• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
And for the rest of you who are having this bros vs khoi war. Please talk about this somewhere else and not on the RA forums.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
@donnymeyet
@millejinta87
no ok milles would never go to war with me hes by best (viking) friend.... not to mention my only
he use to be my best friend but due to ummm... personal problems he is no longer..firebomb is now

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I wish to keep RA forums about RA. Like apps and things to inform RA members and allies. So i wish all these post about fighting and war be edited to the word deleted.
@khoi
@EtKEnn
@everyone else

MrFly007

Portal
great... i dont know who to believe now....
fly technically you did leave RA and joined enemies, but only for a short period
5py... just cause your sneaking doesnt mean i can't see you stealing from us by opening our chest while you had your regions
at this rate idk who i'm suppose to believe
Khoi......i just want to say....I LOV U...i mean....*pufffs out chest* ur pretty cool

MrFly007

Portal
Also i am pointing out that i am NOT joining RA again. this guy wants me in his town and he thinks im cool so imma take the gig. I will always turn to RA for asststance....unless this town is eniemes...but still. :rolleyes:;)

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Yes i mean what i said you show a threat to RA and I will not allow any threats to RA of any kind but i still wish you luck
@MrFly007

MrFly007

Portal
OH i found out the name of the town...it is Nevermore....idk if its cool or not or allies but...ok

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Well it seem you have joined the town that is allies with are allies that just wonderful

MrFly007

Portal
WAit....khoi said u dnt use the cave alot anyomre and u have a plot....is this true.
Cause the main reason i left is cause i hated that cave

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
yes it is true we live in a noble plot now.Well khoi and the rest do on the other hand i live in the cave because all my stuff is there and the plot just doesn't fit me.
@MrFly007

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
well you never asked and you are still a KOS for me unless i am told not to kill you

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
well than if you and khoi are ok i won't kill you unless i see you stealing from any of our members