• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Neutral] SkyFall [15]

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
When the town officially loses regions it will be moved.

faredX

Gold
I was framed someone placed diamonds from flips chest to my chest, I swear I never remembered any diamonds in my chest.

I was framed someone placed diamonds from flips chest to my chest, I swear I never remembered any diamonds in my chest.
Bearcat did a chest log and it was prooven that you took 26 diamond blocks. Don't lie, just admit it and right your wrongs and all will be forgiven on my end.

faredX

Gold
.-. I never had any diamonds in my chest though. Why would I even take diamonds I'm a warrior/crafter level 10, diamonds are useless to me, but I figured It was done by someone else cuz at the moment the town is in chaos and every chest block has been also removed by someone.

KakashiS

Gold
Application:
IGN: kakashiS
Class/Profession: Healer/Crafter (planning to be Cleric or Bloodmage)
Do you have TS3/Skype?: I have skype but I dont have TS3
Are you willing to help SkyFall in reaching its goals?: Yes! I will help in any way I can!
Why do you want to join SkyFall?: I was looking for a fun town to join and SkyFall is perfect!
Any additional info?: I like Pvping and building, I usually go for ranged classes but I changed up a bit. :D

IGN: captainjack228
Class/Profession: lvl 13 Crafter/ lvl 15 Caster
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes: yes
Why do you want to join SkyFall?: i would like to be a part of a town where i can assist people in achieving something good
Any additional info?: I will either go into Wizard or Pyromancer after Caster. I am not sure sure profession i will go into; probably something that will complement the hero i choose to be. I also have experience as an Admin on one server and a Moderator on another.
Hope I did everything correctly.

IGN: captainjack228
Class/Profession: lvl 13 Crafter/ lvl 15 Caster
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes: yes
Why do you want to join SkyFall?: i would like to be a part of a town where i can assist people in achieving something good
Any additional info?: I will either go into Wizard or Pyromancer after Caster. I am not sure sure profession i will go into; probably something that will complement the hero i choose to be. I also have experience as an Admin on one server and a Moderator on another.
Hope I did everything correctly.
Aproved I'll give you a tour when I see you on

naturedpk

Dirt
IGN:naturedpk
Class/Profession:wizard/crafter
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes:yes though i dont have very much money
Why do you want to join SkyFall?:because i want to become part a town but i dont want it to be overwhelmingly full i want to become part of a community and i will help out in the ways i can
Any additional info?:i plan on becoming a merchant in the future and i like to build medium sized stuff mostly castle like buildings

Juan

Dirt
IGN:killer7slasher
Class/Profession:Ranger/crafter
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes:yes i will help in any way needed
Why do you want to join SkyFall?:want to join a community, and enjoy playing with other players
Any additional info?:I do not grief, im a decent builder and like interacting with other people

Derian

Dirt
~SkyFall~
SkyFall is a Neutral town that aims to be 100% Neutral you may kill who you like, raid whomever's town and enemy whoever you desire.

~Guidelines~
-Do NOT break server rules. Anybody who does anything that deserves staff punishment can expect to be banned/suspended for a duration of time considering on how bad of the consequences.
-Be respectful to all members of SkyFall.
-If we are being raided don't be a hero stay hidden until we can all take them.
-No trolling.
-Don't kill our allies, because we may need them in the future.
-Don't let anyone into town that isn't a citizen of SkyFall.
-Do not steal.
-Help the town before yourself.
-Have fun there is no point in playing Hero Craft if it bores you.

~Allies~
-Newerth
~Council~
Mayor: [Crafter] jazza411
SiC: [Rogue] Flippintuna1
Banker: [Crafter] Preditor22

~Citizens~
-Ghettovan
-TheTXLibra
-TheDarkSide6697
-ItchyScratch
-Krobbdog
-JFingle
-Ruka_Sanamee
-PCmonkey11
-jordanjord1997
-Ackthatkid
-Ihateyour
-faredX

~Application~
IGN:
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes:
Why do you want to join SkyFall?:
Any additional info?:

~Credits~
I would like to thank @Dazureus for letting me use this format because it looks amazing.

Derian

Dirt
IGN:inviso_fat
Class/Profession:Rogue Enchanter
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes:Yes
Why do you want to join SkyFall?:Because it looks like a great town
Any additional info?:I would love to help defend the town