• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tacos

tips48

Gold
YOUR LEAVING AGAIN? NO!
Figured when you said Tacos you meant the sad story of a taco who got abandones by his friends...

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm a waiter. All the work is done for me, I just eat it at the end. There's nothing wrong with the taco...But the burrito and and enchilada and quesadilla are better.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I must do this for all the tacos of the world...
Google Dictionary said:
ta·co

noun /ˈtäkō/ 
tacos, plural
  • A Mexican dish consisting of a fried tortilla, typically folded, filled with various mixtures, such as seasoned meat, beans, lettuce, and tomatoes

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Just wanted to point out that searching tacos comes up with my name in almost every result.....

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Celebrate national Taco day buy eating not just a ton of tacos...but by eating a SHIT TON OF TACOS

Hell yeah. FYI my school has 4 different lunch periods and I dont get to eat untill nearly 2:00PM so it fucks up my eating schedual, so I just talk about tacos here to hold me over

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
wait is it national taco day? If so I'm making more tacos.

I was going to anyway this week but now you've given me reason.

MY HERO.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Actually (after further research) There IS a national Taco day on October 4th, how I look forward to that day

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Has anyone realized that National Tao day will be on Taco Tuesday? My friend sitting next to me just brought that to my attention. WOO!!!!