• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Providence [31] - not actively recruiting

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
f2W1U4J.png

[anchor=Top]Jump to:[/anchor]

[anchor=Leaders]
4AE10fN.png
[/anchor]​

Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | RagingDragon5
Third in Command | yeelowsnow

[anchor=Rules]
2kSujJk.png
[/anchor]

Do not build or mine within 100 blocks of the town
Respect your fellow citizens. Do not enter someone's house without permission or open chests that are not yours
Trespassing or snooping in chests that are not yours is grounds for removal
Do not be a troll
Do not be a douche
Contribute towards town projects
Defend the town when the need arises
Be active on the forums and on TeamSpeak
Unexplained inactivity of two weeks or more is subject to removal

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
[anchor=Application]
2IAq3IM.png
[/anchor]
At this time, Providence is not actively recruiting. If you desire to fill out an application, please do not be offended if we do not respond, but respond to someone elses. Exceptions to this may include old friends or exceptional players, ans/or other reasons.

IGN |
Age | You must be 18 or older to apply
Location and Time Zone |
How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply
Previous Towns |
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Providence |
Why would Providence want you |

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic |
Tell us about yourself |
How did you hear about Providence |
Who are the leaders of Providence |
Referrals |

By applying you accept all our rules and understand that breaking them may be grounds for dismissal. We reserve the right to accept players who may not meet our requirement, or deny players who we do not believe are a right fit. Town hoppers and people who apply for multiple towns will most likely be denied.

Last edited:

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
[anchor=Accomplishments]
qFndgQ6.png
[/anchor]

AEGIS/SANCTUARY
  • Founding Members help to raise Aegis and Sanctuary from the dust as Haven crumbles. -Jun 2014
  • First Lv 20 Crafter - yeelowsnow
  • Second Lv 20 Crafter - @Eldrylars
  • First Miner of the Map - yeelowsnow
  • Second Miner of the Map - @Eldrylars
  • Third Miner of the Map - @Oudaiesty
  • First Enchanter of the Map - @Aryios
  • Second Enchanter of the Map - @hilltim1
  • First Runesmith of the Map - @RagingDragon5
  • First PvP Kill on PvE Map - @Oudaiesty
FIRST CHARTERED AND REGIONED HAMLET 6/21/14 9AM CST

FIRST TOWN TO HAVE A PvE TOWN SOLELY FOR DUMPING MATERIALS.
CobbleDumperTon 6/30/14
FIRST TOWN 7/11/14 6:18PM CST
FIRST CITY 7/11/14 6:30PM CST
FIRST CAPITOL 7/13 3:56AM CST

23 DAYS TO COMPLETE
THE ENTIRE TOWNSHIP PROCESS

Last edited:

DanielH101

Coal
IGN |
DanielH101
Age |
Location and Time Zone |
Hong Kong SAR China. GMT + 8
How long have you been whitelisted |
About 2 months
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application |
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-danielh101.51276/#post-403602
Previous Towns |
Thunderbluff(I was new okay), Odyssey(Old), Indar
Thunderbluff was a bad town in general, the mayor raged a lot and even kicked all the members out on one occasion. The only reason I stayed was because I needed some support as a new player. I came back online one day, after a short break, to find that the town had been disbanded and raided. As for Odyssey, once again I took a small break(a week or so) and when I came back the town was gone.
Well, like many other players, I am looking for a town to join. Providence seems like a good choice mainly due to the citizens of this town, many of whom I recognize and look up to(but they don't know me D: ). Also, @WitchOnaRampage, the guy that I first talked to when I joined this town, happens to be here too!
I honestly don't believe I can come up with a reason of why Providence would especially want me, but I don't see why I wouldn't be welcome either. After the map reset, I intend on becoming a master smith, so I can help any citizens of this town with their repairing needs. I would consider myself a decent builder but I don't know for sure. As of now, I haven't done anything bad on this server and I possess a clean track record. I'm a relatively chill guy so I won't be causing trouble to any other town citizens. Alongside all this, an extra man never hurts! :p
Tell us about yourself |
I am currently a 15 year old student, I enjoy playing Minecraft but at the same time I also make sure I keep up with my academic progress. I experiment with coding in my spare time, mainly just creating simple flash games. English is not my first language but I speak it fluently. I am also fluent in Chinese, French and Japanese. Currently working on improving my German :p
While I was browsing the forums, I happened to stumble upon this town.
Jonsoon, yeelowsnow, and RagingDragon5
Referrals |
None D:

EDIT: Tweaked the formatting a bit to make it easier to read.

Last edited:

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |
DanielH101
Age |
Location and Time Zone |
Hong Kong SAR China. GMT + 8
How long have you been whitelisted |
About 2 months
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-danielh101.51276/#post-403602
Previous Towns |
Thunderbluff(I was new okay), Odyssey(Old), Indar
Thunderbluff was a bad town in general, the mayor raged a lot and even kicked all the members out on one occasion. The only reason I stayed was because I needed some support as a new player. I came back online one day, after a short break, to find that the town had been disbanded and raided. As for Odyssey, once again I took a small break(a week or so) and when I came back the town was gone.
Well, like many other players, I am looking for a town to join. Providence seems like a good choice mainly due to the citizens of this town, many of whom I recognize and look up to(but they don't know me D: ). Also, @WitchOnaRampage, the guy that I first talked to when I joined this town, happens to be here too!
I honestly don't believe I can come up with a reason of why Providence would especially want me, but I don't see why I wouldn't be welcome either. After the map reset, I intend on becoming a master smith, so I can help any citizens of this town with their repairing needs. I would consider myself a decent builder but I don't know for sure. As of now, I haven't done anything bad on this server and I possess a clean track record. I'm a relatively chill guy so I won't be causing trouble to any other town citizens. Alongside all this, an extra man never hurts! :p
Tell us about yourself |
I am currently a 15 year old student, I enjoy playing Minecraft but at the same time I also make sure I keep up with my academic progress. I experiment with coding in my spare time, mainly just creating simple flash games. English is not my first language but I speak it fluently. I am also fluent in Chinese, French and Japanese. Currently working on improving my German :p
While I was browsing the forums, I happened to stumble upon this town.
Jonsoon, yeelowsnow, and RagingDragon5
Referrals |
None D:

EDIT: Tweaked the formatting a bit to make it easier to read.
At this time we are looking for more dedicated players who do not apply to multiple towns.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I just wanted to point out that this thread did not exist when I applied for Midgard. Keep me informed if anything changes, I will be deleting my post from Midgard.
Yes, we do understand that. Be in touch at a later date.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
So is dis leik MG? Or is this leik AD? Im kinda confuzeled here, can someone fill me in plz? ty ty

AD is Disbanded and is no longer part of HC.

MG and Prov are their own entities and own leadership, no kingdom affiliations.
I am not leading anything this map.

LO/AD is no more, at least not this map. Who knows what will happen in the future.

Frauxeyl

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | Daiki_Aoki

Age | 22

Location and Time Zone | Canada - EDT

How long have you been whitelisted | Since September 2012

Previous Towns | Braavos

Why do you want to join Providence | Looking for a town with a great community

Why would Providence want you | Because I like helping people

Tell us about yourself | I'm an horticulture and gardening student. I play minecraft to get away sometimes. English is not my first language but I speak it fluently. I am also fluent in French.

How did you hear about Providence | Forum

Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, yeelowsnow, and RagingDragon5

Referrals | None

Last edited:

MajorasMask

Ungodly
IGN | MajorasMask

Age | You must be 15 or older to apply: 18

Location and Time Zone | UK, UTC +00:00

How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply: About 3 years.

Previous Towns | Volantis and Drakenvale

Why did you leave (if applicable) | I left Volantis when I left the server. I was in Drakenvale until the end of the map.

Why do you want to join Providence | I need somewhere to stay. I can protect myself with a free LWC, but it is nice to be safe with others.

Why would Providence want you | I can help build and I can help contribute resources to the town (as I did in the last map).

Tell us about yourself | I'm nearly done with my exams, so I have all the time in the world to mine, mine and mine.

How did you hear about Providence | Via the forums.

Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5 and yeelowsnow

Referrals | N/A.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | MajorasMask

How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply: About 3 years.

Why did you leave (if applicable) | I left Volantis when I left the server. I was in Drakenvale until the end of the map.

Why do you want to join Providence | I need somewhere to stay. I can protect myself with a free LWC, but it is nice to be safe with others.

Why would Providence want you | I can help build and I can help contribute resources to the town (as I did in the last map).

Tell us about yourself | I'm nearly done with my exams, so I have all the time in the world to mine, mine and mine.

Referrals | N/A.
Bringing it up with the council. Hold on.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | MajorasMask

Referrals | N/A.

Sorry, at this time we will not be accepting you. We are looking for dedicated members to join at this time. If you are still interested in the future please apply again.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Daiki_Aoki

Age | 23

Location and Time Zone | Canada - EDT

How long have you been whitelisted | Since September 2012

Previous Towns | Braavos

Why do you want to join Providence | Looking for a town with a great community

Why would Providence want you | Because I like helping people

Tell us about yourself | I'm an horticulture and gardening student. I play minecraft to get away sometimes. English is not my first language but I speak it fluently. I am also fluent in French.

How did you hear about Providence | Forum

Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, yeelowsnow, and RagingDragon5

Referrals | None
I would like to see more activity from you before you are accepted.