• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mass Effect 3

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Ok, I'll repect that. I however belive the ending was awful and riddled with plot holes (akin to swiss cheese). I don't want there to be bad blood between us over a game. I just think we were lied to.

This discussion was giving me bad vibes. Getting out of hand imo. So if you'd like to continue (I do) we can carry on a mature, non-flame, conversation about Mass effect 3's ending. Or we can drop it here, It won't bother me. :/

Well, I completely agree with you, strongholdx. The ME3 ending was so bad I didn't want to even play the rest of the (awesome) game.

My issue was also that all of your side missions don't have quest markers, and there's a lot of missing content, and very little character development. I think the game lost it's flare, and most people wanted to play ME3 for the closure that was completely ruined by EA and Bioware.

It's a fact. The end was exactly what they said it would not be. Everyone's pissed, not because we were lied to, but because we were promised something epic, but not beyond reason, and was delivered exactly what they said they would not do.

A Dull, lame ending. It break's the game's entire storyline. The video at the end has many many confusing loopholes. The resources you've gained and spent hundreds of hours doing/achieving, do not really show up at the end. This "Closure" is what killed the feeling of the entire Mass Effect series, in my opinion. I'm not even going to go back to re-play ME and ME2.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
You've gotta fuck up really bad to ruin the ENTIRE series in 10 minutes of gameplay. Before those last moments I would have played the entirerty of games 1,2 and what portion of 3 I had played. After the end, I wanted nothing to do with any of it. THAT takes talent.

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!