• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Providence [31] - not actively recruiting

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
At this time, Providence is not actively recruiting. If you desire to fill out an application, please do not be offended if we do not respond, but respond to someone elses. Exceptions to this may include old friends or exceptional players, ans/or other reasons.

RagingDragon5

Portal
At this time, Providence is not actively recruiting. If you desire to fill out an application, please do not be offended if we do not respond, but respond to someone elses. Exceptions to this may include old friends or exceptional players, ans/or other reasons.
Probably should edit your first post with this, most people won't read through all the pages to look for notifications like this.

jakeM56

Soulsand
IGN | jakeM56
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | NJ, Eastern
How long have you been white-listed | I've been white-listed like 2 months before the reset
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Providence | Well, I heard that Providence has a great town, and fabulous townies.
Why would Providence want you | Because I'm like the hero in the story.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Check and check.
Tell us about yourself | I play triple AAA Ice hockey, and love the mining game of craft
How did you hear about Providence | From my old friend Dsawemd
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, the wonderful Mayor of Providence, RagingDragon5, Second in command , And yeelowsnow, Third in command..
Referrals | May I add in that Dsawemd, A providence citizen, inspired me to apply, and I'm happy I did. I hope you take my application into thorough thinking..

-Thank you for your consideration, jakeM56

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | jakeM56
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | NJ, Eastern
How long have you been white-listed | I've been white-listed like 2 months before the reset
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Providence | Well, I heard that Providence has a great town, and fabulous townies.
Why would Providence want you | Because I'm like the hero in the story.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Check and check.
Tell us about yourself | I play triple AAA Ice hockey, and love the mining game of craft
How did you hear about Providence | From my old friend Dsawemd
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, the wonderful Mayor of Providence, RagingDragon5, Second in command , And yeelowsnow, Third in command..
Referrals | May I add in that Dsawemd, A providence citizen, inspired me to apply, and I'm happy I did. I hope you take my application into thorough thinking..

-Thank you for your consideration, jakeM56
Sorry, you do not meet the requirements and we are not taking applications art this time. Feel free to apply at a later time if you wish.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
New IGN | Faunhererherherhe
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Alaska, Alaska
How long have you been white-listed | I'm an Elder, treat me with some respect you lil punk
Previous Towns | 7
Why did you leave (if applicable) | For you guys :)
Why do you want to join Providence | The FTB Crew
Why would Providence want you | I am the best PvPer you will ever meet, my 0.1 KD is testament to that
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Only when Leo isn't on
Tell us about yourself | Sometimes I shower
How did you hear about Providence | Hilltim was there to great my on the PvE ship the day I got on this map, things kinda clicked after that :) <3
Referrals | Like everyone in town tbh

Please just put my name on the citizen's list on the thread please I am lonely

Zoomzane4

Stone
i know you denied my recruit app. but please hear me out. the farm you claimed for devin has my items within the claim. I'm stuck with 2 choices, either i need help finding a new home, or i have to stay but require a recruit app that is accepted. please help me make this decision. contact me when you can

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Are you talking about the farm in PVE at Cobbledumperton's regions? If so that was his and Trist's for quite a long time.

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
They built that farm and they are just putting up the town regions. They don't necessarily have to help you do anything since you decided to build so close to a planned township.
devin invited him to live in the house so i need to sit down with devin and the council to figure this out

Zoomzane4

Stone
IGN | Zoomzane4
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Illinois, central time
How long have you been white-listed | over a year
Previous Towns | 1 (Promethius 1.6)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I left the server completely for a few months then came back with the new update
Why do you want to join Providence | To help and make great contraptions with others
Why would Providence want you | With some help moving some items, and engineering work
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | yes and yes
Tell us about yourself | i can get mad easily, but i can get very competitive
How did you hear about Providence | devin suggested me to join first and Trist suggested to retry the app again
Who are the leaders of Providence |
Jonsoon, the wonderful Mayor of Providence, RagingDragon5, Second in command , And yeelowsnow, Third in command.
Referrals | none

This is to Trist. he said he will take care of it

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | Zoomzane4
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Illinois, central time
How long have you been white-listed | over a year
Previous Towns | 1 (Promethius 1.6)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I left the server completely for a few months then came back with the new update
Why do you want to join Providence | To help and make great contraptions with others
Why would Providence want you | With some help moving some items, and engineering work
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | yes and yes
Tell us about yourself | i can get mad easily, but i can get very competitive
How did you hear about Providence | devin suggested me to join first and Trist suggested to retry the app again
Who are the leaders of Providence |
Jonsoon, the wonderful Mayor of Providence, RagingDragon5, Second in command , And yeelowsnow, Third in command.
Referrals | none

This is to Trist. he said he will take care of it

Hello,

We are not recruiting at this time and you also do not meet our minimum age requirement. Feel free to apply at a later time or over at our sister town: CobbleDumperTon

xFuZe

TNT
IGN | xFuZe
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | California, PST
How long have you been whitelisted | 3 years and 10 months.
Previous Towns | Dmilk, Verstad, Ironpass, Thornhollow, Zarnath, Magnolia, etc'
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Town died
Why do you want to join Providence | Aryios is cool. I like to PvP with your Providence members
Why would Providence want you | ALWAYS down for a fight.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes.
Tell us about yourself |
How did you hear about Providence | Aryios
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, and yeelowsnow
Referrals | Aryios

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
IGN | xFuZe
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | California, PST
How long have you been whitelisted | 3 years and 10 months.
Previous Towns | Dmilk, Verstad, Ironpass, Thornhollow, Zarnath, Magnolia, etc'
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Town died
Why do you want to join Providence | Aryios is cool. I like to PvP with your Providence members
Why would Providence want you | ALWAYS down for a fight.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes.
Tell us about yourself |
How did you hear about Providence | Aryios
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, and yeelowsnow
Referrals | Aryios
Accepted.

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
New IGN | Faunhererherherhe
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Alaska, Alaska
How long have you been white-listed |
I'm an Elder, treat me with some respect you lil punk
Previous Towns | 7
For you guys :)
Why do you want to join Providence | The FTB Crew
Why would Providence want you | I am the best PvPer you will ever meet, my 0.1 KD is testament to that
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Only when Leo isn't on
Tell us about yourself | Sometimes I shower
How did you hear about Providence | Hilltim was there to great my on the PvE ship the day I got on this map, things kinda clicked after that :) <3
Referrals | Like everyone in town tbh

Please just put my name on the citizen's list on the thread please I am lonely
@Jonsoon update the citizen list!