• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Providence [31] - not actively recruiting

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Woah whats happening.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Leo2596

Age | You must be 18 or older to apply: 17

Location and Time Zone |Pennsylvania EST

How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply 2 and a half years.

Previous Towns | Midguard

Why did you leave (if applicable) | I left because I missed playing with most of the people in providence and talking to them in ts.

Why do you want to join Providence | I miss talking and pvping with the people and providence.

Why would Providence want you | I can defend the town when it get raided, and I can help with upgrades and such if needed (also help pay taxes)

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes

Tell us about yourself | I have alot of time on my hands and I enjoy chilling in ts

How did you hear about Providence | Knew about it since I was in sentinel last map and it was talked about in ts.

Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, Yeelowsnow, and Ragingdragon5

Referrals | Ragingdragon5, Aryios, Midnight_storm67, and Jake332211.

You spelled Midgard wrong, you are ready.

noslon

Glowing Redstone
IGN | noslon
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Eastern Time
How long have you been whitelisted | more than 2 years maybe 3 I dont remember.
Previous Towns | Volantis
Why did you leave (if applicable) | didn't leave map got reseted
Why do you want to join Providence | because I used to be on the previous map and I know some members of the town.
Why would Providence want you | Because I'm a wizard I give free ports to members and I'm a nice guy.
Tell us about yourself | I'm gamer since I was 7 years old, played almost all kind of games also a programmer in HTML/CSS/VS/C++. I used to be in AD btw.
How did you hear about Providence | Alphesie
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, ragingdragon5, yeelowsnow
Referrals | Alphesie

Last edited:

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | noslon
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Eastern Time
How long have you been whitelisted | more than 2 years maybe 3 I dont remember.
Previous Towns | Volantis
Why did you leave (if applicable) | didn't leave map got reseted
Why do you want to join Providence | because I used to be on the previous map and I know some members of the town.
Why would Providence want you | Because I'm a wizard I give free ports to members and I'm a nice guy.
Tell us about yourself | I'm gamer since I was 7 years old, played almost all kind of games also a programmer in HTML/CSS/VS/C++. I used to be in AD btw.
How did you hear about Providence | Alphesie
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, ragingdragon5, yeelowsnow
Referrals | Alphesie

Accepted, glad to have you back. @hilltim1 @Jonsoon please add him to the conversation.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Leo2596

Location and Time Zone |Pennsylvania EST

How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply 2 and a half years.

Previous Towns | Midguard

Why did you leave (if applicable) | I left because I missed playing with most of the people in providence and talking to them in ts.

Why do you want to join Providence | I miss talking and pvping with the people and providence.

Why would Providence want you | I can defend the town when it get raided, and I can help with upgrades and such if needed (also help pay taxes)

Tell us about yourself | I have alot of time on my hands and I enjoy chilling in ts

How did you hear about Providence | Knew about it since I was in sentinel last map and it was talked about in ts.

Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, Yeelowsnow, and Ragingdragon5

Referrals | Ragingdragon5, Aryios, Midnight_storm67, and Jake332211.
IGN | PewPewPewLasers

Age | 15

Location and Time Zone | Canada, I want to say MST

How long have you been whitelisted | I've been whitelisted for over 3 years now.+

Previous Towns | Midgard

Why did you leave (if applicable) | For the same reasons as Leo, I miss the players in Providence as well as the fun times in TS that come with them. I am really fond of this community, and the determination and persistence it has.

Why do you want to join Providence | I want to join for the reasons stated above.

Why would Providence want you | I am an incredibly active player, and while I do enjoy PvP quite often I am also open to working on projects in the town as well as gathering supplies needed for the town. While my designing skills may not be desirable, I am perfectly capable of doing labour work for the town.

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes I do.

Tell us about yourself | I know most of the people in this town, but for those who don't know I am a 15 year old guy who enjoys hanging out with friends and playing games. I'm a pretty sociable person, and like to have fun.

How did you hear about Providence | Through TS, raids, raiding, and me being in this community last map.

Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, yeelowsnow, and RagingDragon5

Referrals | Midnight_Storm67, Aryios, RagingDragon5, jake332211

Accepted. @hilltim1 @Jonsoon please add to convo

Malimbar96

Coal
IGN | Malimbar96
Location and Time Zone | USA/Indiana/EST
How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply | 2, going on 3 years.
Previous Towns | Midgard.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | The people that invited me and got me to join the town left, they were the only reason I were in it, and I had no motivation to do anything with a town that wasn't being worked on by anyone.
Why do you want to join Providence | I can never resist the calling of being in a town with Jonsoon, I've been in his towns since Bastion :p
Why would Providence want you | I'm a good pvper and a good builder (when i actually want to build) and I feel I could be an asset to defending and/or attacking other towns.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yessiree
Tell us about yourself | For the most part, you already know. I'm friendly, a little bit trolly and I like to talk a lot on teamspeak, that's about all there is to it.
How did you hear about Providence | By being on the teamspeak
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, Yeelowsnow, and of course RagingDragon5
Referrals | None

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Malimbar96
Location and Time Zone | USA/Indiana/EST
How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply | 2, going on 3 years.
Previous Towns | Midgard.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | The people that invited me and got me to join the town left, they were the only reason I were in it, and I had no motivation to do anything with a town that wasn't being worked on by anyone.
Why do you want to join Providence | I can never resist the calling of being in a town with Jonsoon, I've been in his towns since Bastion :p
Why would Providence want you | I'm a good pvper and a good builder (when i actually want to build) and I feel I could be an asset to defending and/or attacking other towns.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yessiree
Tell us about yourself | For the most part, you already know. I'm friendly, a little bit trolly and I like to talk a lot on teamspeak, that's about all there is to it.
How did you hear about Providence | By being on the teamspeak
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, Yeelowsnow, and of course RagingDragon5
Referrals | None
Denied as of now.

Edit: Make a conversation with me if you wish to know the reason why.

Last edited:
IGN | KarloBrckovicBRC
Age | You must be 18 or older to apply: 16
Location and Time Zone | Croatia CET
How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply : Well I am playing herocraft for 5 months and I played last map...
Previous Towns | LostParadise,Kurcina
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I left because there is no online people in my town and i want to join some town where are good people and that they are active on HC
Why do you want to join Providence | Well i know some people from Providence and like i said want to have some good people in town...
Why would Providence want you | Well im good in PvP and am aslo good in building stuff
Tell us about yourself | Well im 16 years old from Croatia,I love playing basketball and Football,
How did you hear about Providence | On the begining of the map some people from Providence were raiding us and I know some good people from Providence
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, Yeelowsnow and RagingDragon5
Referrals | None(But i know some people in your town)

TheLoaad

Wood
[anchor=Application]
2IAq3IM.png
[/anchor]

Please apply by hitting reply to this post and filling out the information

IGN |
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | US Eastern Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Last map reset. Over a year.
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Providence | Its a badass town
Why would Providence want you | because I'm a badass

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes and Yes
Tell us about yourself | Badass
How did you hear about Providence | my friend PocketEmu
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, yeelowsnow
Referrals | PocketEmu

By applying you accept all our rules and understand that breaking them may be grounds for dismissal. We reserve the right to accept players who may not meet our requirement, or deny players who we do not believe are a right fit. Town hoppers and people who apply for multiple towns will most likely be denied.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | KarloBrckovicBRC
Age | You must be 18 or older to apply: 16
Location and Time Zone | Croatia CET
How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply : Well I am playing herocraft for 5 months and I played last map...
Previous Towns | LostParadise,Kurcina
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I left because there is no online people in my town and i want to join some town where are good people and that they are active on HC
Why do you want to join Providence | Well i know some people from Providence and like i said want to have some good people in town...
Why would Providence want you | Well im good in PvP and am aslo good in building stuff
Tell us about yourself | Well im 16 years old from Croatia,I love playing basketball and Football,
How did you hear about Providence | On the begining of the map some people from Providence were raiding us and I know some good people from Providence
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, Yeelowsnow and RagingDragon5
Referrals | None(But i know some people in your town)

From the application proccess to get whitelisted you put yourself as 21. Now you are 16. Can you explain this?

Zoomzane4

Stone
IGN | Zoomzane4
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Illinois, USA Central Time Zone

How long have you been whitelisted | 1 year
Previous Towns | Promethus (form 1.6)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I left the server months ago and now I'm back
Why do you want to join Providence | To help fight, protect, and do projects
Why would Providence want you | Im a great help in both farming and combat (sorta)
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | yes and yes
Tell us about yourself | I want to be one of the fastest heroes
How did you hear about Providence | When i stubbled across a large farm owned by a player named devin52992 and his friends
Referrals | none

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | Zoomzane4
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Illinois, USA Central Time Zone
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 year
Previous Towns | Promethus (form 1.6)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I left the server months ago and now I'm back
Why do you want to join Providence | To help fight, protect, and do projects
Why would Providence want you | Im a great help in both farming and combat (sorta)
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | yes and yes
Tell us about yourself | I want to be one of the fastest heroes
How did you hear about Providence | When i stubbled across a large farm owned by a player named devin52992 and his friends
Who are the leaders of Providence |
Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, yeelowsnow
Referrals | none

Unfortunately, you do not meet the age requirement for our town. Thank you for applying, but you have been denied.

Fenyll

Wood
IGN | Fenyll
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone | Poland, UTC +1 (summer time UTC +2)
How long have you been whitelisted | 3 days
Previous Towns | -
Why did you leave (if applicable) | -
Why do you want to join Providence | I was told it is a township for mature players and was invited to apply. I'm a new player , so i need a little bit of help in understanding the world of Herocraft.
Why would Providence want you | I am a great builder, experienced pvper, but my best quality is that i am a teamplayer, always trying to help my team. Also i would like to choose my specialization according to what is needed in town.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | yes, and yes
Tell us about yourself | I am student of veterinary medicine, my biggest interest is space (the final frontier [for Star Trek geeks] ). I love sci fi and fantasy books, and gaming ( pc, board games, cards, rp ). Also, I am an archer, with several medales in my collection :)
How did you hear about Providence | "I was told it is a township for mature players and was invited to apply."
Referrals |

Ahrall

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN | Fenyll
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone | Poland, UTC +1 (summer time UTC +2)
How long have you been whitelisted | 3 days
Previous Towns | -
Why did you leave (if applicable) | -
Why do you want to join Providence | I was told it is a township for mature players and was invited to apply. I'm a new player , so i need a little bit of help in understanding the world of Herocraft.
Why would Providence want you | I am a great builder, experienced pvper, but my best quality is that i am a teamplayer, always trying to help my team. Also i would like to choose my specialization according to what is needed in town.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | yes, and yes
Tell us about yourself | I am student of veterinary medicine, my biggest interest is space (the final frontier [for Star Trek geeks] ). I love sci fi and fantasy books, and gaming ( pc, board games, cards, rp ). Also, I am an archer, with several medales in my collection :)
How did you hear about Providence | "I was told it is a township for mature players and was invited to apply."
Referrals |
Well I say, welcome to Providence
@hilltim1 @Jonsoon could we get this man added to the convo?

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN | Johnbaur
Age | You must be 18 or older to apply, 15 but Jonsoon told me to apply...
Location and Time Zone | Maryland, United States EST
How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply Over two years.
Previous Towns | None, applied for one but decided not to join.
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Providence | I want a place to have fun with friends. I know many people in Providence. I have been in Jonsoon's towns before and they are always very good towns, well designed, well run. I had most fun when i was in LO on DG and bastion.
Why would Providence want you | While I am not that great at PvP, I still could help defend the town. I like helping out in town projects and will be a good town mate. I also have a few free lwc's i do not use.
Tell us about yourself | My name is John Baur. I am going into 11th grade and taking extra classes over the summer. I also work as a lifeguard at a local pool. During my free time I play herocraft. I'm looking to make some new friends in this town.
How did you hear about Providence | Talking with leftovers.
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, Ragingdragon, and yellowsnow.
Referrals | Leftovers5, Whiteninja, Da burg

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN | Johnbaur
How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply Over two years.
Why do you want to join Providence |
I want a place to have fun with friends. I know many people in Providence. I have been in Jonsoon's towns before and they are always very good towns, well designed, well run. I had most fun when i was in LO on DG and bastion.
Why would Providence want you | While I am not that great at PvP, I still could help defend the town. I like helping out in town projects and will be a good town mate. I also have a few free lwc's i do not use.
Tell us about yourself | My name is John Baur. I am going into 11th grade and taking extra classes over the summer. I also work as a lifeguard at a local pool. During my free time I play herocraft. I'm looking to make some new friends in this town.
From what I understand da_burg did not refer you.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | Johnbaur
Why do you want to join Providence |
I want a place to have fun with friends. I know many people in Providence. I have been in Jonsoon's towns before and they are always very good towns, well designed, well run. I had most fun when i was in LO on DG and bastion.

Pending, if it turns out that Jonsoon didn't actually refer you, you will be blacklisted and put on KOS.

Edit 1: Appears you have already applied to other towns. Strike 1.
Edit 2: People don't like you. Strike 2.
Edit 3: Your referrals are BS'd. Strike 3.

3 STRIKES, YOU'RE OUT

Last edited: