• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
ok, i would like to make an alliance with canterlot, please khoi, i like mlp:fim and
canterlot is a city in the show, and they can't be too mean, i could try to persuade them to become allies.
pleese :D
*penis quote here*
GO TWILIGHT SPAHKUL!!!!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I have an idea, if you wish to continue the 3 page long argument so it in a conve, that was your guys arn't spaming the threat or getting tons of negative rating just out of anger....

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
Rise Against's assets in their personal region have officially been locked down. The region was created with my name and without my permission. I cannot establish my own personal region because of this bullshit. I have removed everyone from the region except for myself. If you would like access to your lwc chests inside the region, you need to pay me 200 coins per person.

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
Where is the personal region located? Is it their own base near LF?

Yes @WoleverEntun . I visited the area and made sure it was all patched up. Back when I was a member, I was the only donator member. I guess they created a pe to establish a personal region in my name without me knowing. I never talked to an admin, paid coin for it, or anything. I was going to make a personal region today and was informed that this one is mine. Please do /region info 5pypig so you can get a better idea. There are at least 2 lwc'd chests inside of this region.

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
Well being so close to LF, I am sure I will just delete it. Also this will ensure you don't have any LB near your town and you can relax a bit.

M

MrFly007

(Khoi only will answer this no other douches) I was wondering if i could comeback to RA, i havent made up my mind as to wether i have fully made up my mind to come back butyour answer woill be apriciated. thank you. P.S. right now i am with gillifrey i am unsure if they are allys but since its BMW i thnk were on good terms.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
i guess i am a douch but i will love for you to come back but it isnt my choice