• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lothair - The Golden Kingdom

1. In Game Name (IGN): TryHardMcMuffin
  2. Age: 16
  3. Time Zone: Central
  4. Activity: Multiple Hours Daily
  5. Current Class and Level: Paladin level 22
  6. Current Profession and Level Crafter 20
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: I would like to be a smith, but am willing to be a enchanter for the sake of the town if needed
  8. Do you have Teamspeak:Yes, I have a TeamSpeak and a high quality mic
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules:Yes
  10. What is your favorite color:Blue!!!
  11. What is your favorite animal:penguin
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 2 weeks
  13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: To level up and to make good friendships and help others in chat or in game
  14. What are your strengths: I am a good builder and a great interior designer that is willing to help and i consider myself fun to be around :)
  15. What are your weaknesses: I'm only mediocre when it comes to PvP
  16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server:Yes, Cotana's Creek
  17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why:No I have not
  18. Additional Information: I love making good relationships with others and helping others, i will almost always be on Teamspeak while i'm on and I'm open for almost anything anybody needs or would like to do. I have leadership experience and a lot of experience in the towny like scenario and I'm excited to join Lothair!!! Thank You for taking time out of your busy day to read my application, I hope you will find a liking to me and consider accepting me for a resident of your lovely town.

1. In Game Name (IGN): Nalasleafheart
  2. Age: 16
  3. Time Zone: PST(Pacific Standard Time)
  4. Activity: I've been playing often the past few days I've been on the server
  5. Current Class and Level: Ninja 11
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter 16
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Not quite sure, I like Merchant and Enchanter and Alchemist..
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes, but I haven't used the servers TeamSpeak yet.
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yes
  10. What is your favorite color: Purple or Green or Blue.. I don't know !!!
  11. What is your favorite animal: Have you seen red pandas.. or even hedgehogs or ferrets they are all so cute
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: About 6 days now, Minecraft since 1.0 (2012? or was it 11)
  13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Currently going after chests for money so I can use lwc soon. I also like mining to get more money and making things. Sometimes meeting new people and talking to them is a cool thing to do with normal minecraft as well.
  14. What are your strengths: Building/doing cool stuff with terrain and decoration normally since building houses isn't a strength of mine. I also like pvp, but currently its a weakness because I'm such a low level. I can kill mobs really easily since they are lot easier than players.
  15. What are your weaknesses: Building houses/buildings. Unless I have a model, I suck doing it from scratch. Pvp on this server is a weakness since I don't have the mod/ I'm only level 11.
  16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Yes, but my whole town went inactive and I payed the taxes for 4 days straight and just now gave up to move somewhere else since I've wasted 200s already.
  17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: Never
  18. Additional Information: (This isn't really information its more of a question) Do we have to build our own homes? I'm okay with that but it may take me a bit of time since I'm not the best builder and I'll probably model it after another building I'll find on google images since I suck at coming up with buildings at random.

Last edited:

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
@nalasleafheart your application seems really well thought out and everything is good except you missed something back up in the rules regarding your application filling out (a secret thing within the rules to ensure you read through them carefully). Find that and edit your post to reflect this and you will certainly be accepted =)

@nalasleafheart your application seems really well thought out and everything is good except you missed something back up in the rules regarding your application filling out (a secret thing within the rules to ensure you read through them carefully). Find that and edit your post to reflect this and you will certainly be accepted =)
Yeah... I've written it about 2 times because I was trying to find out if i wanted to stay in the town I'm in that has no one active or join a new town and I also was thinking I gotta make this look good so I'm accepted into a town ^^'

I edited my application

Thiseus

Gold
  1. In Game Name (IGN): Thsieus
  2. Age: 33
  3. Time Zone: EDT
  4. Activity: Most every day
  5. Current Class and Level: Cleric 60
  6. Current Profession and Level: Enchanter 14
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: ---
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes, but it is ts mobile and the phone is shared with the wife
  10. What is your favorite color: Blue!!!
  11. What is your favorite animal: Dolphins
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: About a month I think.
  13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: DEfinatly has to be mining. I love the surprise of finding stuff.
  14. What are your strengths: I like to share with others.
  15. What are your weaknesses: I think I like to share to much.
  16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Yes, L'acadien
  17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No.
  18. Additional Information: I don't feel L'acadien is a good fit for me. It's a very quiet town, and while I like my privacy, I play multiplayer mc so that I can hang with others online.

1. In Game Name (IGN): RadiantCreep
  2. Age: 14
  3. Time Zone: (UTC+03:00)
  4. Activity: Almost daily
  5. Current Class and Level: Berserker 32
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter 13
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Farmer or on your choise.
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes
  10. What is your favorite color: Black.
  11. What is your favorite animal: Bear.
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 6 month.
  13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Almost daily.
  14. What are your strengths: Almost daily entering in game and every day want to level up. I love to make banners (flags).
  15. What are your weaknesses: Bad in PvP, but on Herocraft it hardly need. I don't know how to build beautiful house.
  16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Yes. Twice.
  17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: Yes. Becouse I forgot to say that some time I will be absent.
  18. Additional Information: I live in Russia and have bad English, sorry for short of application.

Last edited:

ViserGold

TNT
1. In Game Name (IGN): OutworldDevourer 2. Age:14 3. GMT+03:00 4. Activity:Half of the day 5. Current Class and Level:Berserker lvl 1 6.Current Profession and Level:Cratfer lvl 1 7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: My intended profession is Smith 8.Yes i do have Teamspeak 9.Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules i do agree and to abide to the rulez 10. What is your favorite color:Yellow 11. What is your favorite animal: Bunny 12. How long have you been playing Herocraft:1 year i reset all my classes to start again 13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft:Adventuring,battles 14. What are your strengths:Not bad at pvp. 15. What are your weaknesses:Allways rush first to battle or raid. 16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server:Yes 17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: Yes because i forgot to tell i am going vacation 18. Additional Information:Was a moderator on a server.

Last edited:

ViserGold

TNT
  • In Game Name (IGN):OutworldDevourer
  • Time Zone:GMT+3
  • Activity:All day playing
  • Current Class and Level:Berserker lvl 1
  • Current Profession and Level:Crafter lvl 1
  • If Crafter, what is your intended Profession:Smith
  • Do you have Teamspeak:Yes
  • Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules:I do
  • What is your favorite color:Yellow
  • What is your favorite animal:Bunny
  • How long have you been playing Herocraft:1 year i decided to start again and reset my classes
  • What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft:Adventuring,fighting
  • What are your strengths:Not bad at pvp
  • What are your weaknesses:Allways rush first at pvp.
  • Have you previously been in any towns on this server:Yes
  • Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why:I forgot to tell i am going on vacation
  • Additional Information:No

Zego2000

Wood
Belisarius1991 I am back and would like to talk to you about our conversation before I left of me joining the town hope you still need me

dami135

Wood
~ Lothair ~

townview2.png

Our town resides just east of the the Trade District in the southeastern part of the Northern Continent. We have a well-developed town with magnificent builds in a beautiful, yet structured setting. Our town is focused on having a good time and helping you do what you enjoy, be it pvp, bounty hunting, building, making money, or just hanging out and having fun with friends. We strive to have a mature environment with players that work well together. Lothair is looking for players that are honest and dependable. We expect you to follow the rules of the server and our town. This will not however, impact your ability to have an enjoyable time. We do not tax our citizens so long as they remain active, though we hope that each person will do their fair share to help care for the town. Lothair is a large town with a great deal of space and plenty of opportunity for those seeking fun and adventure. Most importantly, we try to develop real friendships and be kind and gracious to one another. That is what makes a town work and thrive. If you don't intend to be a real part of a town, you need not apply here. Please read through the rules before applying.

1. Basic Information
    1. Town Name: Lothair
    2. Location: PvE
    3. Current Tier: Town
    4. Theme: Medieval
    5. Taxes: 0s for active members; 20s after two weeks of inactivity
    6. Trade Items
      1. Soul Items Produced: Source, Gems
      2. Soul Items Consumed: Prisms, Picks, Harvest, Books, Potions
  2. Town Leaders
    1. SoHighFive - King
    2. PrivateIdaho - Queen
    3. Belisarius1991 - Chancellor
    4. AeonOfMagix - First Magister
    5. ~Vacant~ - Second Magister
    6. ~Vacant~ - Third Magister
  3. Town Members/Professions
    1. SoHighFive - Enchanter
    2. PrivateIdaho - Farmer
    3. Belisarius1991 - Alchemist
    4. AeonOfMagix - Engineer
    5. Joshua624 - Farmer
    6. Nekokunai - Merchant
    7. Bboy1 - Smith
    8. CaptainSisson - Smith
    9. Dubnarn - Smith
    10. Sir_Pwnzy - Smith
    11. Retro5050 - Miner
    12. The_Sexy_Penguin - Runesmith
    13. MerryIrish - Runesmith
  4. Town Rules
    1. Behavior and General Rules
      1. Respect all members within the town.
      2. Do not steal from other town members.
      3. Do not enter another town member's house without permission
      4. Please represent Lothair in a positive way in chat
      5. Any orders from staff (town or server) are to be obeyed without question.
      6. Activity is important. If you are planned to be absent for longer than one week, please notify the Town Leaders. Failure to do so may result in removal from town and the storage of your items. This rule depends largely on your prior activity and general involvement in town.
      7. Above all, obey the server rules. You should know these, and are expected to follow them at all times.
    2. House Rules
      1. You may build and decorate your home as you wish, within the given parameters of the region provided. You may not build your home outside the range of your given plot, save only a single additional layer of blocks for decorative purposes.
      2. You may not remove any of the essential requirements for your housing region.
      3. You are not allowed to make builds around town without express permission from the Builder's Guild, which is under the authority of Belisarius1991. Failure to adhere to this rule may result in swift removal from town, depending on the circumstances.
      4. For your favorite color in the application process, please indicate the color of your preference followed by three ! to indicate that you have read the rules. Besides, it is your favorite color after all. NOTE: I notice very few people actually place the !!! after their favorite color. I will not accept any player that fails to follow this simple task. It seems overly picky of me, but I feel it simply shows that a person is willing to follow and obey the rules.
    3. Application Rules and Requirements
      1. You must be at least 16 years of age.
      2. The Applicant should be at least level 11 as a Crafter. Progress towards mastering indicates their willingness to become a useful member of the server as well as an ability to work without hand holding. Level 1-10 Crafters need not apply.
      3. If you reside outside of the US, please state your timezone using GMT. Those residing within the US, simply state your timezone.
      4. Activity is important. Daily activity is preferable but not necessarily required. This means more than simply logging in and includes actually participating in the town. Those who fail to show activity can expect to be removed from the town after at least two weeks of unexplained inactivity.
      5. All professions are welcome, but those we are looking for (see below) will have a higher chance of being accepted.
        1. Preferred Professions
          1. Alchemist
          2. Miner
          3. Enchanter
          4. Runesmith
      6. Teamspeak is highly encouraged, though not required. It helps in coordination and is quite fun as well.
      7. In order to be considered for addition to the town, you must fill out an application form. You will not be given a free pass simply because you are friends with a town member. This ensures that all applicants are treated equally.
  5. Town Clan System
    1. Lothair operates based on a combining of two systems by which we track our citizens progress in town. The first deals with the concept of prestige, which is simply how much work a player has done towards the furtherance of Lothair. The second system has to do with pvp.
      1. Prestige System
        1. Prestige can be earned in numerous ways, from gathering resources for the town to collecting player heads for the town's Tower of Heads.
        2. These tasks generally come with a moderate monetary reward as well as a certain amount of prestige points, depending on the difficulty of said task.
        3. Prestige is used as a scale to show a players work within town, the more prestige the more this player has contributed to town.
      2. Pvp System
        1. This system simply tracks a players number of kills within our town.
    2. Lothair combines these two systems into our town clan, the Knights of the Golden Sun. All town members should join this clan so that we may use it to track our citizen's progress through the prestige and pvp system.
    3. Through leveling up through the system town members are rewarded with various perks, including larger homes, access to larger stores of goods, enchanted tools, weapons, and armor.
    4. Prestige System Scale:

Neophyte - 0-5 prestige
      Servant - 6-10 prestige
      Serf - 11-25 prestige
      Peasant - 26-50 prestige
      Citizen - 51-75 prestige
      Artisan - 76-100 prestige
      Bourgeois - 101-125 prestige
      Aristrocrat - 126-150 prestige
      Baron - 151-200 prestige
      Count - 201-250 prestige
      Duke - 251-300 prestige
      Prefect - appointed position
      Grand Cleric - appointed position
      Magister - appointed position
      Chancellor - appointed position
      Queen - appointed position
      King - appointed position
    5. Pvp Command Structure:

Squire - 1-15 pvp kills
      Man At Arms - 16-30 pvp kills
      Sergent - 31-50 pvp kills
      Captain - 51-100 pvp kills
      Praetorian - 101-150 pvp kills
      Legate - 151-200 pvp kills
      Knight - 201-300 pvp kills
      Knight Captain - 301-400 pvp kills
      Knight Commander - 401-500 pvp kills
      Knight of Ni - 501-600 pvp kills
      Sun Knight - 601-700 pvp kills
      Marshal - appointed position
      Seneschal - appointed position
      Grandmaster - appointed position
  6. Media and Images (Just A Sampling)
    1. The Outer Gate
      2015-06-15_20-16-52.png
    2. Lothair's Guardian
      2015-06-15_20-16-18.png
    3. The Grand East Gate
      2015-06-15_20-15-29.png
    4. Town Hospital
      2015-06-15_20-12-52.png
    5. The Queen's Blessing Tavern
      2015-06-15_20-39-58.png
    6. Tavern Bar
      2015-06-15_20-41-06.png
    7. Tavern Stage
      2015-06-15_20-40-24.png
    8. Aeriel View of Town
      2015-06-15_20-43-57.png
    9. Lothair's Cathedral
      2015-06-15_20-45-00.png
    10. Wizard's Tower (Distant Center)
      2015-06-15_20-46-23.png
    11. Town Green
      2015-06-15_20-11-57.png
    12. Lothair Docks
      2015-06-15_20-42-02.png
    13. Chofon Statue
      2015-06-15_21-09-44.png
    14. Xia Statue
      2015-06-15_21-09-56.png
    15. Trade District Town Shop
      2015-06-15_21-04-26.png
    16. Garden Walkway
      2015-06-15_21-10-39.png
    17. Gazebo
      2015-06-15_20-03-59.png
    18. Underground Farms
      2015-06-15_21-15-20.png
    19. Lothair Sewers
      2015-06-15_21-12-13.png
    20. Lothair Sewers continued..
      2015-06-15_21-11-40.png
    21. Balthazar the Terrible
      dragon.png
  7. Applications
    1. Please use the layout provided below when creating an application
    2. Also, a well-written and thoughtful application will receive greater attention than a short and poorly written one. Be honest, you never know what all we are looking for in a town-member.
    3. Layout
      1. In Game Name (IGN):
      2. Age:
      3. Time Zone:
      4. Activity:
      5. Current Class and Level:
      6. Current Profession and Level:
      7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession:
      8. Do you have Teamspeak:
      9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules:
      10. What is your favorite color:
      11. What is your favorite animal:
      12. How long have you been playing Herocraft:
      13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft:
      14. What are your strengths:
      15. What are your weaknesses:
      16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server:
      17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why:
      18. Additional Information:

dami135

Wood
  1. In Game Name (IGN):Dami135
  2. Age:13
  3. Time Zone:eastern
  4. Activity:
  5. Current Class and Level: Ranger and lvl 5(I will lvl up faster and better once I join a town)
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter lvl 7
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Engineer
  8. Do you have Teamspeak:No
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules:Yes
  10. What is your favorite color:Black
  11. What is your favorite animal:Shark
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft:1 week
  13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft:Exploring
  14. What are your strengths:Good archer good planner(sometimes)
  15. What are your weaknesses: Lots of people counting on me cause it makes me nervous
  16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server:No
  17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why:No
  18. Additional Information:

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
@dami135 Sorry but you don't meet the age requirements nor have you reached the required crafter level. DENIED I would recommend you check out the towns of Pemben or Thidis, though you do not meet the age requirements of Thidis. Check these towns out however, they are run by great people.

dami135

Wood
@dami135 Sorry but you don't meet the age requirements nor have you reached the required crafter level. DENIED I would recommend you check out the towns of Pemben or Thidis, though you do not meet the age requirements of Thidis. Check these towns out however, they are run by great people.

I understand

~ Lothair ~
  1. In Game Name (IGN):umbreon_jace
  2. Age:16
  3. Time Zone: im no good with that so ima say i live in minniapolis its 11:00 now
  4. Activity:i just joined recently
  5. Current Class and Level:ninja 2
  6. Current Profession and Level:crafter 3
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: i dunno i want it t ohave soemthing to do with mining so probably just minign
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: not atm my comp wiped so i have to get it again
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules:yep
  10. What is your favorite color:green!
  11. What is your favorite animal:wolf
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft:i dunno a few hours
  13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft:well in minecraft i like to play with my friends and towny is very fun with a medieval aspect
  14. What are your strengths: in minecraft? farming building kinds and im gettitng a little better at pvp but im not too goof
  15. What are your weaknesses: im not the best at pvp
  16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server:no
  17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why:no
  18. Additional Information i like to use carrots and mellons for farming the best my friend has a youtube channel and um im sometiems one there chanells but i dont use my own just thought id put it out there~