• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Port Royal - [Recruiting!]

jesifer62

Dirt
IGN: Jesifer62
When did you join Herocraft? like around 7 days
ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? hm, um like 3 years or more
Did you read all of the town rules? yes
Previous Towns/Guilds? none
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?
Class/Profession | Level: I'm a lvl 5 lost soul but i want to be a Pyromancer
What can you contribute to Port Royal? If you tell me to do something, consider it done. ( i'll get it done lol)
Why do you want to join Port Royal? To be honest, i want to join because i'm kinda lonely here in herocraft
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? my scedule changes all the time so i cant say for sure
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? no, sorry
How did you hear about Port Royal?
hobbsfarstrider told me about it.
Additional Info:
I'm not really a talker so i'll try to be active but please dont be mad at me if im not active enough, i am trying my best all the time

Last edited:

Beastmannn

Soulsand
IGN: Jesifer62
When did you join Herocraft? like around 7 days
ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? hm, um like 3 years or more
Did you read all of the town rules? yes
Class/Profession | Level: I'm a lvl 5 lost soul but i want to be a Pyromancer
What can you contribute to Port Royal? If you tell me to do something, consider it done. ( i'll get it done lol)
Why do you want to join Port Royal? To be honest, i want to join because i'm kinda lonely here in herocraft
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? my scedule changes all the time so i cant say for sure
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? no, sorry
How did you hear about Port Royal?
hobbsfarstrider told me about it.
Additional Info: I'm not really a talker so i'll try to be active but please dont be mad at me if im not active enough, i am trying my best all the time
Declined until furthur notice. Try re-applying once we get town regions.

SuddenUboa

Coal
IGN: SuddenUboa
When did you join Herocraft? Jan 2012
When did you start playing Minecraft?Early 2011:3
Did you read all of the town rules? Chicken Nuggets ~uguuu
Previous Towns/Guilds? Panorama, Adamantium, I was planning to be in Incendus, assorted smaller towns too. I plan on making my own guild soon.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? New map, and my friends didn't want me in Incendus so I came here :3
Class/Profession | Level: Beguiler lvl 13, Crafter lvl 11
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I'm friendly, humorous and hard-working, and intend to help building and generally help the town expand.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? You guys seem like a lot of fun, matching skins are sweet, I lurv pirates and PvP is fuun :3
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? I try to get on for about 8 hours a week, give or take a few. Generally I'm on whenever I can be, especially during holidays and weekends.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I might be able to listen in.
How did you hear about Port Royal? Forum page :)
Additional Info: I love the lore, it looks like a great town to be a part of. I think having a matching skin is sweet, and building a pirate themed base will be so much fun xD

Thanks for reading!

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: SuddenUboa
When did you join Herocraft? Jan 2012
When did you start playing Minecraft?Early 2011:3
Did you read all of the town rules? Chicken Nuggets ~uguuu
Previous Towns/Guilds? Panorama, Adamantium, I was planning to be in Incendus, assorted smaller towns too. I plan on making my own guild soon.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? New map, and my friends didn't want me in Incendus so I came here :3
Class/Profession | Level: Beguiler lvl 13, Crafter lvl 11
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I'm friendly, humorous and hard-working, and intend to help building and generally help the town expand.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? You guys seem like a lot of fun, matching skins are sweet, I lurv pirates and PvP is fuun :3
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? I try to get on for about 8 hours a week, give or take a few. Generally I'm on whenever I can be, especially during holidays and weekends.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I might be able to listen in.
How did you hear about Port Royal? Forum page :)
Additional Info: I love the lore, it looks like a great town to be a part of. I think having a matching skin is sweet, and building a pirate themed base will be so much fun xD

Thanks for reading!
Accepted! Please meet up with BeasttRecon in-game to get settled! A good time is now :)

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: patent123
When did you join Herocraft? On 30 July 2011 10:39:34 PM EST (EXACT) By the GreekCrackShot on the MineCraft Fourms Using PM.
When did you start playing Minecraft? on December 11, 2010 13:18:58 GMT-05:00 (EXACT) Costed €9.95 OR $13.66 CAD using Paypal
Did you read all of the town rules? Young Moolah Bobby (ᵇᵃᵇʸ)
Previous Towns/Guilds? Citadel
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I was the manager of Citadel and the manager was inactive
Class/Profession | Level: 12 Ninja/ 50 Enchanter
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Everything
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Because XhomicidaltyX, Has400, BeasttRecon, ricoro, Aiyeris, boucher410, _Rockband_, Sourful, _Knightmare1_ and codeman7865 is in it.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Max is 65 hours and 45 minutes a week
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes
How did you hear about Port Royal? Because XhomicidaltyX, Has400, BeasttRecon, ricoro, Aiyeris, boucher410, _Rockband_, Sourful, _Knightmare1_ and codeman7865 were playing it and i wanted to join.
Additional Info: It took my exactly 23 minutes and 43 seconds to type all of this. (EXACT)
wow didn't name me :( xx

IGN: TheMelonEater
When did you join Herocraft? A while back on another account called Ma99i3 about 6 months approximately
When did you start playing Minecraft? Since the version of 1.5_01
Did you read all of the town rules? Young Moolah Baby. .
Previous Towns/Guilds? None
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?N/A
Class/Profession | Level: Level 21 LostSoul(Going to be a Berserker) | Level 13 Crafter (Going to be Enchanter)
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can contribute by building, PVP you can even check out my channel youtube.com/meloneater Im in the US so I think I can do things while you guys are away.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I want to join because I feel I can be a good addition to the town
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Well this week of the 14th I will be on like all day and allnight. Other than that I can be on 6 hours every day so that would add up to be 30 on the week days and on the week ends all day and night.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes / Yes
How did you hear about Port Royal? jordanjord1997
Additional Info: Just to go check out my channel MelonEaterPvP on Youtube :)

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: TheMelonEater
When did you join Herocraft? A while back on another account called Ma99i3 about 6 months approximately
When did you start playing Minecraft? Since the version of 1.5_01
Did you read all of the town rules? Young Moolah Baby. .
Previous Towns/Guilds? None
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?N/A
Class/Profession | Level: Level 21 LostSoul(Going to be a Berserker) | Level 13 Crafter (Going to be Enchanter)
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can contribute by building, PVP you can even check out my channel youtube.com/meloneater Im in the US so I think I can do things while you guys are away.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I want to join because I feel I can be a good addition to the town
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Well this week of the 14th I will be on like all day and allnight. Other than that I can be on 6 hours every day so that would add up to be 30 on the week days and on the week ends all day and night.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes / Yes
How did you hear about Port Royal? jordanjord1997
Additional Info: Just to go check out my channel MelonEaterPvP on Youtube :)
Declined.

Last edited:

Beastmannn

Soulsand
LISTEN UP:
We need 2.5k to get town regions. I need 5 people to chuck in 500s each and then we've got them. I know people have unused souls sitting in their account just /money pay BeasttRecon [amount] and we can be done with this. Once we've got town regions I have further building plans which will please king @Aiyeris so stay tuned.

There will also be rewards for the top 3 people who donate the most to the town to get regions. Screenshot your payment for proof if it's 500s+.

pls and thanks

Aiyeris

ICE ICE ICE!
LISTEN UP:
We need 2.5k to get town regions. I need 5 people to chuck in 500s each and then we've got them. I know people have unused souls sitting in their account just /money pay BeasttRecon [amount] and we can be done with this. Once we've got town regions I have further building plans which will please king @Aiyeris so stay tuned.

There will also be rewards for the top 3 people who donate the most to the town to get regions. Screenshot your payment for proof if it's 500s+.

pls and thanks

We should put member plots underground where they can't be seen.

Blackpatcher

Stone
IGN: Blackpatcher
When did you join Herocraft? ages ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft? eon's ago.
Did you read all of the town rules? Nope
Previous Towns/Guilds? Durotard, Umbra
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? Durotard - death by boringsauce, Umbra - inactivity
Class/Profession | Level: lost souls - 4
What can you contribute to Port Royal? That ugly raccoon beast stole my skin and defiled it with masks. I already contributed.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Because beastraccoon literally begged me to join.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 1-5
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I suppose.
How did you hear about Port Royal? Beast raccoon,
Additional Info: :)

fsbunny

Wood
IGN: fsbunny
When did you join Herocraft? 10/14/13
When did you start playing Minecraft? 2008
Did you read all of the town rules? Chicken Nuggets
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? N/A
Class/Profession | Level: Pyromancer / Runesmith | 2
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Going to Nether and doing lots of damage
Why do you want to join Port Royal? My fiance is in the town already (hobbsfarstrider) and he really enjoys the town
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? not sure. I am currently not working
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? yes
How did you hear about Port Royal? Hobbsfarstrider
Additional Info: Fun, team player, and I really enjoy playing especially farming and mining

Beastmannn

Soulsand
IGN: Blackpatcher
When did you join Herocraft? ages ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft? eon's ago.
Did you read all of the town rules? Nope
Previous Towns/Guilds? Durotard, Umbra
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? Durotard - death by boringsauce, Umbra - inactivity
Class/Profession | Level: lost souls - 4
What can you contribute to Port Royal? That ugly raccoon beast stole my skin and defiled it with masks. I already contributed.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Because beastraccoon literally begged me to join.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 1-5
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I suppose.
How did you hear about Port Royal? Beast raccoon,
Additional Info: :)
Accepted bub, dota 2 sucks tho
IGN: fsbunny
When did you join Herocraft? 10/14/13
When did you start playing Minecraft? 2008
Did you read all of the town rules? Chicken Nuggets
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? N/A
Class/Profession | Level: Pyromancer / Runesmith | 2
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Going to Nether and doing lots of damage
Why do you want to join Port Royal? My fiance is in the town already (hobbsfarstrider) and he really enjoys the town
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? not sure. I am currently not working
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? yes
How did you hear about Port Royal? Hobbsfarstrider
Additional Info: Fun, team player, and I really enjoy playing especially farming and mining
Accepted.

Perkec3233

Stone
IGN: Perkec323
When did you join Herocraft? Last year
When did you start playing Minecraft? 3 years ago
Did you read all of the town rules? Yes
Previous Towns/Guilds?
Class/Profession | Level: Lost soul/ Crafter
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Good town
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I want to have fun and raid others.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 6/7
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I dont have mic but i can use Teamspeak
How did you hear about Port Royal? On forum
Additional Info:
I will be Wizard//Enchanter maybe but Wizard for sure. Good at PvE but got lot of loses couse trying to get my items i cave with no items and mobs killed me. Also good at PvP on Minecraft server but i didn't played Herocraft much. I will donate items to guild bank allways

Beastmannn

Soulsand
IGN: Perkec323
When did you join Herocraft? Last year
When did you start playing Minecraft? 3 years ago
Did you read all of the town rules? Yes
Previous Towns/Guilds?
Class/Profession | Level: Lost soul/ Crafter
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Good town
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I want to have fun and raid others.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 6/7
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I dont have mic but i can use Teamspeak
How did you hear about Port Royal? On forum
Additional Info:
I will be Wizard//Enchanter maybe but Wizard for sure. Good at PvE but got lot of loses couse trying to get my items i cave with no items and mobs killed me. Also good at PvP on Minecraft server but i didn't played Herocraft much. I will donate items to guild bank allways
Please read through the town rules and the thread