• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tacos

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Sorry, bad day. I always say 'Don't acknowledge the monday and it wont acknowledge you' so in other words I just pretend that there are two tuesdays in the week.

Guess who woke up this morning and thought 'monday'?

My day sucks so far. I sowwy. You're still a pesimist though

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
2 tuesdays? are u crazy? Tuesdays are even worse than mondays. Its like your trying to recover from your monday and tuesday just comes up and rapes u. The only thing that helps is taco tuesdays.

and im not as much a pessimist as a realist, I dont hope for bad things, but I can see them coming and prepare for the worst.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I wasn't tagged by you? I am truly very sad now. Do you, @RandomAcronym , actually deserve tacos?

"Deny not any man his taco, lest he see his punishment even before his life's end. Stupid."
-Book of Taco, 40:4
The following is a text from a long lost translation, the true text of the above verse.
"Deny not any grammatically correct man his taco, lest he see his punishment even before his life's end. However, those of improper grammar shall be denied tacos. Stupid."
-Book of Taco, 40:4