• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lothair - The Golden Kingdom

Hotschno

Dirt
  1. In Game Name (IGN): Hotschno
  2. Age:16
  3. Time Zone: Eastern UTC +1:00
  4. Activity: Very active
  5. Current Class & Level: Class Paladin lvl 14
  6. Current Profession & Level: crafter lvl 5
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: My intended profession is Miner
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes I do have Teamspeak but no headset so i can just listen
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: I do agree and to abide tot eh rules
  10. What is your favorite color: Yellow
  11. What is your favorite animal: Cats
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: a few days now
  13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: My favourtie animal would be an owl
  14. What are your strengths: Im a good teamplayer/mate i can listen carefully but also can bring up good ideas.
  15. My PvP skills are quiet good to very good i was high ranked on big servers :D.
  16. What are your weaknesses: Im very impatient but mostly i control it ^_^.
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: I have never been in any towns on this server.
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No I have not.
  19. Additional Information:I have been Mod and Admin on an server before so im quiet skilled with plugins (heroes commands etc.)
  20. Im curretly at a higher technical college of engeneering were i learn programming etc. so
  21. i guess i ll never have problems with plugin :D
  22. Sincerly
  23. Hotschno

1. In Game Name (IGN):ScryingDragon16
  2. Age: 13
  3. Time Zone: Eastern
  4. Activity: 5-6 hours a day, and I Have a youtube channel so I could record here.
  5. Current Class and Level: RuneBlade, 1 (Mostly cause I wanna start out fresh on the channel)
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter, 1 (Same reason as the class)
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Alchemist
  8. Do you have Teamspeak:No
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yes
  10. What is your favorite color: Red/Blue
  11. What is your favorite animal: Wolf
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: Istarted on July 21st 2015.
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: yes, but not a lot, mostly reading rules and such.
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Building
  15. What are your strengths: Building, Archery, PVP, PVE
  16. What are your weaknesses: Redstone
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: no
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: no
  19. Additional Information: I have Skype its Keene52700

Pyrim715

Wood
Town Member Application

In Game Name (IGN): Pyrim715
Time Zone: EST
Activity: 2-3 hours a day, maybe more on days off.
Current Class and Level: Paladin 6
Current Profession and Level: Crafter 13
If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Smith, but can consider changing if the town needs. Works with RP.
Do you have Teamspeak: Yes
Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yes
What is your favorite color: Black
What is your favorite animal: Eagle
How long have you been playing Herocraft: Last night - 07/21/2015
Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: A bit of the New Player Guide section, though not thoroughly by the end. Focused on pertinent areas.
What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Building / Hoarding
What are your strengths: Gathering / Building / Terraforming
What are your weaknesses: PVP due to lag issues. But give me a good connection...
Have you previously been in any towns on this server: No
Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: N/A
Additional Information: Looking for a town I can be a part of for a long time. Looking to be a dependable contributing member who can roleplay. Interested in politics, after I have proven myself first.

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
@Pyrim715 A good application. ACCEPTED Message AeonOfMagix, Joshua624, or Nekokunai in-game to get set up in town. As a last resort, you may contact me. Welcome to Lothair my friend. We look forward to having you join our kingdom.

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
This is true Nalas, but eh... I've already accepted them. I try to take these things on an individual basis. That particular thingy!!! is almost never done unfortunately... Perhaps I need to be more strict on the applications.

1. In Game Name (IGN): danieldoesstuff
  2. Age: 14
  3. Time Zone: Israel, Jerusalem
  4. Activity: everyday for 3-5 hours a day
  5. Current Class and Level: ranger 7
  6. Current Profession and Level:
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: merchant
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: I don't have teamspeak
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: I read the rules and accepted them
  10. What is your favorite color: Blue
  11. What is your favorite animal: snakes and dogs
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: few days
  13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: leveling up, hunting for treasure and shooting things
  14. What are your strengths: bows, and building archer towers
  15. What are your weaknesses: 1v1 battle and if someone will camp me ill rage quit fast
  16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: I have never been in any towns on this server.
  17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No I have not.
  18. Additional Information: not really, if you want to know something else, ask me :)

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
@danieldoesstuff Sorry but you don't meet several requirements to join the town. DENIED Firstly, your age is an issue. In addition, your application is not up to date with our current questionnaire and you have some missing questions and answers.

iiTonyz

Stone
  1. In Game Name (IGN): iiTonyz
  2. Age: 16
  3. Time Zone: GMT -3
  4. Activity: 8 Hours Average
  5. Current Class and Level: Ninja, 35
  6. Current Profession and Level: Enchanter, 10
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: -
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: no, but I have Skype.
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yes
  10. What is your favorite color: TEEL!!!
  11. What is your favorite animal: Sheep.
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 5 Days.
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: I've read about the classes, professions, and things that I don't know about.
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Going in dungeons.
  15. What are your strengths: PvP, Mining, Building.
  16. What are your weaknesses: Organization.
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: No
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: -
  19. Additional Information: I would really like to join the town with my friends, SugarCream, LennySenpai, FabSperklez, and danniejoo. If they can't join, I wouldn't want to join.

Last edited:
  1. In Game Name (IGN): LennySenpai.
  2. Age: 16.
  3. Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC 05:00).
  4. Activity: About 5 hours daily.
  5. Current Class and Level: Lvl 27 Wizard 35.0%.
  6. Current Profession and Level: Lvl 15 Crafter 2.0%
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Miner.
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: No.
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: I have and I agree.
  10. What is your favorite color: Blue!!!
  11. What is your favorite animal: Dolphin.
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 5 Days.
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: Professions, Classes, Parties, Skills, Clans, Cities.
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Going into dungeons. ( Note I enjoy it better with other people. )
  15. What are your strengths: Mining and Farming. I've found a V rated relic in the past.
  16. What are your weaknesses: PvP.
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: No.
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No.
  19. Additional Information: In the past me and my friends have been raided, too much times at that, and we want to change that. We are tired of people raiding when we want peace. We will not disturb you or bother. We want to have fun above anything else. Me and my friends will be extremely welcome if we are accepted, that is, iiTonyz, SugarCream, danniejoo, FabSperklez. I would be disappointed if they don't make it. Thank you!

Last edited:
  1. In Game Name (IGN): FabSperklez
  3. Time Zone: EST (USA)
  4. Activity: I've joined HeroCraft about 3 days ago but I have been very active lately, and will be for a long time. I'd be on about 5-6 but it may vary
  5. Current Class and Level: I am a Dreadknight, Level 25
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter, Level 17
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: I would like to be a Miner when I get to Level 20. :p
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: I do not, my parents are kinda strict about that kind of stuff.
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yes, I have read all the rules and i do agree.
  10. What is your favorite color: Orange!!!
  11. What is your favorite animal: My favorite animal is a Penguin (you can tell by my skin)
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: Like I said at Activity, I joined 3 days ago, but i've learned a lot since then
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: I have a little but I will get to it.
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Leveling up, buying/selling resources, and Mining.
  15. What are your strengths: I have good leadership, and I think I can take on anything that gets in my way, Mining and Farming
  16. What are your weaknesses: I get a little nervous when its time for a battle, im not a very good PvPer
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: I have not
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: I haven't joined a town yet, so no.
  19. Additional Information: Me and my friends have been raided so we know what it feels like, if we all get accepted we will be no bother and help out the town as much as we can. My friends include, Sugarcream, danniejoo, LennySenpai, and iiTonyz. Thank you for taking your time to read this :D

Last edited:

SugarCream

Dirt
1. In Game Name (IGN): SugarCream
3. Time Zone: Chile Time Zone (UTC-03:00)
4. Activity: 6-8 Hours Approx.
5. Current Class and Level: Dreadknight - 32
6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter - 20 - 99.0%
7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Smith
8. Do you have Teamspeak: No
9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yes, I agree with all of the rules
10. What is your favorite color: White!!!
11. What is your favorite animal: Polar Bears
12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 5 Days
13 Have you read the server wiki, and if so how much: Mostly when I need help
14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Decorating
15. What are your strenghts: Organizing, Farming, Mining, Luck, PvP
16. What are your weaknesses: I get kinda scared and nervous when fighting with other people, but fighting mobs for me its fine.
17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: No, but i've seen destroyed towns
18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No
19. Additional Information: I would like to be accepted with my friends: FabSperklez, danniejoo, LennySenpai, and iiTonyz. If its possible I would like to be with all of us. Thanks for reading my application, hopefully we all get accepted. :D

Last edited:

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
@iiTonyz ACCEPTED Well ^ your friends were all accepted into town. I have some questions about some application answers some of you gave but in general things look pretty good. I know you all have one more friend you would like to get into our town. Have them fill out an app and hopefully they will do fine. If you want to wait before joining our town till they are accepted that is fine too. You can get ahold of Nekokunai, Joshua624, AeonOfMagix, or myself to get settled into town, though I'd prefer if you get one of the other three to help you lol ;D

1. In Game Name (IGN): bigmancam987
  3. Time Zone: CST
  4. Activity: mostly daily, but sometimes I can be gone for a couple days.
  5. Current Class and Level: Ranger lvl 19
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter lvl 14
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Planning to become a smith, but I can fill in as enchanter as well if need be.
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: not at the moment.
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: yes.
  10. What is your favorite color: cobalt blue.
  11. What is your favorite animal:
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: roughly 2 and a half weeks.
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: enough to get me well on my way.
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: searching for chests, and mining.
  15. What are your strengths: good with cooperating with people, can get tasks done fairly quickly, and am good with building
  16. What are your weaknesses: Pvp isn't my strong suit, but I can always work on that.
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: no I haven't.
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: I haven't been in a town, so I have never been removed from one.
  19. Additional Information: Since I am still a crafter, my profession can be chosen by you at any given time, if it helps out the town.

Last edited:
  1. In Game Name (IGN): apple20122012
  2. Age:18
  3. Time Zone:eastern
  4. Activity:1 to 2 times a week
  5. Current Class and Level: ranger level 53
  6. Current Profession and Level: crafter 16
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: alchemist smith or farmer
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: no
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: yes
  10. What is your favorite color: blue
  11. What is your favorite animal:wolfs
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 3 months
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: pretty thorghly about 3/4
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: building
  15. What are your strengths: shooting building
  16. What are your weaknesses: melee
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: no
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: no
  19. Additional Information i just dont wanna be a lone wolf (hahaha im so punny)