• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mob Spawners

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
You dont need a mob arena to level... Turns out running around and killing mobs in the wilderness if pretty much as fast as a spawner or even better. So by all means take out the mob spawners...

DarkStrider

Legacy Supporter 4
I think you have misunderstood this a little unfortunately :p

There will be 4 spawners; each with room for 5 people, which is why people are a little distressed about the possibility of them always being full.
Ah, if thats the case then yes I misunderstood some details, and then the amount of space in these spawners is far to small to be effective in any shape or form.

Also having Blaze spawners in the main town is just rediculous, kinda ruins the point of going into the nether and making the effort to get rare Blaze Rods.

mt51784

Legacy Supporter 4
Sadly I am in agreement running around and killing is actually a lot more fun and just as good or better exp. I just wish mobs stayed during the day.