• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tacos

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Only the original, San Tabasco bless it.

That's it though, man, I'm getting into the clergy. Bet I can make Mexicardinal by the end of the year.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
THOU SHALL NOT EAT THE BLESSED TACOS!!! :mad:
Oh holy lord of Tacos, bring your beef deliciousness down upon us and bring us never-ending glory filled with cheese and sour cream. Taco shell, son of lord Taco sacrificed his hard shell and inner softness so we may never know the terror of hunger and so we may be blessed with full bellies and delicious noms forever and ever! In the name of the nom, amen

-Book of Taco 6:9

You need to re-read the Book of Tacos.

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
"Thous shalt not nometh on thy tacos, favored by the lorD Taco, without a blood sacrifice to hiM, thy master."
-Edicts of Tijuana, 39:2​

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Surely we've been over this. The blood sacrifice refers to the blood of the animals who provide the taco meat. Tacos being delicious, edible food is a key concept of the Book. I don't see what the issue is.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4

I referenced the 404 error with my Taco Book quote up there.
I then had no idea what stronghold meant when he couldn't find it.
I just realized this about 3 minutes ago.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
Main Quest: DONE
Civil War quests: DONE
Level: 41
Time played: 81 hours

Only the main quest and the civil war quests? damn ur slow.

and yes i would like tacos on skyrim... all the ingredients are there, whats the closest thing to a mexican on skyrim so we can force them into making food?

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Only the main quest and the civil war quests? damn ur slow.

and yes i would like tacos on skyrim... all the ingredients are there, whats the closest thing to a mexican on skyrim so we can force them into making food?
Shut up you pesimist bastard. Those are not the ONLY quests I've done you fool, I've done pleanty more Mr. I've done ever quest there is

Shut up