• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(out dated) Releasing the HeroModPack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirinelf

A frightening Cactus!
Hey gabizou, about Tabbychat, I got party listed in a separate chat no worries. I was wondering though, is there a way to make it so that your default chat is to your party? As in, I don't have to put /p before my message?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey gabizou, about Tabbychat, I got party listed in a separate chat no worries. I was wondering though, is there a way to make it so that your default chat is to your party? As in, I don't have to put /p before my message?
The party system is part of Heroes, not HeroChat, so you can't have a /ch party unique for each group. Similar to how you can't have a switch to /townchat due to it being part of a separate plug-in.

Tigobitties123

Legacy Supporter 6
I get this error trying to run any mod pack, and I also can't fetcjh the HC mod pack even running as administrator I get the Parsing error

Attachments

• sfdgsg.JPG
    sfdgsg.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 15

kirinelf

A frightening Cactus!
The party system is part of Heroes, not HeroChat, so you can't have a /ch party unique for each group. Similar to how you can't have a switch to /townchat due to it being part of a separate plug-in.

Yeah, I know that. I was just wondering if there is a way to make it so you're able to make party chat be default. If there isn't a way I'll just macro a button to /p and use that as party chat. xD

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah, I know that. I was just wondering if there is a way to make it so you're able to make party chat be default. If there isn't a way I'll just macro a button to /p and use that as party chat. xD
At the moment there's no way to default to party chat.

I get this error trying to run any mod pack, and I also can't fetcjh the HC mod pack even running as administrator I get the Parsing error
Are you on the latest Java? You should have Java 7u17 installed.

Tigobitties123

Legacy Supporter 6
Ill try that, Thanks![[DOUBLEPOST=1364753682,1364751071][/DOUBLEPOST]I did download it, and it still has the error message... =/

Tigobitties123

Legacy Supporter 6
Same link as in the instructions, I get the parsing error. And if I even try vanilla if gives the error message in the screenshot of my earlier post

Grinch

Obsidian Staff
Same link as in the instructions, I get the parsing error. And if I even try vanilla if gives the error message in the screenshot of my earlier post

Make certain you are using the latest Technic launcher. Report back to me after you try updating your launcher. :)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I'm going to be releasing a dev update to the ModPack with VoxelMenu and such. We'll be almost back to full featured as we were in 1.4.7 :)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
So that last update broke my herocraft installation and now I Can't play...
Do you get an error?

Temporarily rolled back the update. The ModPack is technically 1.2.9.1 but it's the exact same content as 1.2.8.1

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
For some reason, Technic Launcher worked all night last night (I tested working with already existing intallations and fresh installations. Now it doesn't. I really don't know what to say, so I rolled back to 1.2.8.1 (People using the modpack who haven't logged in yet should not get a notification to update) and People who ahve unfortunately updated already should try to update, if that doesn't work, try clicking the little gear icon underneath the HeroModPack icon in the Technic Launcher and click "RESET PACK".

I'm sorry to cause such an issue. It should work now fully (If you're stuck at the Mojang Screen, let it load, it's just taking forever to load for some reason). I'm working as fast as I can to port HeroMod to Forge as simply ModLoader is having too many issues and too many mods require forge to work now. I'll let everyone know how it goes and the HeroModPack Test team will need to test the future dev-packs for at least 3 days before we push some pack to live. That is something I can do to make sure the public will NOT have issues like this.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Micro update to the ModPack being tested currently:

- Updated bspkrsCore (Requirement for StatusHUD/ArmorHUD) to fix timeout issues (tis why the HCMP would take forever to load if the dev's website was down)
- Updating Optifine B2 Ultra (yay! More optimizations :))

In the future, I'm attempting to bring back VoxelMenu and Main Menu Music. Also CAPES! because, WHY NOT?

Status
Not open for further replies.