• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tacos

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Viva la tacos!*

*gender consistency is off, but "vivo el tacos" don't have the same ring, and what the heck is a taca anyways? actually don't answer that.

agentjwall

Godly
Viva la tacos!*

*gender consistency is off, but "vivo el tacos" don't have the same ring, and what the heck is a taca anyways? actually don't answer that.

Don't forget plurality! Even with the incorrect gender it should still be "viva las tacos". Unless of course, you are referring to "tacos" as a single entity (like "the united states is" "versus the united states are"), which would be completely viable. The Herocraft pro-taco resistance movement for example (I know you exist) could be referred to as "tacos" which would not only make the statement correct plurally, but could also be considered correct gender wise as well; referring to a resistance movement or "la résistance." That would not only be a clever reference to the French Civil War, but also implies that there actually is an underground resistance movement pertaining to tacos at work as I type...

Conclusion: Dazureus is up to something... :cool:
No doubt that that the Academy is actually a front for the HpTRM (Herocraft pro-Taco Resistance Movement) and Dazureus is really using Guild funds to illegally smuggle tacos into Herocraftia under the very noses of the Anti-Taco movement... #ConspiracyTheory

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Don't forget plurality! Even with the incorrect gender it should still be "viva las tacos". Unless of course, you are referring to "tacos" as a single entity (like "the united states is" "versus the united states are"), which would be completely viable. The Herocraft pro-taco resistance movement for example (I know you exist) could be referred to as "tacos" which would not only make the statement correct plurally, but could also be considered correct gender wise as well; referring to a resistance movement or "la résistance." That would not only be a clever reference to the French Civil War, but also implies that there actually is an underground resistance movement pertaining to tacos at work as I type...

Conclusion: Dazureus is up to something... :cool:
No doubt that that the Academy is actually a front for the HpTRM (Herocraft pro-Taco Resistance Movement) and Dazureus is really using Guild funds to illegally smuggle tacos into Herocraftia under the very noses of the Anti-Taco movement... #ConspiracyTheory
Wat