• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lothair - The Golden Kingdom

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. In Game Name (IGN): Rumblestikk
  2. Age: 22
  3. Time Zone: PST
  4. Activity: Just Came back from a Break; Plan to be active again.
  5. Current Class and Level: Soothesayer (33) ((Looking to change however; Probably To a Samurai))
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter (13)
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Enchanter or Miner. Undecided between the two.
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes - And a Working Microphone.
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yessm.
  10. What is your favorite color: BLACK !!!
  11. What is your favorite animal: I feel like this question is a trap... But... SHARK!
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 3 years - 4 on July 19th
  13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Probably Mining/PvP.
  14. What are your strengths: Leader Type; I try to make sure I understand everything before making decisions; Always prepared.
  15. What are your weaknesses: I can be hardheaded and Stubborn at times.
  16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Yes at the start of the map - I don't remember the name. In previous maps I was a town leader of Malkier (Bastion) and my original Town was Midgard (Zeal) I was also apart of Paragon (Bastion) and Christmas Town (Dragongaurde) Before making Halloween Town (DragonGuarde)
  17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No. I'm a pretty good citizen.
  18. Additional Information: I'm Rumblestikk (Rumble for short) I used to be a moderator here on Herocraft before a took half a year of a break for personal reasons. Now that things are settling back down I am making the return to Herocraft; and while I was stripped of my Modship for inactivinity I will eventually be re-applying for it once I can get the ropes down since the server has changed so much (we have an Auction House now O_O) I'm a very loyal person and I would like to make a good group of friends that are active in game and in Teamspeak so I can enjoy my time here on Herocraft again. Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

EDIT - I just changed to a Samurai.

Last edited:
  1. In Game Name (IGN): Psykeeper
  2. Age: 21
  3. Time Zone: EST
  4. Activity:
  5. Current Class and Level: Shaman, 60
  6. Current Profession and Level: Enchanter, 60
  7. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes
  8. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Absolutely
  9. What is your favorite color: Green and Purple!!!
  10. What is your favorite animal: Cat
  11. How long have you been playing Herocraft: Several weeks in the previous map, several months in the current map.
  12. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Mining, building, sometimes raiding.
  13. What are your strengths: Avid money farmer, available whenever, very helpful, determined to complete goals.
  14. What are your weaknesses: Parents, early mornings, restricted ideas.
  15. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Lenor, another Lenorian town, Delve. Hyrule, and Hudym.
  16. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: Nope.
  17. Additional Information: I'm almost available all throughout the day. I can contribute much based on my time in previous towns, and will and can help in any way needed.

Last edited:
@The_Huntchez ACCEPTED Please reread the rules to make sure you understand them completely, as your application shows that you haven't read it in detail. Lothair is in need of enchanters, an I'm sure you can contribute a lot to the town. I think you would be a great addition to town, despite your involvement with one of Lothair's rivals (Lenoria xD). Message Belisarius1991, AeonofMagix, Joshua624, or Nekokunai and we will set you up.

FairyDL

Wood
  1. In Game Name (IGN): FairyDL
  2. Age: 19
  3. Time Zone: GMT
  4. Activity: I will be able to log on every once in a while, but I'm usually busy with work and college.
  5. Current Class and Level: Ranger, lvl 2... N00b!
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter, lvl 3
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Alchemist
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yes
  10. What is your favorite color: Seven
  11. What is your favorite animal: Green
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: Six months... Not particularly active.
  13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Building... Also roleplay
  14. What are your strengths: Building, making allies.
  15. What are your weaknesses: My heel.
  16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: No
  17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: I fought the law and the law won.
  18. Additional Information: Veteran minecraft player; I'm very used to the mechanics of both singleplayer and multiplayer minecraft.

1. In Game Name (IGN): DaPandaEatBamboo
  2. Age: 16
  3. Time Zone:CTZ
  4. Activity: I just joined yesterday but im playing alot
  5. Current Class and Level: Druid 13
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter 10
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Miner or Smith
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: No sorry :/
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Indeed
  10. What is your favorite color: RAINBOW and if that's not a choice, blue
  11. What is your favorite animal: panda
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 1 day
  13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: building
  14. What are your strengths: making friends, and intelligence
  15. What are your weaknesses: building and spelling
  16. Have you previously been in any town, on this server: nope
  17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: nope
  18. Additional Information: uhm I like pandas?

Last edited:
@The_Huntchez ACCEPTED Please reread the rules to make sure you understand them completely, as your application shows that you haven't read it in detail. Lothair is in need of enchanters, an I'm sure you can contribute a lot to the town. I think you would be a great addition to town, despite your involvement with one of Lothair's rivals (Lenoria xD). Message Belisarius1991, AeonofMagix, Joshua624, or Nekokunai and we will set you up.

Ah, I re-read it. A nice way to catch people off guard I'll admit. I am.. unfortunately global muted for something minor until the 24th. Any chance I can contact any of them through Teamspeak or Skype?

hmmm sometimes people are on in teamspeak, You can message me on skype My name is Jake Zachary, we only need to talk to you and give you a tour around town, we should be able to do this with your inability to use chat. So, try to get to Lothair, and hopefully I, or one of the other recruiters, will see you at the gates and get you set up. Go to the PVE Spawn herogate section and take the second to last herogate; you will see a giant kirby and a stone/redsandstone road nearby, follow that road until you get to Lothair (its a bit of a walk be patient). Sorry about your mute. @The_Huntchez

Flyingpig5

Gold
      1. In Game Name (IGN): Flyingpig5
      2. Age: 18
      3. Time Zone: GMT +8:00
      4. Activity: Daily
      5. Current Class and Level: Dreadknight level 14+
      6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter level 19
      7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Smith
      10. What is your favorite color: Green!!!
      11. What is your favorite animal: Tiger
      12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 2 years
      13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Pvp and PvE dungeons and events
      14. What are your strengths: some PvP, mining, resource collecting. PvE content
      15. What are your weaknesses: some pvp (due to lag) :p
      16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Yes
      17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No
      18. Additional Information: Would love to join your Town and get to know the people in the town <3

TofuSalad

Dirt
~ Lothair ~

townview2.png

Our town resides just east of the the Trade District in the southeastern part of the Northern Continent. We have a well-developed town with magnificent builds in a beautiful, yet structured setting. Our town is focused on having a good time and helping you do what you enjoy, be it pvp, bounty hunting, building, making money, or just hanging out and having fun with friends. We strive to have a mature environment with players that work well together. Lothair is looking for players that are honest and dependable. We expect you to follow the rules of the server and our town. This will not however, impact your ability to have an enjoyable time. We do not tax our citizens so long as they remain active, though we hope that each person will do their fair share to help care for the town. Lothair is a large town with a great deal of space and plenty of opportunity for those seeking fun and adventure. Most importantly, we try to develop real friendships and be kind and gracious to one another. That is what makes a town work and thrive. If you don't intend to be a real part of a town, you need not apply here. Please read through the rules before applying.

1. Basic Information
    1. Town Name: Lothair
    2. Location: PvE
    3. Current Tier: Town
    4. Theme: Medieval
    5. Taxes: 0s for active members; 20s after two weeks of inactivity
    6. Trade Items
      1. Soul Items Produced: Source, Gems
      2. Soul Items Consumed: Prisms, Picks, Harvest, Books, Potions
  2. Town Leaders
    1. SoHighFive - King
    2. PrivateIdaho - Queen
    3. Belisarius1991 - Chancellor
    4. AeonOfMagix - First Magister
    5. ~Vacant~ - Second Magister
    6. ~Vacant~ - Third Magister
  3. Town Members/Professions
    1. SoHighFive - Enchanter
    2. PrivateIdaho - Farmer
    3. Belisarius1991 - Alchemist
    4. AeonOfMagix - Engineer
    5. Joshua624 - Farmer
    6. Nekokunai - Merchant
    7. Bboy1 - Smith
    8. I2ebel - Smith
    9. CaptainSisson - Smith
    10. Dubnarn - Smith
    11. Sir_Pwnzy - Smith
    12. Captain_Simonius - Enchanter
    13. Retro5050 - Miner
    14. LeithShadowThorn - Miner
    15. The_Sexy_Penguin - Runesmith
    16. MerryIrish - Runesmith
  4. Town Rules
    1. Behavior and General Rules
      1. Respect all members within the town.
      2. Do not steal from other town members.
      3. Do not enter another town member's house without permission
      4. Please represent Lothair in a positive way in chat
      5. Any orders from staff (town or server) are to be obeyed without question.
      6. Activity is important. If you are planned to be absent for longer than one week, please notify the Town Leaders. Failure to do so may result in removal from town and the storage of your items. This rule depends largely on your prior activity and general involvement in town.
      7. Above all, obey the server rules. You should know these, and are expected to follow them at all times.
    2. House Rules
      1. You may build and decorate your home as you wish, within the given parameters of the region provided. You may not build your home outside the range of your given plot, save only a single additional layer of blocks for decorative purposes.
      2. You may not remove any of the essential requirements for your housing region.
      3. You are not allowed to make builds around town without express permission from the Builder's Guild, which is under the authority of Belisarius1991. Failure to adhere to this rule may result in swift removal from town, depending on the circumstances.
      4. For your favorite color in the application process, please indicate the color of your preference followed by three ! to indicate that you have read the rules. Besides, it is your favorite color after all. NOTE: I notice very few people actually place the !!! after their favorite color. I will not accept any player that fails to follow this simple task. It seems overly picky of me, but I feel it simply shows that a person is willing to follow and obey the rules.
    3. Application Rules and Requirements
      1. You must be at least 16 years of age.
      2. The Applicant should be at least level 11 as a Crafter. Progress towards mastering indicates their willingness to become a useful member of the server as well as an ability to work without hand holding. Level 1-10 Crafters need not apply.
      3. If you reside outside of the US, please state your timezone using GMT. Those residing within the US, simply state your timezone.
      4. Activity is important. Daily activity is preferable but not necessarily required. This means more than simply logging in and includes actually participating in the town. Those who fail to show activity can expect to be removed from the town after at least two weeks of unexplained inactivity.
      5. All professions are welcome, but those we are looking for (see below) will have a higher chance of being accepted.
        1. Preferred Professions
          1. Alchemist
          2. Miner
          3. Enchanter
          4. Runesmith
      6. Teamspeak is highly encouraged, though not required. It helps in coordination and is quite fun as well.
      7. In order to be considered for addition to the town, you must fill out an application form. You will not be given a free pass simply because you are friends with a town member. This ensures that all applicants are treated equally.
  5. Media and Images (Just A Sampling)
    1. The Outer Gate
      2015-06-15_20-16-52.png
    2. Lothair's Guardian
      2015-06-15_20-16-18.png
    3. The Grand South Gate
      2015-06-15_20-15-29.png
    4. Town Hospital
      2015-06-15_20-12-52.png
    5. The Queen's Blessing Tavern
      2015-06-15_20-39-58.png
    6. Tavern Bar
      2015-06-15_20-41-06.png
    7. Tavern Stage
      2015-06-15_20-40-24.png
    8. Aeriel View of Town
      2015-06-15_20-43-57.png
    9. Lothair's Cathedral
      2015-06-15_20-45-00.png
    10. Wizard's Tower (Distant Center)
      2015-06-15_20-46-23.png
    11. Town Green
      2015-06-15_20-11-57.png
    12. Lothair Docks
      2015-06-15_20-42-02.png
    13. Chofon Statue
      2015-06-15_21-09-44.png
    14. Xia Statue
      2015-06-15_21-09-56.png
    15. Trade District Town Shop
      2015-06-15_21-04-26.png
    16. Garden Walkway
      2015-06-15_21-10-39.png
    17. Gazebo
      2015-06-15_20-03-59.png
    18. Underground Farms
      2015-06-15_21-15-20.png
    19. Lothair Sewers
      2015-06-15_21-12-13.png
    20. Lothair Sewers continued..
      2015-06-15_21-11-40.png
    21. Balthazar the Terrible
      dragon.png
  6. Applications
    1. Please use the layout provided below when creating an application
    2. Also, a well-written and thoughtful application will receive greater attention than a short and poorly written one. Be honest, you never know what all we are looking for in a town-member.
    3. Layout
      1. In Game Name (IGN):
      2. Age:
      3. Time Zone:
      4. Activity:
      5. Current Class and Level:
      6. Current Profession and Level:
      7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession:
      8. Do you have Teamspeak:
      9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules:
      10. What is your favorite color:
      11. What is your favorite animal:
      12. How long have you been playing Herocraft:
      13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft:
      14. What are your strengths:
      15. What are your weaknesses:
      16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server:
      17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why:
      18. Additional Information:
  1. In Game Name (IGN):TofuSalad
  2. Age: 25
  3. Time Zone: USA
  4. Activity: all days
  5. Current Class and Level: Necromancer 25
  6. Current Profession and Level: crafter 1
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: enchanter, farmer, smith, or any profession the town needs
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: yes
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: I do agree and to abide tot eh rules
  10. What is your favorite color: white
  11. What is your favorite animal: Fox
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: few days now, but i joined few months ago
  13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: going Dungeon, but i can't , because i don't survive
  14. What are your strengths: well, Im not much of a good pvp, but i am great support
  15. What are your weaknesses: my internet connection and my shitty laptop, plus my busted mouse, wow
  16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: no, but I have seen some :D
  17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No, I haven't
  18. Additional Information: I like roleplaying games, and lately Herocraft has been awesome, I have reseted my class 3 times, until i found necromancer, I may had been level 50 by now but I just didn't like the other classes

_phant0m_

TNT
  1. Layout
    1. In Game Name (IGN):_phant0m_
    2. Age:17
    3. Time Zone:Est
    4. Activity:
    5. Current Class and Level:Runewraith 11
    6. Current Profession and Level: Engi 60
    7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession:
    8. Do you have Teamspeak:ya
    9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules:ya
    10. What is your favorite color:Blue
    11. What is your favorite animal:Chupacabra
    12. How long have you been playing Herocraft:idk read the join date
    13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft:pvp
    14. What are your strengths:My stunning looks,my ripped body.
    15. What are your weaknesses:Mirrors. My beauty distracts me too much.
    16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server:Solitude, various others from previous maps.
    17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why:no
    18. Additional Information:

Spartanator117

Glowing Redstone
  1. In Game Name (IGN): Spartanator (formerly Spartanator117)
  2. Age: 18
  3. Time Zone: GMT +8:00
  4. Activity: Daily
  5. Current Class and Level: Ranger Level 10
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter Level 12
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Enchanter, Miner or Smith
  10. What is your favorite color: Green :)
  11. What is your favorite animal: Cheetah
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 2 years
  13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Mining, PvP occasionally, Dungeons, Love PvE with friends
  14. What are your strengths: PvP, Mining, Little bit of redstone knowledge, Resource gathering
  15. What are your weaknesses: Complex redstone (who understands that stuff ;) ), PvP sometimes because lag issues (GMT +800 btw)
  16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Yes
  17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: Nope :)
  18. Additional Information: Would love to be accepted into this wonderful looking town and meet the members who made this town what it is now :)

@Spartanator117 A lot of people put a lot of work into town, and we'd be happy to have you join! I think you'd be a great adidtion to the town, however, your application shows that you haven't read the rules specifically enough. Please reread the rules so that you know what we expect of you :) ACCEPTED talk to me(AeonofMagix), Belisarius1991, Joshua426, or Nekokunai and we will set you up.