• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Port Royal - [Recruiting!]

Beastmannn

Soulsand
IGN: PCmonkey11
When did you join Herocraft? I joined Herocraft during dragon guard.
When did you start playing Minecraft? I bought minecraft when it was still in early beta.
Did you read all of the town rules? I sure did.
Previous Towns/Guilds? In order, Konoha, Mineris, Skyfall, Eclipse, Underworld and then Rangpur. (I got accepted to Lux but I feel like playing with Australians. I was never an actual member of TC btw. (no matter how much I wanted to be one.)
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? Map wipe.
Class/Profession | Level: Wizard level 10 (atm) and crafter 17 (close enough)
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can contribute alot since I will be on at the same time as most of you, due to timezones. that includes helping with the town and pvp.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Because I would like to play with you sw** boyz from Australia instead of never seeing anyone in my town because there American.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? loads babe.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yeah I can talk and listen in team speak.
How did you hear about Port Royal? Has400 told me it was his town on the first day of the new map.
Additional Info: ymcmb?
I need opinions on this.. @has400 @AzenYumCha @HoldMyPie

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
We will also prioritise those who fit within the Australia/NZ/Europe Timezones due to the increase of towns based solely from North America. So, if you are from a timezone outside of North America, then we will highly recccomend you to apply. Thanks.

Rising_Of_Hell

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Rising_of_hell
When did you join Herocraft? I joined 13 months ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft? Since beta.
Did you read all of the town rules? Young Moolah Baby, also yes.
Previous Towns/Guilds? Towns: Mineris, Eclipse, Skyfall and Thornhollow. Guild: Tc.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I left Mineris because my friend and I wanted to join Elipse. Then I left Eclipse because it was becoming inactive. Then I joined Skyfall and shortly left it because it was also becoming inactive and then finally I joined Thornhollow and didn't leave.
Class/Profession | Level: Level 14 Ninja | Level 15 Crafter.
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can help gather the materials for the town, participate in raids/ protect the town and help build.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Because I'm good friends with some people in the town and I like how I'll be able to play with you guys considering you're Australian.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Until my laptop is fixed I'll attempt 10+ hours a week. When my laptop is fixed definite 30+ hours a week.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes I have a mic and Teamspeak.
How did you hear about Port Royal? Azenyumcha and Has400 told me about it.
Additional Info: Sorry for attacking you Beast on the 2nd day of the map at legacy! Also I like the idea of your own custom pirate skins :)

Last edited:

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Rising_of_hell
When did you join Herocraft? I joined 13 months ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft? Since beta.
Did you read all of the town rules? Yes I did.
Previous Towns/Guilds? Towns: Mineris, Eclipse, Skyfall and Thornhollow. Guild: Tc.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I left Mineris because my friend and I wanted to join Elipse. Then I left Eclipse because it was becoming inactive. Then I joined Skyfall and shortly left it because it was also becoming inactive and then finally I joined Thornhollow and didn't leave.
Class/Profession | Level: Level 14 Ninja | Level 15 Crafter.
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can help gather the materials for the town, participate in raids/ protect the town and help build.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Because I'm good friends with some people in the town and I like how I'll be able to play with you guys considering you're Australian.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Until my laptop is fixed I'll attempt 10+ hours a week. When my laptop is fixed definite 30+ hours a week.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes I have a mic and Teamspeak.
How did you hear about Port Royal? Azenyumcha and Has400 told me about it.
Additional Info: Sorry for killing you Beast on the 2nd day of the map at legacy! Also I like the idea of your own custom pirate skins :)
Currently under review. Please check your PM's frequently.
@PCmonkey11 this also applies to you.

njohansen

Gold
IGN: njohansen
When did you join Herocraft? I joined 1 1/2 years ago, I think
When did you start playing Minecraft? 3 years ago
Did you read all of the town rules? Yeah!
Previous Towns/Guilds? Konoha, skyfall, and I owned Magnolia but we didn't acquire enough members
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? Either maps were reset or towns were abandoned.
Class/Profession | Level: at the moment I'm 17 crafter and 12 lost soul but plan to level.
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Resources, souls and fighting
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I wish to join a fun, safe town.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 10+
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yeah!
How did you hear about Port Royal? Friends, AZENYUMCHA
Additional Info: Australian

Last edited:

vardersk

Iron
IGN: vardersk
When did you join Herocraft? 10/9/13
When did you start playing Minecraft? 10 or more years ago
Did you read all of the town rules? Young Moolah Baby
Previous Towns/Guilds? n/a
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? n/a
Class/Profession | Level: not yet new to server
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I will be necro so I can help with defence
Why do you want to join Port Royal? nice members and town
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? like 20 hours
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? no
How did you hear about Port Royal? from a member
Additional Info:
I am disabled adhd cp

IGN: phoenixflare113
When did you join Herocraft?:About a year ago
When did you start playing Minecraft?: 4
Did you read all of the town rules?: Young Moolah Baby
Previous Towns/Guilds?: None.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: I was never part of any town.
Class/Profession | Level: Lost Soul Level 6/crafter level 9.
What can you contribute to Port Royal?: I am a pretty good builder, and a fighter. I would like to fight and help build for Port Royal.
Why do you want to join Port Royal?: I would like increased protection, and a safe place to stay.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week?: About 34 hours.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?: Yes I am able to use teamspeak.
How did you hear about Port Royal?: My in real life friend, IGN is hobbsfarstrider told me about it.
Additional Info: I am working on either being a druid, berserker, or dreadknight as well as being a smith.

jordanjord1997

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: jordanjord1997
When did you join Herocraft? 1 1/2 years
When did you start playing Minecraft? about 12-13 years old
Did you read all of the town rules? yes, Young Moolah Baby
Previous Towns/Guilds? Konoha, skyfall, minous, eclipse
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? konha map ended, skyfall cause arguments with irl friend who owned the town, minris to join eclipse and left eclipse for no reason just wanted to be on my own.
Class/Profession | Level: berserker lvl 5, 20 crafter
What can you contribute to Port Royal? pvp/raids and gaining materials
Why do you want to join Port Royal? cause most people is Australian and alot of my irl friends are in this town
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? during week Monday 3 hours, friday 5 on wards, sat sunday all day most of the times so 20+
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? yeah both
How did you hear about Port Royal? Azenyumcha
Additional Info: Beast i am sorry that you think i betrayed, me and rising werer raiding legacy and we were running and we saw some one and just a reaction when i relised it was you i stoped attacking. my strike must have killed you :,(
and i pretty much know my way around hc i know most of the rules i have been playing since dragon, im okay with pvp and i dont mind helping to mine for ores ect.

Last edited:

Beastmannn

Soulsand
IGN: vardersk
When did you join Herocraft? 10/9/13
When did you start playing Minecraft? 10 or more years ago
Did you read all of the town rules? Young Moolah Baby
Previous Towns/Guilds? n/a
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? n/a
Class/Profession | Level: not yet new to server
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I will be necro so I can help with defence
Why do you want to join Port Royal? nice members and town
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? like 20 hours
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? no
How did you hear about Port Royal? from a member
Additional Info:
I am disabled adhd cp
Accepted, get with me in-game

Thing230

Dirt
IGN: Thing230
When did you join Herocraft? 2 days ago
Did you read all of the town rules? yes
Previous Towns/Guilds? none
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?
Class/Profession | Level: Crafter 2
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Im a great builder
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Sounded interesting
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? yes
How did you hear about Port Royal? the forums
Additional Info: Im a hard worker and a good builder. In charge of the building branch for my current MC clan

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Did you read all of the town rules? yes
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Im a great builder
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Sounded interesting
Additional Info: Im a hard worker and a good builder. In charge of the building branch for my current MC clan
You did not read the town rules correctly. I also expect more detail from applications. Please redo your application before I review it.

Thing230

Dirt
Did you read all of the town rules? Young Mooiah Baby, didnt catch this the first time
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Im a great builder, check out this link http://gyazo.com/3836a10dc86e54bb01debb241bea92fb This castle was built with no fly or creative.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Sounded interesting, and i enjoy sailing irl so i though joining a place called Port Royal would fit the idea.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes, i have both however skype i check more often
Additional Info: Im a hard worker and currently the richest in MC money on the server Wander Network Kingdoms. I am good builder. In charge of the building branch for my current MC clan, Prosperity.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Did you read all of the town rules? Young Mooiah Baby, didnt catch this the first time
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Im a great builder, check out this link http://gyazo.com/3836a10dc86e54bb01debb241bea92fb This castle was built with no fly or creative.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Sounded interesting, and i enjoy sailing irl so i though joining a place called Port Royal would fit the idea.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes, i have both however skype i check more often
Additional Info: Im a hard worker and currently the richest in MC money on the server Wander Network Kingdoms. I am good builder. In charge of the building branch for my current MC clan, Prosperity.
Okay, you can just edit your post above to respond this, but...
Firstly, are you whitelisted onto the server?
@Thing230 Have you made a Whitelist Application yet on hc.to/apply ? By the way, the edit button is on the bottom of your posts.

Last edited:

Jeeffee

Coal
IGN: Jeeffee
When did you join Herocraft? A long time ago
Did you read all of the town rules? of course
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I hated the leader
Class/Profession | Level: Lost Soul: 5 Crafter: 12
What can you contribute to Port Royal? my 100% effort
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I know 1 or 2 of the members.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 10
How did you hear about Port Royal? via carrier pigeon

AlphaTimer

Stone
IGN: AlphaTimer
When did you join Herocraft?: About a year ago but I was inactive most of the time since I registered. I decided coming back for the new map and to actually start playing on herocraft. So in other words, I'm a newbie so I'll need assistance.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: About 1-2 years
Previous Towns/Guilds?: None
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? N/a
Class/Profession | Level: Lost Soul - Level 7, Crafter - Level 8 (I'll most likely become a wizard/dragoon and for professions, it depends on what the town needs)
What can you contribute to Port Royal?: A creative, dedicated, supportive member. I'll do anything that can support the town whether it means sacrificing myself to protect from raiders, mine for the town's income or help build up the town. I'm friendly, sociable and quick to learn. Teach me what to do and I'll do it.
Why do you want to join Port Royal?: I want to be apart of a group that I can call friends. It's hard learning all about this new server when just traveling alone.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week?: 15-20 hours
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?: Unfortunately my mic is not working. I don't have the funds to purchase a new one at the moment so I'll have to see how it goes. I might be able to find a pair of speakers to listen to discussions if needed. Once I find a way to get a mic, I can chat. Hopefully this isn't too much of a setback for me.
How did you hear about Port Royal?: I wanted to join a community and I looked into the township planning forum.
Additional Info: I realized that the Teamspeak/mic thing is a setback for me joining Port Royal, but please do consider me. Thanks for reading!

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Jeeffee
When did you join Herocraft? A long time ago
Did you read all of the town rules? of course
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I hated the leader
Class/Profession | Level: Lost Soul: 5 Crafter: 12
What can you contribute to Port Royal? my 100% effort
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I know 1 or 2 of the members.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 10
How did you hear about Port Royal? via carrier pigeon
You clearly haven't read the town rules. Your application should be much more detailed. Please redo your application.
IGN: AlphaTimer
When did you join Herocraft?: About a year ago but I was inactive most of the time since I registered. I decided coming back for the new map and to actually start playing on herocraft. So in other words, I'm a newbie so I'll need assistance.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: About 1-2 years
Previous Towns/Guilds?: None
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? N/a
Class/Profession | Level: Lost Soul - Level 7, Crafter - Level 8 (I'll most likely become a wizard/dragoon and for professions, it depends on what the town needs)
What can you contribute to Port Royal?: A creative, dedicated, supportive member. I'll do anything that can support the town whether it means sacrificing myself to protect from raiders, mine for the town's income or help build up the town. I'm friendly, sociable and quick to learn. Teach me what to do and I'll do it.
Why do you want to join Port Royal?: I want to be apart of a group that I can call friends. It's hard learning all about this new server when just traveling alone.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week?: 15-20 hours
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?: Unfortunately my mic is not working. I don't have the funds to purchase a new one at the moment so I'll have to see how it goes. I might be able to find a pair of speakers to listen to discussions if needed. Once I find a way to get a mic, I can chat. Hopefully this isn't too much of a setback for me.
How did you hear about Port Royal?: I wanted to join a community and I looked into the township planning forum.
Additional Info: I realized that the Teamspeak/mic thing is a setback for me joining Port Royal, but please do consider me. Thanks for reading!
Thanks for applying, great application! Before anything else will happen, I will clarify that we are mostly non-American based members and the managing players of Port Royal are all from Australia. Will you be alright with that?

Aiyeris

ICE ICE ICE!
Thanks for applying, great application! Before anything else will happen, I will clarify that we are mostly non-American based members and the managing players of Port Royal are all from Australia. Will you be alright with that?

I hope you realize that about 10 or more American/Canadian (me, ehehe) members of Port Royal hang out in another teamspeak and are very active daily. The reason we're all in another TS, I do not know.