• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Providence [31] - not actively recruiting

pocketemu

TNT
We are accepting applicants again. Please let me know if you are still interested in joining, and I will review your apps.

still intrested and here is a revised app kinda rushed through the first one.

IGN | pocketemu
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | U.S.A. eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | Not sure but its been well over three months. Was a few months before the wipe.
Previous Towns | Maybe genesis ? was a large one floating in the sky lead by zenziggy. Been awhile was before the wipe.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | People I played with left and then the wipe.
Why do you want to join Providence | Pvp and a larger player pool for 5 mans or w/e
Why would Providence want you | Self sustaining member and pvper that can contribute in gathering and w/e is needed. if the town suits me and vice versa I am willing to help expand and promote the town.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | yup although teamspeak is proly one of the worst.
Tell us about yourself | I pvp
How did you hear about Providence | forums
Who are the leaders of Providence | not sure why this is here since its on the page
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | RagingDragon5
Third in Command | yeelowsnow

Referrals | n/a

RagingDragon5

Portal
still intrested and here is a revised app kinda rushed through the first one.

IGN | pocketemu
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | U.S.A. eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | Not sure but its been well over three months. Was a few months before the wipe.
Previous Towns | Maybe genesis ? was a large one floating in the sky lead by zenziggy. Been awhile was before the wipe.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | People I played with left and then the wipe.
Why do you want to join Providence | Pvp and a larger player pool for 5 mans or w/e
Why would Providence want you |
Self sustaining member and pvper that can contribute in gathering and w/e is needed. if the town suits me and vice versa I am willing to help expand and promote the town.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | yup although teamspeak is proly one of the worst.
Tell us about yourself | I pvp
How did you hear about Providence | forums
Who are the leaders of Providence | not sure why this is here since its on the page
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | RagingDragon5
Third in Command | yeelowsnow
Referrals | n/a

Accepted welcome to Providence. @hilltim1 @Jonsoon can one of you guys add him to the convo.

Turbo4000

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | Turbo4000
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | New York, EST (EDT)
How long have you been whitelisted | > 2 years (I have [Elite])
Previous Towns | Newerth, Prometheus
Why did you leave (if applicable) | The maps ended and the towns did not reform to my knowledge.
Why do you want to join Providence | I would like to contribute my fighting and building skills to a town that looks like it has promise. It seems to me that Providence has the promise I'm looking for. I also want to be part of a town that has a decent community (who wouldn't). Finally, I've been in a town that was part of a Kingdom the town managers were a part of.
Why would Providence want you | I can contribute my damage to fights and my blocks to the town's construction. Furthermore, I am also a good team player, which is key in a PvP environment.

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yup.
Tell us about yourself | I'm attending Uni but I'm out for the summer right now and ready to do some Herocrafting. I'm a relatively easygoing guy who always says "gg" after a PvP fight, whether I won or lost (even if I think any illicit play occurred). I tend not to give up easily either.
How did you hear about Providence | I found this thread.
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon as mayor, RagingDragon5 as SiC, yeelowsnow as TiC.
Referrals | N/A

Hope to see you all in-game soon.

Still interested, here's my app again.

I just wanted to apply while this is still fresh in my mind. I know I'll most likely not be accepted, but I at least wanted to try.

IGN | sorasheartless

Age | You must be 15 or older to apply | 14 (My birthday' is December 6th)

Location and Time Zone | Tallahassse, FL USA East Coast

How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply | 5 days...

Previous Towns | None

Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A

Why do you want to join Providence | Because all of the community has treated me well. Everyone I met was kind to me. I just wanted to help out like the people who helped me.

Why would Providence want you | I prefer not to judge myself, but I am fairly proficient at redstone and I was planning to get a mechanic profession to apply it. I am fairly good at PvP and am working on getting to Runeblade class. I'm not too far from both goals, having mastered both Lost Soul and Crafter. I think myself as a person who strongly sticks with his morals, and I enjoy helping others and giving to the community. I'm a calm person and have fairly long fuse and loyal to the very end. Umm... That's all I can really say about myself.

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes

Tell us about yourself | Well, I'm an African-American Filipino who deeply enjoys music, computers, and deeply obsessed with Kingdom Hearts. I keep up a music Youtube channel, known as the TheTrueRoxa1, which is filled with my compositions and is about half-a-year-old (actually it is about a year or two but I started my music half-a-year ago) , which will soon include gaming. I love coding and already created my own mod for Minecraft, which is down from Java problems.

Oh did I also mention I hate social media?

How did you hear about Providence (Short Story)| WitchOnARampage recommended this town if I started thinking about joining a town.

How did you hear about Providence (Long Story)| Well, when I first joined I was a minor raider, taking only crafting tables and a little cobble, and established two other bases I can no longer find. I was searching for my home and came across your PvE outpost near the Spawn, High Sanctuary, and I was attacked by mobs. I ran into that glass building and hid out there. I was saved by zxxownagezxx. He said I could stay at the outpost and live in that run-down cobble house near the pumpkin and melon farms. Later, I met Nevinryal, who showed me plenty of helpful tips. like how to get back to High Sanctuary. Then late in the night, I met WitchOnARampage, who also helped me and said to me "If you ever start thinking about joining a town, why don't you look up Providence on the forums." I took his advice and well... Here I am.

Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, and yeelowsnow

Referrals | This was recommended to me by WitchOnARampage.
I'm still interested in joining. Sorry if it took too long. Resubmitting app.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
Y367iPR.png

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks to everyone's hard work and dedication, Providence has become the first Capitol of Aegis!

Sanogono

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN | Sanogono
Age | You must be 15 or older to apply: 15 years of age currently, 16 in 6 days.
Location and Time Zone | Pennsylvania, Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply: One year, six months
Previous Towns | Mith, Volantis, Raubtier
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Mith was traded or something, Volantis has always been spawn camped (Better equiped to handle tt now) and Raubtier never had any members come on, it was pretty much Me, Dwarfers, and another player.
Why do you want to join Providence | I'm looking for a good community that helps each other, groups to PvP with, and having more friends always helps =^-^=
Why would Providence want you | I'm a good builder, can fight well, I regularly help others level and I have the tendency to get souls quickly.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Indeed
Tell us about yourself | I'm a student, currently a Sophomore in high school, who loves chess, cooking and people in general. I never get angry and offer help to anyone whom asks of it in-game and out. I've also been given the title of "The White Morgan Freeman" in my school on account of my deep voice. I play Herocraft tons, and I've recruited my girlfriend just last night to play on the server c;
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5 and yeelowsnow
How did you hear about Providence | Dsawemd said I should apply while we were levelling together

Referrals | Dsawemd, cellardoor333

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | Sanogono
Age | You must be 15 or older to apply: 15 years of age currently, 16 in 6 days.
Location and Time Zone | Pennsylvania, Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply: One year, six months
Previous Towns | Mith, Volantis, Raubtier

Why did you leave (if applicable) | Mith was traded or something, Volantis has always been spawn camped (Better equiped to handle tt now) and Raubtier never had any members come on, it was pretty much Me, Dwarfers, and another player.
Why do you want to join Providence | I'm looking for a good community that helps each other, groups to PvP with, and having more friends always helps =^-^=
Why would Providence want you | I'm a good builder, can fight well, I regularly help others level and I have the tendency to get souls quickly.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Indeed
Tell us about yourself | I'm a student, currently a Sophomore in high school, who loves chess, cooking and people in general. I never get angry and offer help to anyone whom asks of it in-game and out. I've also been given the title of "The White Morgan Freeman" in my school on account of my deep voice. I play Herocraft tons, and I've recruited my girlfriend just last night to play on the server c;
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5 and yeelowsnow
How did you hear about Providence | Dsawemd said I should apply while we were levelling together
Referrals | Dsawemd, cellardoor333

Thanks for applying, however, You have been Denied.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN | Leo2596

Age | You must be 18 or older to apply: 17

Location and Time Zone |Pennsylvania EST

How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply 2 and a half years.

Previous Towns | Midguard

Why did you leave (if applicable) | I left because I missed playing with most of the people in providence and talking to them in ts.

Why do you want to join Providence | I miss talking and pvping with the people and providence.

Why would Providence want you | I can defend the town when it get raided, and I can help with upgrades and such if needed (also help pay taxes)

Tell us about yourself | I have alot of time on my hands and I enjoy chilling in ts

How did you hear about Providence | Knew about it since I was in sentinel last map and it was talked about in ts.

Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, Yeelowsnow, and Ragingdragon5

Referrals | Ragingdragon5, Aryios, Midnight_storm67, and Jake332211.

Last edited:

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Leo2596

Location and Time Zone | EST

How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply 2 and a half years.

Why did you leave (if applicable) | I left because I missed playing with most of the people in providence and talking to them in ts.

Why do you want to join Providence | I miss talking and pvping with the people and providence.

Why would Providence want you | I can defend the town when it get raided, and I can help with upgrades and such if needed (also help pay taxes)

Tell us about yourself | I have alot of time on my hands and I can do whatever the town needs.

How did you hear about Providence | Knew about it since I was in sentinel last map and it was talked about in ts.

Bringing it up with council. Please be patient with us.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
IGN | PewPewPewLasers

Age | 15

Location and Time Zone | Canada, I want to say MST

How long have you been whitelisted | I've been whitelisted for over 3 years now.+

Previous Towns | Midgard

Why did you leave (if applicable) | For the same reasons as Leo, I miss the players in Providence as well as the fun times in TS that come with them. I am really fond of this community, and the determination and persistence it has.

Why do you want to join Providence | I want to join for the reasons stated above.

Why would Providence want you | I am an incredibly active player, and while I do enjoy PvP quite often I am also open to working on projects in the town as well as gathering supplies needed for the town. While my designing skills may not be desirable, I am perfectly capable of doing labour work for the town.

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes I do.

Tell us about yourself | I know most of the people in this town, but for those who don't know I am a 15 year old guy who enjoys hanging out with friends and playing games. I'm a pretty sociable person, and like to have fun.

How did you hear about Providence | Through TS, raids, raiding, and me being in this community last map.

Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, yeelowsnow, and RagingDragon5

Referrals | Midnight_Storm67, Aryios, RagingDragon5, jake332211

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | PewPewPewLasers

Age | 15

How long have you been whitelisted | I've been whitelisted for over 3 years now.+

Previous Towns | Midgard

Why did you leave (if applicable) | For the same reasons as Leo, I miss the players in Providence as well as the fun times in TS that come with them. I am really fond of this community, and the determination and persistence it has.

Why do you want to join Providence | I want to join for the reasons stated above.

Why would Providence want you | I am an incredibly active player, and while I do enjoy PvP quite often I am also open to working on projects in the town as well as gathering supplies needed for the town. While my designing skills may not be desirable, I am perfectly capable of doing labour work for the town.

Tell us about yourself | I know most of the people in this town, but for those who don't know I am a 15 year old guy who enjoys hanging out with friends and playing games. I'm a pretty sociable person, and like to have fun.

How did you hear about Providence | Through TS, raids, raiding, and me being in this community last map.

Brought up in council chat. Please be patient.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Leo2596

Location and Time Zone |Pennsylvania EST

Tell us about yourself | I have alot of time on my hands and I enjoy chilling in ts

IGN | PewPewPewLasers

Age | 15

Previous Towns | Midgard

<3