• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Neutral] SkyFall [15]

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
IGN:
Davros_​
Class/Profession:
Engineer/Ranger eventually​
Do you have TS3/Skype?:
Yes and yes.​
Are you willing to help SkyFall in reaching its goals?:
Yes, for sure!​
Why do you want to join SkyFall?:
Honestly, the deciding factor for me wanting to join this town versus another is because TheTXLibra joined, so I have a feeling this town is going to look amazing. I haven't been in a town since I was a mayor in Sanctum (Back on my old account), and I'm really looking forward to not being a lone wolf anymore. I want to meet some new people and make some new friends, and this seems like a good choice!​
Any additional info?:
I'm an intelligent and respectful individual, I get along with almost anyone, and I love Minecraft! Need I say more? :p

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:
Davros_​
Class/Profession:
Engineer/Ranger eventually​
Do you have TS3/Skype?:
Yes and yes.​
Are you willing to help SkyFall in reaching its goals?:
Yes, for sure!​
Why do you want to join SkyFall?:
Honestly, the deciding factor for me wanting to join this town versus another is because TheTXLibra joined, so I have a feeling this town is going to look amazing. I haven't been in a town since I was a mayor in Sanctum (Back on my old account), and I'm really looking forward to not being a lone wolf anymore. I want to meet some new people and make some new friends, and this seems like a good choice!​
Any additional info?:
I'm an intelligent and respectful individual, I get along with almost anyone, and I love Minecraft! Need I say more? :p
Welcome aboard :)

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
Unfortunately I have decided to leave this town as the leadership seems somewhat nonexistent. I have taken my LWCs with me. I wish you all the best of luck.

Regards,
Davros.

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
Unfortunately I have decided to leave this town as the leadership seems somewhat nonexistent. I have taken my LWCs with me. I wish you all the best of luck.

Regards,
Davros.
Unfortunately this is the same reason i have decided to leave, i wish you the best of luck skyfall.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
You've all really lost faith in 1 day? That's pathetic. If I was your mayor I wouldn't want you anyways, no matter what the circumstances are. I can't stand people who fold after they meet a minor issue.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
This is quite hilarious actually, I have a semi-final for one day and I am non-existent? also Flip is a leader why didn't you talk to him?, I mean wow and as of stealing leaving gold and iron out in the open without a lwc is that smart? Davros_ if my gold is not in my lwc when I get back you sir will be on the KoS.

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
This is quite hilarious actually, I have a semi-final for one day and non-existent leaders, I mean wow and as of stealing leaving gold and iron out in the open without a lwc is that smart? Davros_ if my gold is not in my lwc when I get back you sir will be on the KoS.
I took only what was in my 3 LWCs, I did not have access to yours at all. Good luck with your town, I'm sorry this happened. Also please remove me from the member list.

If you would like a more in-depth reason for why I decided to leave then feel free to contact me, otherwise have a great night!

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
I took only what was in my 3 LWCs, I did not have access to yours at all. Good luck with your town, I'm sorry this happened. Also please remove me from the member list.
Just please go away, there is none of the gold I mined in that chest so I am holding you responsible.

PS please don't reply just deal with it.[DOUBLEPOST=1347183544,1347178182][/DOUBLEPOST]@Brutalacerate can you wipe this threads post I need a clean slate :)

Zhalan

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Zhalan
Class/Profession: Healer(Disciple)/Crafter
TS3/Skype: No
Are you willing to help SkyFall reach its goals?: I will help in whatever way I can.
Why do you want to join SkyFall?: I am relatively new to the server, and this town seemed like a good choice.
Additional Info: Not much

- Just a note -

If you are not willing to help in anyway, and be a productive member of Skyfall, please do not bother sending in an application. We are a town that is looking to be one of the best. Us as a council have tried excessively hard just to get started. We have put a drastic amount of time and work into getting all the required resources and we are looking for more help. Even though we are not recruiting at the moment, we are fine with applications being sent if you believe that you can really contribute well to Skyfall.

Also, the council are a very friendly group of people so feel free to message us in game or on the forums about anything relating to Skyfall, or just for a chat.

(;

A

alexhoff1

- Just a note -

If you are not willing to help in anyway, and be a productive member of Skyfall, please do not bother sending in an application. We are a town that is looking to be one of the best. Us as a council have tried excessively hard just to get started. We have put a drastic amount of time and work into getting all the required resources and we are looking for more help. Even though we are not recruiting at the moment, we are fine with applications being sent if you believe that you can really contribute well to Skyfall.

Also, the council are a very friendly group of people so feel free to message us in game or on the forums about anything relating to Skyfall, or just for a chat.

(;

good thing I'm not considered council. I usually am not that nice... :D lol

Zhalan

Glowing Redstone
Like I said in the application, I am willing to help. But since im new to the server(only have 2 gold ingots), I cant help in that area. Maybe resource gathering?

Like I said in the application, I am willing to help. But since im new to the server(only have 2 gold ingots), I cant help in that area. Maybe resource gathering?

Hm... At this moment, I suggest the best thing to do is either mine like crazy or try to level up your Hero Path. Right now, we are looking to achieve regions. We need around 2.5 k more to have regions and most of our town has contributed well to this. If you would like, If you see me online i'd be happy to party with you to help you level up.