. The power that makes one think twice before callously slashing a noob's throat. The Templar will become the shield between the enjoyable world of HeroCraft and the evil that wishes to prevent it.
Well shit pwnzy, with an app like that I don't think you even need my recommendation!

Toadnzack

Gold
In Game Name:
  • Pwnzy_The_Stoner
Hero Class and levels:

Alignment:

Desired Knightly Order:

Beautiful show of dedication ☺

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: Archmage_lloyd
Hero Class and levels: Current: Dreadknight;53 Alchemist;19 | I have: Ranger;31 Thief;55 | I prefer : Assassin.
Alignment: Neutral, but im leaning towards good
What you want to do in the guild: Fight evil. Provide materials for our friends.
What you'd like to see from the guild: What i would like to see from the guild, is us pushing evil back to its source then eliminating it swiftly! Also, i want to embrace the many books and knoweledge stores you have to learn as much as possible

Not half bad, and we've got some good folk in the guild vouching for you- and if you do so vow to fight evil and uphold justice within the server and the guild, I would be and am happy to name you Sir LLoyd, Knight Templar!

In Game Name:
  • Pwnzy_The_Stoner
Hero Class and levels:

Alignment:

Desired Knightly Order:

Pwnzy, that's an amazing app, and your templar brothers would be very proud to have you!

HOWEVER!

Membership in Ethereal will cause problems, since it's an evil town. I really, really want to accept you, but I fear that joining us might conflict with your town, since... we'd be fighting them.

whiteninja!

... I'll get back to you, I need to talk to jzill about a few things first, since you're applying for his order.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Hm, we may have a problem, but i can be resolved easily i believe. Zachimon is part of, Akahi. This is a new town that recently attacked some of our members (me and spartanman i think). It was a large group of people: some include, twidger, maxo, shorty, encoded, and more

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Hm, we may have a problem, but i can be resolved easily i believe. Zachimon is part of, Akahi. This is a new town that recently attacked some of our members (me and spartanman i think). It was a large group of people: some include, twidger, maxo, shorty, encoded, and more
Akahi does have a few people in its town that we fight, so I don't know either.