• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
bros love and tolerate! We don't go to war. You are banished to the MOON donny!

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
umm..... wtf? i just took a shower, and me saying one thing to piss off ken, turned into war...... khoi im always loyal, and i moved your diamond and ender eye from base to plot for security reasons, but still fluttershy is 2nd best, pinkie pie is best, 3rd is twilight spahkul, then rainbow dash, and rarity is just a whore.

OhNoJoeVo

Dirt
IGN- OhNoJoeVo
age/location- 18 & Boston, MA USA
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I love to contribute to the community and I love to make structures to impress peers
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- None at the moment, just joined!
what are your goals- To contribute greatly to the community and become of somewhat high power!
do you have or wish to talk on skype- Yes!
class- Warrior
additional info- I've been playing MC for 2 years now and look forward to contributing to an actual community. I have a lot of skills to bring to the table and I am very efficient with everything that I do.