• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Providence [31] - not actively recruiting

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Pending, if it turns out that Jonsoon didn't actually refer you, you will be blacklisted and put on KOS.

Edit 1: Appears you have already applied to other towns. Strike 1.
Edit 2: People don't like you. Strike 2.
Edit 3: Your referrals are BS'd. Strike 3.

3 STRIKES, YOU'RE OUT
Ok, first off I never said that Jonsoon referred me. I said he told me to apply. I asked him if i could join and he said I should apply on the forums.

1. I said in my app that I applied to another town but decided not to join. I told you guys in my app.

2. What in the fuck kind of reason is that? This is wrong im friends with @leftovers5 who is in the town. What have I done to you guys for you not to like me?

3. My referals were people that i knew in the town. I spoke to all those people today and they all told me to give it a shot. Da burg told me i could try but he didn't think i would be accepted.

Yellow snow how can you not like me if you have never spoken to me? I say don't judge someone if you never met them.

RagingDragon5

Portal
Ok, first off I never said that Jonsoon referred me. I said he told me to apply. I asked him if i could join and he said I should apply on the forums.

1. I said in my app that I applied to another town but decided not to join. I told you guys in my app.

2. What in the fuck kind of reason is that? This is wrong im friends with @leftovers5 who is in the town. What have I done to you guys for you not to like me?

3. My referals were people that i knew in the town. I spoke to all those people today and they all told me to give it a shot. Da burg told me i could try but he didn't think i would be accepted.

Yellow snow how can you not like me if you have never spoken to me? I say don't judge someone if you never met them.

You applied to a town, got accepted and decided not to join. That right there is an automatic deny. It shows you can't be trusted, not loyal, and wish washy on your decisions. If you still would like to be part of Providence at a later date you may apply again, and the answer may change depending on if you are able to change our view. However, at this time you are not welcome at Providence, I hope you can see our point of view. I wish you the best of luck on this server.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9

Everybody that I spoke with has told me that you are not someone that I'd want to be in town with. I'm sorry that I had to be the one to tell you this, but the majority of the people in our ts simply do not like you.

You are implying that I do not like you, however, I have never said this. If you want me to not like you, give me a reason. I am simply filtering our applications. You did not make the cut.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
You applied to a town, got accepted and decided not to join. That right there is an automatic deny. It shows you can't be trusted, not loyal, and wish washy on your decisions. If you still would like to be part of Providence at a later date you may apply again, and the answer may change depending on if you are able to change our view. However, at this time you are not welcome at Providence, I hope you can see our point of view. I wish you the best of luck on this server.
Everybody that I spoke with has told me that you are not someone that I'd want to be in town with. I'm sorry that I had to be the one to tell you this, but the majority of the people in our ts simply do not like you.

You are implying that I do not like you, however, I have never said this. If you want me to not like you, give me a reason. I am simply filtering our applications. You did not make the cut.
If you give him time and another chance, @Johnbaur is a pretty good guy.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN |joshtsai

Age | 17 I hope this won’t be an issue in the current time. I have been in towns owned by Jonsoon before and last time it was not a problem.

Location and Time Zone | American West Coast|Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time

How long have you been whitelisted | 2 years, 2 Months

Previous Towns | Dragon: Alltum R’Lleh

Bastion: Braavos, Jericho, Rangpur

Haven: Volantis-technically

Why did you leave (if applicable) | Alltum I left due to town death, Rlleh was due to a map reset. Braavos and LO in general not going to lie was due to a large lack of membership participation. I felt alone within the Kingdom because a large number of people were MIA or taking breaks. Sadly when I left people started to play again but despite now being on an opposite side I was still able to maintain what I think was a friendly relationship. When it was time for Haven I had lost interest in Herocraft so I never fully joined the town. My application was accepted however. I don’t plan on doing this again because this town is like a collection of the people I actually like to chat with.

Why do you want to join Providence | There is a lot of things in this town that stand out to me. As I mentioned above the member list consists of lots of people I was good friends with on Bastion and I had a great time playing with them and got along well. Secondly stability. This town is populated by outstanding members of the community. These people are known for both fairness and creating good towns that last a map’s lifetime. Also getting Capitol without multiple towns support is quite impressive and congratulations on that. Finally the town has a nice name too it with our being too tacky/long/cliche.

Why would Providence want you | Well your town is fully equipped and has all of it’s upgrades. However I feel that there are somethings that I have the ability to bring to the table. I live in a great time zone and midnight to you Easterners is an hour after dinner for me. I have a certain demeanor that I think is pretty cool. I’m a pretty normal jack-of-trades type of person except when it comes to logistics. In battle I think I’m better before the fight starts than during the action. I can hold my own weight and I try not to be a sink. I am also a fast learner and eager to get started on this new map.

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | I do

Tell us about yourself | Hmm “Why do you want to join might have beena tangent into this section but I’ll talk about some out of game stuff. I’m currently a senior in high school. A drum major for a quite large band, and I take way too many AP classes that I should be banned from them. I was a proctor on this server but I pretty much quit because I hated new standard of the whitelist application and I didn’t want to participate any longer. There’s perhaps more stuff but this application is long enough as is.

How did you hear about Providence | I saw it on the forums and recognized many members in the list.

Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon RagingDragon5 yeelowsnow(are managers not a thing?)

Referrals | I’ll be honest it’s been a while since I’ve played so the people I remember might not remember me. But at one time I was good friends with a lot of them. I don’t know how this might (damn my computer overheated trying to type out this application. Thanks google drive for keeping it safe.) hurt me.
EDIT2: Pewpew says he can be a referral.

EDIT1: I will be out of town this coming week if this an issue I understand and thank you for your considerations.

Last edited:

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
IGN |joshtsai

Age | 17 I hope this won’t be an issue in the current time. I have been in towns owned by Jonsoon before and last time it was not a problem.

Location and Time Zone | American West Coast|Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time

Why did you leave (if applicable) | Alltum I left due to town death, Rlleh was due to a map reset. Braavos and LO in general not going to lie was due to a large lack of membership participation. I felt alone within the Kingdom because a large number of people were MIA or taking breaks. Sadly when I left people started to play again but despite now being on an opposite side I was still able to maintain what I think was a friendly relationship. When it was time for Haven I had lost interest in Herocraft so I never fully joined the town. My application was accepted however. I don’t plan on doing this again because this town is like a collection of the people I actually like to chat with.

Why do you want to join Providence | There is a lot of things in this town that stand out to me. As I mentioned above the member list consists of lots of people I was good friends with on Bastion and I had a great time playing with them and got along well. Secondly stability. This town is populated by outstanding members of the community. These people are known for both fairness and creating good towns that last a map’s lifetime. Also getting Capitol without multiple towns support is quite impressive and congratulations on that. Finally the town has a nice name too it with our being too tacky/long/cliche.

Why would Providence want you | Well your town is fully equipped and has all of it’s upgrades. However I feel that there are somethings that I have the ability to bring to the table. I live in a great time zone and midnight to you Easterners is an hour after dinner for me. I have a certain demeanor that I think is pretty cool. I’m a pretty normal jack-of-trades type of person except when it comes to logistics. In battle I think I’m better before the fight starts than during the action. I can hold my own weight and I try not to be a sink. I am also a fast learner and eager to get started on this new map.

Tell us about yourself | Hmm “Why do you want to join might have beena tangent into this section but I’ll talk about some out of game stuff. I’m currently a senior in high school. A drum major for a quite large band, and I take way too many AP classes that I should be banned from them. I was a proctor on this server but I pretty much quit because I hated new standard of the whitelist application and I didn’t want to participate any longer. There’s perhaps more stuff but this application is long enough as is.

How did you hear about Providence | I saw it on the forums and recognized many members in the list.

Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon RagingDragon5 yeelowsnow(are managers not a thing?)

Referrals | I’ll be honest it’s been a while since I’ve played so the people I remember might not remember me. But at one time I was good friends with a lot of them. I don’t know how this might (damn my computer overheated trying to type out this application. Thanks google drive for keeping it safe.) hurt me.

EDIT1: I will be out of town this coming week if this an issue I understand and thank you for your considerations.
I can refer you if needed

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
On a tangent, but it might be another arm of Google that is causing the problem. Do you use Chrome? I'm pleased to have found a possible explanation for my laptop overheating probs at last.
I was using Firefox at the time. I was thinking of switching back but now I think I'll stick with Firefox. Slower but seems better for me.
I have a feeling it has to do with not to date drivers and minecraft not running on my good GPU but the crappy intel one. I'll have to change that up before I start playing more.

@PewPewPewLasers Thanks bro, was on last night seems some people do remember me.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN |joshtsai

wassssuppp broskiiii

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
@Johnbaur

On behalf of myself and the town I am supposed to be representing, I would like to formally apologize to you regarding the events that transpired yesterday. My posts to you about denial were unprofessional, rude, and overly aggressive. I jumped the gun and was fueled by a pseudo-mob mentality that clouded my judgement,

I know I may have burned a bridge here, but I hope we can look past this transgression in the future.
I appreciate your understanding and again, I am sorry.

Sincerely,

yeelowsnow

[anchor=Application]
2IAq3IM.png
[/anchor]

Please apply by hitting reply to this post and filling out the information

IGN | FeileCaruth
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | Illinois, USA Central Daylight Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Uhhh, I don't even know how long.
Previous Towns | Errr, Kamino...Solitude...
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Innactivity
Why do you want to join Providence | Same people that were in the town I used to be in.
Why would Providence want you | Because I'm a cool cat, and I have nothing but time now.

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | I have a mic and I'm sure I could get team speak.
Tell us about yourself | Ummm....I don't know what you want to know! D: I'm graduated and I joined the Navy...I like playing games, and I have a bit of free time now.
How did you hear about Providence | whiteninja
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon is the mayor, I know that! I hope he remembers me! RagingDragon and Yeelowsnow
Referrals | Hmmmm

By applying you accept all our rules and understand that breaking them may be grounds for dismissal. We reserve the right to accept players who may not meet our requirement, or deny players who we do not believe are a right fit. Town hoppers and people who apply for multiple towns will most likely be denied.

wtfzoids

Glowing Redstone
[anchor=Application]
2IAq3IM.png
[/anchor]

Please apply by hitting reply to this post and filling out the information

IGN | wtfzoids
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | Arizona
How long have you been whitelisted | since Dec 15, 2011
Previous Towns | Kamino, Solitude, Volantis, Braavos
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Got bored of HC
Why do you want to join Providence | I was in previous towns under the same leadership
Why would Providence want you | I was in previous towns under the same leadership

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | I have a mic and could easily get TeamSpeak of necessary
Tell us about yourself | Not much to say, I've been an on-and-off member of HC for nearly 3 years now, and played on a Heroes-based server before that.
How did you hear about Providence | Whiteninja, via FeileCaruth
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, Yeelowsnow
Referrals | FeileCaruth

By applying you accept all our rules and understand that breaking them may be grounds for dismissal. We reserve the right to accept players who may not meet our requirement, or deny players who we do not believe are a right fit. Town hoppers and people who apply for multiple towns will most likely be denied.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN |joshtsai

Are you guys planning on being more active than you previously were?

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Are you guys planning on being more active than you previously were?
As I noted in my application I will be gone for this week so don't expect anything there. However afterwards I do plan on playing how I did in bastion.
The server has had a lot of changes and I see some of the more picky people approving of the changes. Pvp happens more often and now there is a goal to the fun.

RagingDragon5

Portal
yes

also, don't forget about FeileCaruth :D
As I noted in my application I will be gone for this week so don't expect anything there. However afterwards I do plan on playing how I did in bastion.
The server has had a lot of changes and I see some of the more picky people approving of the changes. Pvp happens more often and now there is a goal to the fun.

Accepted, @hilltim1 or @Jonsoon please add these two to our conversation