• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(out dated) Releasing the HeroModPack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
When I log into HC using the mod pack, I can move around in about one secound, before I get 0 fps..
This do not happen when I log into other servers, so maybe it is something with heroes mod?

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
When I log into Minecraft, I get a black screen help? I'm usuing manual installation.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
HeroModPack Testers, please chime in and tell me how the performance on the latest dev build is!

Dielan9999 ironee212 Hydroking77 Grinch Bedwyr2112 Drastikos EvilThor iGavinnn

Also, we're still accepting new testers.

The Dev pack is meant to be playable at (almost) all times, and is more of a quality control for the HerocraftModPack so that things don't end up breaking and mass public confusion occurs.

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
HeroModPack Testers, please chime in and tell me how the performance on the latest dev build is!

Dielan9999 ironee212 Hydroking77 Grinch Bedwyr2112 Drastikos EvilThor iGavinnn

Also, we're still accepting new testers.

The Dev pack is meant to be playable at (almost) all times, and is more of a quality control for the HerocraftModPack so that things don't end up breaking and mass public confusion occurs.
Still haven't start that rebuild I wanted to get done this weekend (stuff/life), not sure if I'll start it tonight.
This will have an influence on my ability to test this in a timely manner as well as the other stuff I mentioned in my PM.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Seeing as everything has been running fine on the dev pack for the past week, I've released the HeroModPack v1.2.9!

HeroModPack v1.2.9:
-Updated Optifine C4 Ultimate
-Updated TabbyChat v1.6.03
-Added VoxelMenu
-Added custom Herocraft music for VoxelMenu
-Added custom splashes to Minecraft main menu.

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
Updated at 10.42 pm Eastern Time Zone on Technic Launcher. Minecraft continues to crash. Error report is attached.
Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that.

Time: 4/22/13 10:43 PM
Description: Failed to start game

org.lwjgl.opengl.OpenGLException: Invalid value (1281)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.Util.checkGLError(Util.java:56)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.swapBuffers(Display.java:645)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(SourceFile:362)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:246)
    at avv.a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:507)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
    Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_17, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 49651024 bytes (47 MB) / 129282048 bytes (123 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx1024m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: IWrUpdater, Config, WrUpdates, ...]
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    ModLoader: Mods loaded: 1
ModLoader 1.5.1

LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: ASUS EAH4850 series GL version 3.3.10243 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
    Is Modded: Very likely; Jar signature invalidated
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Sphax PureBDcraft  64x MC15.zip
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7

Try clicking the little gear on the bottom left of the HCMP logo in the TechnicLauncher and then click ResetPack, this will re-download the modpack fresh and not ditch your files afaik. If you want to, make a backup real quick. If that doesn't work, try going to the technic launcher folder in %appdata%/.technic/ and rename heromodpack to something else, then relaunch the launcher and redownload the modpack.

Try clicking the little gear on the bottom left of the HCMP logo in the TechnicLauncher and then click ResetPack, this will re-download the modpack fresh and not ditch your files afaik. If you want to, make a backup real quick. If that doesn't work, try going to the technic launcher folder in %appdata%/.technic/ and rename heromodpack to something else, then relaunch the launcher and redownload the modpack.

I am also having these issues. I tried these solutions. I am on a Mac(IOS). Just thought I would show I am also having the same problems.

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4

None of these solutions work. I have a feeling it is related to optifine.

Leonidas2756

Legacy Supporter 3
any hope to see a fix for this error... mojang hasnt been helpful.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Odd. Is your java updated? The Latest java for Windows/Linux should be Java 7 u 21 and for Mac OS X should be Java 6 update 42 (I think).

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Yep as in that fixed it or yep as in you have the latest java?

Also, there will be another micro update when Optifine C7 comes out and TabbyChat has another update. I'm hoping that this fixes some issues people have.

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
My apologies, yep as in already updated and tried updating again. I hope the micro update fixes this issue. Thanks a bunch for trying. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.