• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Providence [31] - not actively recruiting

Clawscript

Obsidian
IGN | Clawscript
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Canada, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | Almost a month now.
Previous Towns | Sicarius
Why did you leave (if applicable) | The slow progress in building the town and lack of activity. Also the amount of random Lvl 65 raiders.
Why do you want to join Providence | I want to help build it up and see a magnificent city rise to glory in its completion. I am looking for a good place in which to find players with a similar skill set and level of creativity who can play seriously and be productive. I also wish to help out other people when they need it, be it financially, in materials or pretty much anything else.
Why would Providence want you | My building skill is what I could "boast about" the most, though I seem to be able to raise money very fast and be a useful addition to a PvPing group. Also, my motivation and creativity could greatly help in your projects and also in keeping the city active through various events.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Neither. I hope it isn't too much of a problem.
Tell us about yourself | I like to draw and read. I have a growing knowledge on various things, like Canadian fauna, Denizen scripting, things that can be considered part of "general culture", etc. I am interested in anything that can make me know more about the world (these details may be a bit out of the blue, but the question was answered..).
How did you hear about Providence | Whiteninja told me about a massive mountain city being built and that instantly caught my interest.
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5 and yeelowsnow.
Referrals | Only person I could mention is @whiteninja1970, who has probably remarked my level of motivation to join such a city. He hasn't ever referred me though, I am simply mentioning him.

P.S.: I obviously do not meet quite a few of the requirements, but I personally think I could be a great addition to Providence. I am very active, even during the school year weeks, and I'm productive during my time online. This could remediate to the whitelist requirement.
Also, if the age requirement is because of maturity standards, trust me, I know when to be serious and when to have fun,
Finally, I know you are not actively recruiting, but I would like to be part of this huge project, and help it progress through my level of activity in the server.

Edited multiple times to fit my whitelisted time.

Last edited:

Zoomzane4

Stone
I am going to be offline form herocraft for about a month or so. The reason is because i want to take a break form this and work on my youtube channel that i have. if you have any questions email me at [email protected]. and please don't give me spam mail.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Clawscript
Age | 14
How long have you been whitelisted | Since a week... but I've done enough to fit in 2 months :p
Why did you leave (if applicable) | The slow progress in building the town and lack of activity. Also the amount of random Lvl 65 raiders.
Why do you want to join Providence | I want to help build it up and see a magnificent city rise to glory in its completion. I am looking for a good place in which to find players with a similar skill set and level of creativity who can play seriously and be productive. I also wish to help out other people when they need it, be it financially, in materials or pretty much anything else.
Why would Providence want you | My building skill is what I could "boast about" the most, though I seem to be able to raise money very fast and be a useful addition to a PvPing group. Also, my motivation and creativity could greatly help in your projects and also in keeping the city active through various events.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Neither. I hope it isn't too much of a problem.
Tell us about yourself | I like to draw and read. I have a growing knowledge on various things, like Canadian fauna, Denizen scripting, things that can be considered part of "general culture", etc. I am interested in anything that can make me know more about the world (these details may be a bit out of the blue, but the question was answered..).
How did you hear about Providence | Whiteninja told me about a massive mountain city being built and that instantly caught my interest.
Referrals | Only person I could mention is @whiteninja1970, who has probably remarked my level of motivation to join such a city. He hasn't ever referred me though, I am simply mentioning him.

P.S.: I obviously do not meet quite a few of the requirements, but I personally think I could be a great addition to Providence. I am very active, even during the school year weeks, and I'm productive during my time online. This could remediate to the whitelist requirement.
Also, if the age requirement is because of maturity standards, trust me, I know when to be serious and when to have fun,
Finally, I know you are not actively recruiting, but I would like to be part of this huge project, and help it progress through my level of activity in the server.

I am sorry. I never noticed this app before. Right now we aren't really recruiting, but if you are still interested I would suggest applying in hte future.

RaepSoda

Iron
I know youre not actively recruiting but it doesn't hurt to fill out an app anyways.

IGN | RaepSoda

Age | 23
Location and Time Zone | West Coast, USA GTM -8
How long have you been whitelisted | Over a year at least.
Previous Towns | Braavos
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I stopped playing altogether due to real life getting in the way and then I eventually lost interest.
Why do you want to join Providence | I had no issues with the way Braavos was run. So I figured Providence would best suit me.
Why would Providence want you | While I was active, I helped with excavating underneath the town. I was also a leader of sorts.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes and maybe. I would need to find my mic. Probably in a box from when I moved.
Tell us about yourself | I'm a chill guy who doesn't cause problems and is eager to help.
How did you hear about Providence | Stumbled upon it.
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, and yeelowsnow.
Referrals | N/A

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Clawscript
Age | 14
How long have you been whitelisted | Since a week... but I've done enough to fit in 2 months :p

I know youre not actively recruiting but it doesn't hurt to fill out an app anyways.

IGN | RaepSoda
Age | 23
Location and Time Zone | West Coast, USA GTM -8
How long have you been whitelisted | Over a year at least.
Previous Towns | Braavos
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I stopped playing altogether due to real life getting in the way and then I eventually lost interest.
Why do you want to join Providence | I had no issues with the way Braavos was run. So I figured Providence would best suit me.
Why would Providence want you |
While I was active, I helped with excavating underneath the town. I was also a leader of sorts.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes and maybe. I would need to find my mic. Probably in a box from when I moved.
Tell us about yourself | I'm a chill guy who doesn't cause problems and is eager to help.
How did you hear about Providence | Stumbled upon it.
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, and yeelowsnow.
Referrals |
N/A
Are you guys still interested in Joining?

Lord_Orchid

Legacy Supporter 7
was not aware that this was a pvp town Application withdrawn. ( not sure how to delete your own posts)

Last edited:

Kyshfyr123

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN | kyshfyr123
Age | 17, turning 18 in februrary
Location and Time Zone UTC +2
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 year
Previous Towns | Verstad, Prometheus
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Left as a i left the server
Why do you want to join Providence | The players i used to play with are in the town
Why would Providence want you | I can help to build, and do everything from getting resources to pvp
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes
Tell us about yourself | Im a 17 year old boy from norway that has been playing minecraft for 4 years
How did you hear about Providence | I looked at the township forum and saw the name Jonsoon
Who are the leaders of Providence | Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | RagingDragon5
Third in Command | yeelowsnow

Referrals | Not anyone in particular

rahlzel

TNT
IGN | rahlzel
Age | 31
Location and Time Zone | New England / EST
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 years, 4 months, 7 days
Previous Towns | Legion of Oblivion (Oblivion, Paragon, Verstad)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Moving across country to finish B.S. degree in Information Technology.
Why do you want to join Providence | Because I know some of the guys involved with it. I used to see them in LO - Jonsoon, Eldrylars, leftovers5, and I think Oudaiesty if I remember correctly. My recall memory is terrible.
Why would Providence want you | I'm a player that enjoys taking a support role. I like feeling needed, which means I'd be happy to take on a class/profession role that is in scarce supply, such as a healer (I was a Disciple in LO before the reset). Also, accomplishing goals is a hobby of mine. As long as Providence has a fiercely-updated list of resource goals and projects, and I'm given unhindered access to assist with these projects, you'll likely find productivity skyrocket, even with the boring stuff. I had a habit of spending several hours a day digging out the gigantic underground living area, farms, and storage in Paragon simply because it needed to be done. I'm also a perfectionist. I love to improve things and make them work better and more efficiently. The thing I'm NOT good at is making things look pretty. If you asked me to build a tower, I'd be proud of a 1x100 dirt pile. If, however, you asked me to make system X more efficient, I'd research, collaborate, Google, and research more to make THE most efficient system with the greatest benefit to all parties - after testing it rigorously on my own platform to triple-check it. That's just who I am.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Both.
Tell us about yourself | Most of what you'd care about is in the wall of text above, but another possible capacity that I could assist with is my knowledge with computers and networking. I'm experienced with running Minecraft servers, including MySQL administration. Perhaps a test server with the Herocraft addon for members to practice (assuming Kainzo keeps it updated, which is unlikely)? Or perhaps a server to test Redstone circuits before being placed in-game? The sky's the limit. I've been toying with the idea of requesting to join the Herocraft staff as a developer, but I think I'll start with taking small bites as I've been out of the Minecraft scene for a while.
How did you hear about Providence | Through Eldrylars when I contacted him recently.
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, and yeelowsnow
Referrals | Eldrylars suggested that I add him as a reference.

Important Note | You guys deserve honesty in your membership, so I wanted to add on to this application something that might happen at some time after my possible acceptance: my boredom. I have a tendency to get bored easily, so I want to emphasize my "Why would Providence want you" section. If I stop feeling needed, or if the town doesn't have an organized method of portraying needed resources (preventing me from knowing what and how much to collect), or if it doesn't have any projects going on, it increases the probability that I'll find another game to play. Not another town - a game. If these systems aren't in motion, then Providence and I probably aren't a good fit, and I'll humbly go my own way.

Thank you for your time.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | kyshfyr123
IGN | rahlzel

Hey Gents!

I would love to have you back in the town, except the town is inactive at this time.
I would suggest for the time being, that the largest body of our previous membership is running the city CobbleDumperton. Until and then perhaps even after, I would suggest applying there since Cobble has an active playerbase.

See ya all about!

joeyjojo60

Soulsand
I see youre not actively recruiting but it'll be good to be on the waiting list when you need some new town members. :)
IGN | joeyjojo60
Age | 16 it that ok? Im a mature guy so i hope thats ok
Location and Time Zone |Ohio Eastern time U.S.
How long have you been whitelisted | since November 2013
Previous Towns | Aincrad, Roanoke(Haven)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | The people are not active so once these taxes come back this town is gone
Why do you want to join Providence | I see your names all the time in chat and what not so I want friends who are active. I also visitesd providence once and i can be sure the town wont be dying ever .
Why would Providence want you | I' m a master farmer and I want to build a huge farm and farm all day. I also love to build even though i'm not the best. I WILL get better though.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes
Tell us about yourself | I'm an artistic kind of guy. I make Youtube videos because i'm a Videographer, Photographer, video editor. I was Living in Roanoke on haven and the town died eventually so I had to FLEE to demonswood. then there was the map reset so i stayed with DW and created Aincrad. people started being inactive so i was basically here by myself. every town i have ever been in has died so i want to join a town a town that i can be confident will NOT go inactive and where i can help out and have friends and have a job. How did you hear about Providence | A while ago I was searching for the best town on the server and I Found Providence
Who are the leaders of Providence |Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, and yeelowsnow
Referrals | noone