• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Neutral] SkyFall [15]

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
??? Im confused.
At first I was going to join Jazza411's town. Then I changed my mind and now Im going Jonsoon's town.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
By the looks of it, but we'll see.

Also, good luck with your town Jazza :3
Thanks Etkenn![DOUBLEPOST=1346739905,1346199601][/DOUBLEPOST]This thread is getting inactive :/

@Flippintuna1 @Fogracvxy @PutridPestilence @Xblock_loverX @TheTXLibra

Say something :p[DOUBLEPOST=1346754687][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good luck! It's a shame that there are people in XD that I like and those that I don't like.
This is a bit of a necro but are you talking about me :p

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
IGN:LightningCape
Class/ProfessionDruid(or any kind of healer or caster)/Smith
Do you have TS3/Skype?:No
Are you willing to help SkyFall in reaching its goals?:Yes, I am willing to help skyfall with there goals.
Why do you want to join SkyFall?:
I am a caster and a healer, but mainly a healer. I love pvp and raids as well as building and hanging out. I could be a healer for raiding and pvp and would like to use this a nice start because I am new to this server, but not to heros. Please consider. :D ty​
Any additional info?: Like dogs(random info) and can speak some franch.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:LightningCape
Class/Profession:Druid/Smith
Do you have TS3/Skype?:No
Are you willing to help SkyFall in reaching its goals?:Yes, I am willing to help skyfall with there goals.
Why do you want to join SkyFall?:
I am a caster and a healer, but mainly a healer. I love pvp and raids as well as building and hanging out. I could be a healer for raiding and pvp and would like to use this a nice start because I am new to this server, but not to heros. Please consider. :D ty​
Any additional info?: Like dogs(random info) and can speak some franch.
Accepted!

emerald_ice

ICE ICE ICE!
Application:
IGN:emerald_ice
Class/Profession: Caster/Crafter (going to be Necromancer)
Do you have TS3/Skype?:I have a skype,but im barely on it.
Are you willing to help SkyFall in reaching its goals?:Yes I am,whether it's building or money or anything :)
Why do you want to join SkyFall?:Because I want a fun town where there is a fun community and people that are trustworthy,and SkyFall seems like a very nice and fun town :)
Any additional info?:I usually build things like Mage/Wizard towers :) and I like helping others build big things :)

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Application:
IGN:emerald_ice
Class/Profession: Caster/Crafter (going to be Necromancer)
Do you have TS3/Skype?:I have a skype,but im barely on it.
Are you willing to help SkyFall in reaching its goals?:Yes I am,whether it's building or money or anything :)
Why do you want to join SkyFall?:Because I want a fun town where there is a fun community and people that are trustworthy,and SkyFall seems like a very nice and fun town :)
Any additional info?:I usually build things like Mage/Wizard towers :) and I like helping others build big things :)
Accepted :)