• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lothair - The Golden Kingdom

1. In Game Name (IGN): Destrotroop
  2. Age: 16
  3. Time Zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time, US)
  4. Activity: Usually I'm on everyday
  5. Current Class and Level: Dragoon, lvl 6 (Used to be a lvl 20 Paladin, felt Dragoon was more fun so I changed)
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter lvl 7
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Smith
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: No
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yeah
  10. What is your favorite color: Fuchia Purple (Cuz when u spell it you can be like, F.....U.......C.......)
  11. What is your favorite animal: Narwhals
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: Idk, a while
  13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Picking up bounties, Hoarding loot, and Hunting Treasure
  14. What are your strengths: Collecting essentials, Treasure Hunting
  15. What are your weaknesses: 1v2, 1v3, etc
  16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Nope
  17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: Nope
  18. Additional Information: My favorite cheese is sharp cheese.

1. In Game Name (IGN): Binhojrshadow
  2. Age: 15, 16 next weekend
  3. Time Zone: Brasilia UTC -3
  4. Activity: all days
  5. Current Class and Level: Class Berserker 30
  6. Current Profession and Level: smith 18
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession:
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: No sorry I don't have teamspeak
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: I do agree and to abide tot eh rules
  10. What is your favorite color: Black
  11. What is your favorite animal: Dragons or cats
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 2 months early
  13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Mining and leveluping
  14. What are your strengths: Good with pvp, constructing an doing friends
  15. What are your weaknesses: I can't get back if i'm called noob
  16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: I have never been in any towns on this server.
  17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No I have not.
  18. Additional Information: I'm a interative person an I like too mutch go pvp with other people

Last edited:
  1. 1.In Game Name (IGN): B4llsdeep_69
    2.Age: 18
    3.Time Zone: EST (UTC -5:00)
    4.Activity: I'm extremely active. I can be on anytime, really. My only weaknesses with in-activity is if I'm going out of town, which is monthly.
    5.Current Class and Level: Samurai: level 4... I just rejoined HC, but I'm very skilled when it comes to Heroes :p
    6.Current Profession and Level: Crafter: level 5.
    7.If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: I was planning on becoming either a Enchanter or a Smith. They're both equally important, in my opinion!
    8.Do you have Teamspeak: Nah, but I can download it anytime.
    9.Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yes, yes I have. They're very direct onto how you must have common courtesy with fellow peers.
    10.What is your favorite color: White. My reason is quite simple to understand actually. White is a very plain color, it's boring, and not exactly "thrilling." But once you place the smallest attachment to it; it'll create something completely out of character!
    11.What is your favorite animal: Either a Cat... Or a Penguin :3
    12.How long have you been playing Herocraft: The first time was about.... a year ago? I left because my friends qui. But now Im gonna play more!
    13.What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: PvP Baby! >:D:cool:
    14.What are your strengths: I'm very skilled in PvP... I'm very familiar with heroes: my first time playing mc was on a hero server, and I basically learned from there, haha... When it comes to building, I get really creative and artistic! :p :D If I'm built well enough, I could become really good ally to have!
    15.What are your weaknesses: I got a new computer that is slower than my old one, so I lag more often... I might be a little in-active due to irl events... I do not do well under preassure, it overwhelms me.
    16.Have you previously been in any towns on this server: No.
    17.Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: I haven't, no.
    18.Additional Information: Having me in your town will greatly improve Lothair into becoming even more powerful! >:D

Zego2000

Wood
  1. In Game Name (IGN):Zego2000
  2. Age:16 now and soon 17
  3. Time Zone: EST
  4. Activity: I can be very active but I do have a job and school
  5. Current Class and Level: Paladin 1 but I will play a lot
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter 1
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Alchemist
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yes and I copied into a notepad
  10. What is your favorite color: Blue
  11. What is your favorite animal: Turtle
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 5 days just got my techin working so 2 if you want to be picky
  13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Having fun with community and skilling
  14. What are your strengths: I'm good at leading I love talk and not typing
  15. What are your weaknesses: Don't like being called a hacker
  16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: No
  17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: Nope
  18. Additional Information: I will be on a cruise starting July 2nd to the 20th so I will be inactive and I don't have 20s yet so I might iou

@B4llsdeep_69 DENIED I remember talking to you in game and you seemed like you would be a good addition to Lothair, but unfortunately, there are two problems I see with your application. The first problem I should have foreseen and warned you about, but I didn't realize it at the time. Your IGN poses a problem in that it is inappropriate and I'm sure several of our town members will feel uncomfortable about it. If you could change your name, then it is likely that I will invite you to Lothair, but I don't want my townies to feel uncomfortable because of something that can be changed relatively easily. The second problem is really minor; you say that you may be inactive due to irl events. Lothair is looking for more active players because a lot of the senior members had to leave due to irl events. I don't want to pressure you into being active. So, just change your name if you still want to join Lothair, and we can discuss the activity issue.

@B4llsdeep_69 DENIED I remember talking to you in game and you seemed like you would be a good addition to Lothair, but unfortunately, there are two problems I see with your application. The first problem I should have foreseen and warned you about, but I didn't realize it at the time. Your IGN poses a problem in that it is inappropriate and I'm sure several of our town members will feel uncomfortable about it. If you could change your name, then it is likely that I will invite you to Lothair, but I don't want my townies to feel uncomfortable because of something that can be changed relatively easily. The second problem is really minor; you say that you may be inactive due to irl events. Lothair is looking for more active players because a lot of the senior members had to leave due to irl events. I don't want to pressure you into being active. So, just change your name if you still want to join Lothair, and we can discuss the activity issue.
I completely understand why you denied my application. Once I change it, is there any way I can contact you?

Justice

TNT
  1. My name IG (IGN): Only4Justice
  2. Age: 18 years old
  3. Time Zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time, US)
  4. Activity: I've only been back since two day, but im playing for each day as it is going
  5. Current Class and Level: I am level 40 runeblade
  6. Current Profession and Level: I am still crafter level 11, I might go Alchemist or Enchanter
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Alchemist or Enchanter
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: Skype, Team Speak.
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yes I have read them, and yes I agree
  10. What is your favorite color: Tyrian Purple, as it was the color of the romans and byzantines aristocrates.
  11. What is your favorite animal: Even if its not an animal, I would say the Ant.
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: I playing during the first and second half of 2014 on the older server, i had stop however, but now im back
  13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Even if I really love fighting, I would say roleplaying, but it might not happen alot
  14. What are your strengths: As I have played minecraft for more than 3-4 year now, I am an experienced pvper, I know mostly all class and I can use my knowledge to my advantage
  15. What are your weaknesses: My english, sadly. As I am from Quebec, I speak mostly French so I do not have a really good english, making it difficult for diplomacy or making myself clear.
  16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Yes, however I do not remember the name as I wasn't there really ofter (on the other server) It was the town of Pampita if I remember well.
  17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No, i haven't
  18. Additional Information: I have alot of knowledge about real life thing, like history, philosophy and religion mostly, so if you have a question with thoses thing i'll be happy to answer. For Minecraft, I was a level 60 shaman on the other server before the wipe, i've been playing rpg for most of my gaming time. I haven't play many game since the last year as I am in university now, but as school have now stop, I might have some time to spend playing. As I am working, I might now be able to play all day long, but i'll try to be there 3-6 hours a day, maybe more. I have also level up thoses 40 levels in only two days.

Last edited:
  1. In Game Name (IGN): Supernova103
  2. Age: 14
  3. Time Zone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT)
  4. Activity: Sometimes Daily
  5. Current Class and Level: Druid 13
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter 12
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Smith
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: No
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yes
  10. What is your favorite color: Green
  11. What is your favorite animal: Snowy Owl
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: for five days now
  13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Mining, building a home, and fighting mobs
  14. What are your strengths: Healing others well and works well with others.
  15. What are your weaknesses: Pvping is semi-horrible but if taught by someone I would be grateful.
  16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: No
  17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No I have never been in a town.
  18. Additional Information: Everything here sums me up.

~ Lothair ~

townview2.png

Our town resides just east of the the Trade District in the southeastern part of the Northern Continent. We have a well-developed town with magnificent builds in a beautiful, yet structured setting. Our town is focused on having a good time and helping you do what you enjoy, be it pvp, bounty hunting, building, making money, or just hanging out and having fun with friends. We strive to have a mature environment with players that work well together. Lothair is looking for players that are honest and dependable. We expect you to follow the rules of the server and our town. This will not however, impact your ability to have an enjoyable time. We do not tax our citizens so long as they remain active, though we hope that each person will do their fair share to help care for the town. Lothair is a large town with a great deal of space and plenty of opportunity for those seeking fun and adventure. Most importantly, we try to develop real friendships and be kind and gracious to one another. That is what makes a town work and thrive. If you don't intend to be a real part of a town, you need not apply here. Please read through the rules before applying.

1. Basic Information
    1. Town Name: Lothair
    2. Location: PvE
    3. Current Tier: Town
    4. Theme: Medieval
    5. Taxes: 0s for active members; 20s after two weeks of inactivity
    6. Trade Items
      1. Soul Items Produced: Source, Gems
      2. Soul Items Consumed: Prisms, Picks, Harvest, Books, Potions
  2. Town Leaders
    1. SoHighFive - King
    2. PrivateIdaho - Queen
    3. Belisarius1991 - Chancellor
    4. AeonOfMagix - First Magister
    5. ~Vacant~ - Second Magister
    6. ~Vacant~ - Third Magister
  3. Town Members/Professions
    1. SoHighFive - Enchanter
    2. PrivateIdaho - Farmer
    3. Belisarius1991 - Alchemist
    4. AeonOfMagix - Engineer
    5. Joshua624 - Farmer
    6. Nekokunai - Merchant
    7. Bboy1 - Smith
    8. I2ebel - Smith
    9. CaptainSisson - Smith
    10. Dubnarn - Smith
    11. Sir_Pwnzy - Smith
    12. Captain_Simonius - Enchanter
    13. Retro5050 - Miner
    14. LeithShadowThorn - Miner
    15. The_Sexy_Penguin - Runesmith
    16. MerryIrish - Runesmith
  4. Town Rules
    1. Behavior and General Rules
      1. Respect all members within the town.
      2. Do not steal from other town members.
      3. Do not enter another town member's house without permission
      4. Please represent Lothair in a positive way in chat
      5. Any orders from staff (town or server) are to be obeyed without question.
      6. Activity is important. If you are planned to be absent for longer than one week, please notify the Town Leaders. Failure to do so may result in removal from town and the storage of your items. This rule depends largely on your prior activity and general involvement in town.
      7. Above all, obey the server rules. You should know these, and are expected to follow them at all times.
    2. House Rules
      1. You may build and decorate your home as you wish, within the given parameters of the region provided. You may not build your home outside the range of your given plot, save only a single additional layer of blocks for decorative purposes.
      2. You may not remove any of the essential requirements for your housing region.
      3. You are not allowed to make builds around town without express permission from the Builder's Guild, which is under the authority of Belisarius1991. Failure to adhere to this rule may result in swift removal from town, depending on the circumstances.
      4. For your favorite color in the application process, please indicate the color of your preference followed by three ! to indicate that you have read the rules. Besides, it is your favorite color after all.
    3. Application Rules and Requirements
      1. You must be at least 16 years of age.
      2. The Applicant should be at least level 11 as a Crafter. Progress towards mastering indicates their willingness to become a useful member of the server as well as an ability to work without hand holding. Level 1-10 Crafters need not apply.
      3. If you reside outside of the US, please state your timezone using GMT. Those residing within the US, simply state your timezone.
      4. Activity is important. Daily activity is preferable but not necessarily required. This means more than simply logging in and includes actually participating in the town. Those who fail to show activity can expect to be removed from the town after at least two weeks of unexplained inactivity.
      5. All professions are welcome, but those we are looking for (see below) will have a higher chance of being accepted.
        1. Preferred Professions
          1. Alchemist
          2. Miner
          3. Enchanter
          4. Runesmith
      6. Teamspeak is highly encouraged, though not required. It helps in coordination and is quite fun as well.
      7. In order to be considered for addition to the town, you must fill out an application form. You will not be given a free pass simply because you are friends with a town member. This ensures that all applicants are treated equally.
  5. Media and Images (Just A Sampling)
    1. The Outer Gate
      2015-06-15_20-16-52.png
    2. Lothair's Guardian
      2015-06-15_20-16-18.png
    3. The Grand South Gate
      2015-06-15_20-15-29.png
    4. Town Hospital
      2015-06-15_20-12-52.png
    5. The Queen's Blessing Tavern
      2015-06-15_20-39-58.png
    6. Tavern Bar
      2015-06-15_20-41-06.png
    7. Tavern Stage
      2015-06-15_20-40-24.png
    8. Aeriel View of Town
      2015-06-15_20-43-57.png
    9. Lothair's Cathedral
      2015-06-15_20-45-00.png
    10. Wizard's Tower (Distant Center)
      2015-06-15_20-46-23.png
    11. Town Green
      2015-06-15_20-11-57.png
    12. Lothair Docks
      2015-06-15_20-42-02.png
    13. Chofon Statue
      2015-06-15_21-09-44.png
    14. Xia Statue
      2015-06-15_21-09-56.png
    15. Trade District Town Shop
      2015-06-15_21-04-26.png
    16. Garden Walkway
      2015-06-15_21-10-39.png
    17. Gazebo
      2015-06-15_20-03-59.png
    18. Underground Farms
      2015-06-15_21-15-20.png
    19. Lothair Sewers
      2015-06-15_21-12-13.png
    20. Lothair Sewers continued..
      2015-06-15_21-11-40.png
    21. Balthazar the Terrible
      dragon.png
  6. Applications
    1. Please use the layout provided below when creating an application
    2. Also, a well-written and thoughtful application will receive greater attention than a short and poorly written one. Be honest, you never know what all we are looking for in a town-member.
    3. Layout
      1. In Game Name (IGN):
      2. Age:
      3. Time Zone:
      4. Activity:
      5. Current Class and Level:
      6. Current Profession and Level:
      7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession:
      8. Do you have Teamspeak:
      9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules:
      10. What is your favorite color:
      11. What is your favorite animal:
      12. How long have you been playing Herocraft:
      13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft:
      14. What are your strengths:
      15. What are your weaknesses:
      16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server:
      17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why:
      18. Additional Information:
1._ElieteCrafting_
3.Chicago
4.i will play as much as possible, but being a teen, I have chores.
5.Ninja 5/Crafter 7
6.Ninja/Crafter
7.Miner
8.no
9.yes
10.Royal blue/ blood red
11.wolf
12.2 Days
13.Mining
14.Mining enchanting
15.PvP building
16.no