• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

M

MrFly007

hunger games is the best book ever dnt doubt it.....i cried when peeta got a prostetice leg...JK

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
well i'm back ok start to reply to people now.....
@Haxnn i agree if anything STOP SPAMMING THE PAGE OVER A FRIGGIN FEUD
@5pyPig hey 5py we made the regions along time ago.. you were there don't you remember? we had to get your permission to get buddah to access the regions other wise he would'nt have done it to begin with and beside you can remove the regions we don't really need it anymore but where has the 800c i paid for the regions go?
@hero54123 i guess you could come back......
@Kenneth_Chow HUNGER GAMES FTW :D
@donnymeyet umm don? when was this time period of a wooden house? we had never achieved a base above ground

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
.........2 days ago this thread was on page 8...now its 14 *sigh

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
@5pyPig 5py im ok with the fact of removing the regions buts charging us for something becomes unfair as i said we created the regions while you were with us and needed your permission to do so which you gave

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
He can remove the region if he wants I almost have enough money in RL to donate to Tier 7

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
i dont think mrfly did. I remember khoi saying someone exploiting us and if he did steal it everyone get a second chance

KindralSoul

Legacy Supporter 4
Jonjur - K, now I entered the battle.

So what you're saying is that All those times that you've been on Skype talking with us doesn't matter anymore? Also, all those time's we've met at your "Old base" doesn't matter either? Hmm, last time I checked they did.

ORLY? I recall you saying in O chat that you have the "Most deaths on Herocraft!", so don't even think about just coming up and saying that you can beat him, or even me.
Just remember, Khoi and I are spec, you're not.

@khoi - Wake up and smell the roses dammit.
Note: Im banned from O chat :3

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
wow, you know out of everything that happened i'm not really bothered by jonjurs presence

Aetosion

Obsidian
Ha! Barring Wolever, I think I could safely add a "Bad Spelling" tag to almost every post in this thread. I wish there was a grammar one I could use as well.

Are you guys still operational?