• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
and i was sure i was lvl 10 when i raided you. so i am sorry your town cant defend agasint such a low lvl person.
@EtKEnn
There was a level 2 caster online and we didn't have regions. Looks like i have to show you Canterlot's true strength sometime, i won't accept such arrogance. Expect me over soon.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Because you still suck in pvp and are stuck as a warrior? If you can't fight, i hope the rest of RA can. I won't come alone.C

Edit: Are you assuming i don't have a life other then MC? Funny how i use much of my spare time being active as a Football player on my local team, my grades at school rock and i'm high up socially. Suck it.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You know that your guild is Good aligned, right? If you like having enemies and fighting, why not join Los Bandidos or S.H.I.T? Or even TC for that sake.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
bring as much friends as you want but i do ask you to do this 4 week later i really do have a life to live and not play mc all day
Are you fucking serious? Are you even reading my posts? Please learn to spell and read, since you use so much of your time on "School"

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
well as you said you were going to see us soon. so if you attack us i am able to fight back. and i never want to be a good guild that why i was thinking on join and evil one
You're such a great SiC! Bringing war upon your guild because of your own arrogance. I feel sad for RA, having to suffer because of you. Also, if you want to be an evil player, leave this guild and join an evil one. That would have been much better then bringing doom upon your guildmates.