• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Neutral] SkyFall [15]

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
35 coins to weak and if @Flippintuna1 desperately wants you I don't see a problem ;) , now with taxes to pay thm go /tb deposit money 35 once you get the money every week.

Artan6

Glowing Redstone
IGN:Artan6
Class/Profession:Rouge/Crafter
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes:Yes
Why do you want to join SkyFall?:I started wandering endlessly after tutorial island this is the first town i have reached.
Any additional info?:In training to be a Ninja Hope to be a good scout and provider for the town
And sorry i didnt know where to post app hope this is ok

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:Artan6
Class/Profession:Rouge/Crafter
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes:Yes
Why do you want to join SkyFall?:I started wandering endlessly after tutorial island this is the first town i have reached.
Any additional info?:In training to be a Ninja Hope to be a good scout and provider for the town
And sorry i didnt know where to post app hope this is ok
At the moment we are expanding to be able to take everyone on you can join, but you cannot have a house just yet...

zainman89

Dirt
IGN: zainman89
Class/Profession: warrior-3 crafter-9
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes: yes i will, i donmt have any money at the moment but i will once i have the money
Why do you want to join SkyFall?: i am not currently in a town. I would like to join this town because i can deposit my stuff safely and i feel like i can contribute to the town in many ways.
Any additional info?: none

SharkFrnzy21

Legacy Supporter 3
~Application~
IGN: SharkFrnzy21
Class/Profession: Rogue 10, Crafter 7
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes: I definitely will, so long as they are just (ie. Give the town some money because I want to buy a diamond, might do that anyway though).
Why do you want to join SkyFall?: I'm new to the server and I would like the protection of a town. While having a small base is nice, I would like a safe place to sleep at night (so to speak). I also like the name.
Any additional info?: I can help with some of the building if needed.

Artan6

Glowing Redstone
I am so sorry but i will have to regretfully withdraw my application thank for your time and understanding. I wish you the best of luck on your town

rsll54

Stone
IGN:rsll54
Class/Profession:Warrior/crafter(going to be a paladin and engineer)
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes:Yes sure anything to keep the town going good :)
Why do you want to join SkyFall?:I have only got whitelisted to the server 2 days ago but ive been interested in joining this town even before i got whitelisted and since its neutral type of town im going to really like it, Plus i will help do everything going to keep the town alive :). Also since i haven't made much friends yet joining this town will really help me get use to this server and making more friends.
Any additional info?: Im a loyal, creative mature person. I really like PvPing and building and im really active on the server.

faredX

Gold
I know rsll54 he was a great friend of mine in a previous server known as Mofocraft (which is dead). He was a great warrior in the faction that I had led.

IGN:rsll54
Class/Profession:Warrior/crafter(going to be a paladin and engineer)
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes:Yes sure anything to keep the town going good :)
Why do you want to join SkyFall?:I have only got whitelisted to the server 2 days ago but ive been interested in joining this town even before i got whitelisted and since its neutral type of town im going to really like it, Plus i will help do everything going to keep the town alive :). Also since i haven't made much friends yet joining this town will really help me get use to this server and making more friends.
Any additional info?: Im a loyal, creative mature person. I really like PvPing and building and im really active on the server.
Im not to sure. Fared was caught stealing and he says he knows you. I'll talk to @jazza411 about it

rsll54

Stone
I have read over the rules and I promise i wouldn't do such a thing to steal from others in my town.
I dont know what happend with fared though D:

SharkFrnzy21

Legacy Supporter 3
~Application~
IGN: SharkFrnzy21
Class/Profession: Rogue 10, Crafter 7
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes: I definitely will, so long as they are just (ie. Give the town some money because I want to buy a diamond, might do that anyway though).
Why do you want to join SkyFall?: I'm new to the server and I would like the protection of a town. While having a small base is nice, I would like a safe place to sleep at night (so to speak). I also like the name.
Any additional info?: I can help with some of the building if needed.
Actually I am going to have to withdraw my application. Thanks for your time though. Hope we can still be on even terms