• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
@khoi I think Xanipher already removed it. I was fucking with you guys about the "pay to access your chests". Told hero to tell you that when you were over there and I would add to region.

Mrfly007 had personally told me via pm that he had robbed RA and was going to continue to do so. Kimekhenz and I went over there and killed his ass.

I truly don't remember the whole deal about Buddah asking me about region. I just got charged 500c to make my personal region in the jungle. Now see, if I had anything to do with that region, you would have been charged 500c, not 800c. This is the same admin who sold me yoIyo's noble plot. >_>

EDIT: BuddahHoppah is a female.

EDIT2: Just discovered this music. Give it a listen while mining. http://8tracks.com/dabeez32/yea-this-mix-is-that-good

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
If what 5py said about mrfly is true. you can take my vote out to bring him back and he is on my personal KOS list with many other people
@MrFly007
@khoi

donnymeyer

Obsidian
I LOVE HUNGER GAMES IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED MY PIC IS THE BIRD
Ha! Barring Wolever, I think I could safely add a "Bad Spelling" tag to almost every post in this thread. I wish there was a grammar one I could use as well.

Are you guys still operational?
why do you think i brought the hunger games up?
also, khoi, you dont remember? its that cliffisde wooden house. underneath the house is a base with little rooms claimed my RA people

M

MrFly007

Also i am usure is i want to join...it was a gesture to see if you would let me. But i have no other options. ALso i would NOT live in that cave. It is so old to me and there is nothin about it exept the storage room. No one even uses there rooms. So i would prob livve outside.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
@donnymeyet o that place nah i think p1moyer just claimed it for no reason but we never built it
@MrFly007 yea we kinda moved to our noble plot for the most part and also we did set up a castle somewhere....
*i really need rei's mini back....

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
great... i dont know who to believe now....
fly technically you did leave RA and joined enemies, but only for a short period
5py... just cause your sneaking doesnt mean i can't see you stealing from us by opening our chest while you had your regions
at this rate idk who i'm suppose to believe

IGN-KaydenWaveharp
age/location-21, Ontario
why you wish to join/ should be accepted-I was told that it's hard to start out on your own and figured a guild would be a good first step. I'm a dedicated player looking to learn/help all I can and to fight the good fight. And I'm very new...as in I just started today.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups-None at all.
what are your goals-To build something epic, become part of a group and to be all powerful of course, isn't that the point of an rpg? :p
do you have or wish to talk on skype- I don't have it, but I can get it yes.
class- Rogue
additional info- Uhm...I dunno, here is what i put for my site application:
Let's see, I play alot of different Rpg's/MMORPG's ranging from Minecraft, Flyff and SWTOR to older stuff like Baldur's Gate.When I'm not playing Video Games/Minecraft I work as well as do alot of forum based roleplaying and IRL horseback riding. I am a very passionate person with the things I pursue and have no doubt it will be the same with Herocraft. I am very laid back and always try to help those new to the games I play when I've been around longer.Let's see...what else we got here, I watch alot of Anime tv-shows and my favorite genre of game is RPG (Which makes up about 2/3 of my collection of games.) I also collect classic video games and have quite a large collection.

When it comes to Minecraft I spend usually two or three hours a day playing it and without any real set plans...I just kind of build at random and create whatever my mind comes up with. I'd post previous builds, but I never really though to save any of them, I've had to re-install my minecraft on several occassions and have lost alot of my builds, I am currently working on a castle offline.

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
time for best ponie thread, khoi im taking over,
twilight spahkul is best poni :[)