• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tacos

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I deny involvement with any and all rebellious organizations pertaining to Mexican foodstuffs, extant or hypothetical, and am not obligated to produce a record of Academy transactions to the public.

Tacos. Tacos will rise again.
Who/what is/are tacos?
I should completely use Mexican food terminology as a secret code at some point.
Oh right. I thought you ment like an organisation called Tacos! :p My mistake! :p Tacos 4 all then! :D I love them, very tasty! :)
These posts ought to be deleted at the earliest opportunity, and until then are to be disregarded entirely.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
The previous post made by user Dazureus has been approved by the Stronghold Guild of User Protection (SGUP) Any and all posts claiming the previously stated user is involved in quote: "rebellious organizations pertaining to Mexican foodstuffs, extant or hypothetical" will be disregarded and ignored. Any posts the user has made in the past can and will not be used to soil his good name.

*STAMP* *SEAL* *LOCK* *STASH* *HIDE* *COPY* *PASTE* *STAMP* *APPROVE* *STAB* *SLASH* *GIVE RAISE* *POKE* *STORE* *GIVE PRAISE* *EXPLODE* *STAMP* *STAMP FOR GOOD MEASURE*

agentjwall

Godly
There needs to be an APPROVE rating for posts like this @Kainzo

And the icon should be an approved stamp!
approved.jpg

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I know right, cup noodles are better.
I trust that the many sensible people to be found on this forum will heap Tards upon your pointed little head, Kwong. Either way, your heresy will be punished.

Lock your doors, and sleep with one eye open tonight. It's how we'll know it's you.

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
If you don't like tacos, you be not human.

[RAndomquote]
Logic gets you from A to Z.
Imagination gets you everywhere.
-Albert Einstein
[/RAndomquote]
What? I never said that.

Update:
The Cup Noodles would like to offer with open arms, an alliance.
This man has been trying to get are members to join his cause. All TPA affiliates, spreed the word of Kwong's plans, the cup noodles most not win.