• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If you're not online, you can just ask your guildmates how they got beaten so badly. I'm sure they will explain to you how powerful we are. (Heck, i can just say "Lets raid RA" and i will have 10-20 people attending at once).

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@Kenneth_Chow I am sure that @khoi would not appreciate you attacking and insulting allies and dragging your guild into a useless petty war. I would not accuse others of spending too much time on MC or similiar accusations will soon be leveled against you. Canterlot is a member of XD, and the King of XD is xexorian, a person who would be happy I'm sure to attack you if you interfere with progress on CT or in anyway interfere with Dominion affairs. If you have a personal feud with EtKenn, don't make both CT and RA suffer because of it.
-Best regards, WoleverEntun

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I would enjoy it just staying in RA while /shouting that Kenneth_Chow needs to learn how to spell ;)

Oh wow, a DG plot? You must be rich, i mean it costs sooooooo much more then Hamlet regions /Sarcasm

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Don't fuck with The Dominion, lol.

/Sarcasm You must feel like a great player Kenneth, having LWC's. I mean, i totally don't have LWC's myself.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
yea...what the fuck happened. its been like what 3 hours since ive been on? i kinda stopped on page 10 just for the fact i can't care or find a good enough reason to find what this is about so... honestly guys calm down
@Kenneth_Chow kenn stop ranting on etkenn this argument is long enough also you did raid an Allie or well Allie of Allie least you should do is appoligize for it not go on a 3 page argument
@EtKEnn really? kenn didn't know who you were threatening to attack other people over the course of ones action will get you nowhere but what? what better will you be against the word of evil
i just got through a argument with jonjur...(really she is annoying) im not looking for another one and where would war on eachother get us? we be in a fucking dead end circle while evil guilds can simply laugh ETK ik your guild is strong would you actually have to prove anything plus i've only looked for alliances to stay to of wars with people that i would normally befriend and kenn i understand you like to raid but be carefull sometimes the last thing i want to do is lose an SIC..or a friend.
@WoleverEntun btw thanks for at least trying to end the argument

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
also if theres on thing i do agree with wolever on its that this whole argument is petty apparently it fails to show or prove the companionship,maturity and discipline RA and CT stand for or at least use too

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I don't lead a guild, i lead a Hamlet. A Hamlet with 22 active members.

I also find it funny (and dumb) how Kenneth rated all my posts dumb. Pathetic, i rated Bad spelling because he can't spell for shit.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
*gets book out of pocket*

Any more arguing may or may not result in reading some lines from this book. :D

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
ok, i would like to make an alliance with canterlot, please khoi, i like mlp:fim and
canterlot is a city in the show, and they can't be too mean, i could try to persuade them to become allies.
pleese :D
*penis quote here*