• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Neutral] SkyFall [15]

JFingle

Wood
IGN: JFingle
Class/Profession: Ninja/Farmer
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes: 100% of the time.
Why do you want to join SkyFall?: Looking for a decent community but would like to have my own farming land.
Any additional info?: Playing Tight End this week.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: HCJ7
Class/Profession: Ninja/Farmer
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes: 100% of the time.
Why do you want to join SkyFall?: Looking for a decent community but would like to have my own farming land.
Any additional info?: Playing Tight End this week.
Next time for IGN place your in game name :p
Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1348179076,1348179042][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks!

Ackthatkid

Coal
IGN: Ackthatkid
Class/Profession: Rogue/Crafter
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes: Anything I can, need to be able to keep a house together!
Why do you want to join SkyFall?: I need somewhere to be able to work in peace without people constantly robbing me! Also, I really just want to start joining the structure of this game
Any additional info?: Im very honest and trustworthy, I dont intend to ever cause problems within the town, just want somewhere to build me a lil house I can work in in peace!

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Ackthatkid
Class/Profession: Rogue/Crafter
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes: Anything I can, need to be able to keep a house together!
Why do you want to join SkyFall?: I need somewhere to be able to work in peace without people constantly robbing me! Also, I really just want to start joining the structure of this game
Any additional info?: Im very honest and trustworthy, I dont intend to ever cause problems within the town, just want somewhere to build me a lil house I can work in in peace!
Accepted! :)

faredX

Gold
IGN: faredX
Class/Profession: Warrior/Crafter
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes: Well I haven't joined the server for quite some time, but since 4.0 started a few weeks ago I guess I'll catch up and contribute to the town.
Why do you want to join SkyFall?: Well I'm not interested to join some dark or huge town, and this town looks like its my kind of type; Neutral.
Any additional info?: Well not really other then all my stats was reset but Il catch up with you guys.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: faredX
Class/Profession: Warrior/Crafter
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes: Well I haven't joined the server for quite some time, but since 4.0 started a few weeks ago I guess I'll catch up and contribute to the town.
Why do you want to join SkyFall?: Well I'm not interested to join some dark or huge town, and this town looks like its my kind of type; Neutral.
Any additional info?: Well not really other then all my stats was reset but Il catch up with you guys.
I saw you in game and you are obviously eager we have one more plot available so if your inactive your out :p
Welcome aboard

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
Gonna try and get council :3[DOUBLEPOST=1348530965,1348529408][/DOUBLEPOST]btw kainzo said we missed our rent :confused:

mittens321

Iron
IGN:mittens321
Class/Profession:I am going to be a dreadknight and i am a merchant right now
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes:If I make a lot of money by selling stuff i will and after i spec my warrior class. Right now im a 29 warrior
Why do you want to join SkyFall?:My friend told me it was a good town to join and i needed a town to join so i wont be bored. I like to attack raiders if they are not a really high level.
Any additional info?:On the weekends i play a total of 7-8 hours and i play about 1 hour and 30 min each day of the week(M-F). How much is the taxes and will you lower the taxes later in the year?

IGN:mittens321
Class/Profession:I am going to be a dreadknight and i am a merchant right now
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes:If I make a lot of money by selling stuff i will and after i spec my warrior class. Right now im a 29 warrior
Why do you want to join SkyFall?:My friend told me it was a good town to join and i needed a town to join so i wont be bored. I like to attack raiders if they are not a really high level.
Any additional info?:On the weekends i play a total of 7-8 hours and i play about 1 hour and 30 min each day of the week(M-F). How much is the taxes and will you lower it later if i get to join?
I don't see why not. Im going with yeah but I'll need @jazza411 to agree. The tax is 35c/week and we might lower it if we get more than around 12-13 members. Thanks for applying