• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Neutral] SkyFall [15]

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
~SkyFall~
SkyFall is a Neutral town that aims to be 100% Neutral you may kill who you like, raid whomever's town and enemy whoever you desire.

~Guidelines~
-Do NOT break server rules. Anybody who does anything that deserves staff punishment can expect to be banned/suspended for a duration of time considering on how bad of the consequences.
-Be respectful to all members of SkyFall.
-If we are being raided don't be a hero stay hidden until we can all take them.
-No trolling.
-Don't kill our allies, because we may need them in the future.
-Don't let anyone into town that isn't a citizen of SkyFall.
-Do not steal.
-Help the town before yourself.
-Have fun there is no point in playing Hero Craft if it bores you.

~Allies~
-Newerth
~Council~
Mayor: [Crafter] jazza411
SiC: [Rogue] Flippintuna1
Banker: [Crafter] Preditor22

~Citizens~
-Ghettovan
-TheTXLibra
-TheDarkSide6697
-ItchyScratch
-Krobbdog
-JFingle
-Ruka_Sanamee
-PCmonkey11
-jordanjord1997
-Ackthatkid
-Ihateyour
-faredX

~Application~
IGN:
Will you contribute to SkyFall by giving money to the towns causes:
Why do you want to join SkyFall?:
Any additional info?:

~Credits~
I would like to thank @Dazureus for letting me use this format because it looks amazing.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Good luck! It's a shame that there are people in XD that I like and those that I don't like. Last map I liked Lightforge and Belegost, but not Newerth/Nevermore/Imperium. Looks like that's happening again.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Good luck! It's a shame that there are people in XD that I like and those that I don't like. Last map I liked Lightforge and Belegost, but not Newerth/Nevermore/Imperium. Looks like that's happening again.

We're all good people, just need to get to know us when we're not killing each other lol. This is a new map, maybe we can have better relations this time around :)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
We're all good people, just need to get to know us when we're not killing each other lol. This is a new map, maybe we can have better relations this time around :)
I suppose we can always try to see if it works out haha. @xexorian and I originally had an alliance, but it sort of fell out, I'm not even really sure why heh.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Aww leftovers we aren't bad people, victim just needs to kill stuff sometimes and Good luck with your town!

A

alexhoff1

not bad people
???

GL on kingdom, this map you'll probably need it :p

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
Looool - Mineris is based on Spire, plob was referring to Mineris when he said that :p

Spire was a city in Zeal.
I know that spire was a city in Zeal but it will not be in the next map because it has been renamed, so this thing called spire does not exist in the next map ;)