• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Los Bandidos] Neutral Evil (17)

Sweord

Glowstone
Hey guys. I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I'm going to go ahead and leave the Bandidos. PvPing with you guys was the best time I've had on HC, and since a while we haven't done anything. I'm starting to lose interest in the server, and the most fun I have is being in a guild, hands down, so I'm going to check out some other guilds, apply for some, you know. I hope no one takes any of this personally, and I really hope that we can hang out in future, as you're all really cool guys. Anyways, this is me, letting you guys know what I'm doing before I try to join any other guild and whatnot, so you guys don't feel betrayed or anything. Happy PvPing, and I really hope the guild picks up and gets to be what it was at the beginning.

See you guys,

-Sweord

ICE ICE ICE!
Hey guys. I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I'm going to go ahead and leave the Bandidos. PvPing with you guys was the best time I've had on HC, and since a while we haven't done anything. I'm starting to lose interest in the server, and the most fun I have is being in a guild, hands down, so I'm going to check out some other guilds, apply for some, you know. I hope no one takes any of this personally, and I really hope that we can hang out in future, as you're all really cool guys. Anyways, this is me, letting you guys know what I'm doing before I try to join any other guild and whatnot, so you guys don't feel betrayed or anything. Happy PvPing, and I really hope the guild picks up and gets to be what it was at the beginning.

See you guys,

-Sweord
hey bro we will miss you,when you are on ill give your stuff back

ICE ICE ICE!
This guild will forever live in our hearts! But now to say that most members have left, joined different guilds,Banned, and We had a good run at it but what can we say...nothing...Good Bye Los Bandios you will be missed.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
This guild will forever live in our hearts! But now to say that most members have left, joined different guilds, Banned,and We had a good run at it but what can we say...nothing...Good Bye Los Bandios you will be missed.
Who is banned?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
alexhoff1 but still at the same time he left the guild so i should take that part out Banned :p
I see no reason why he was banned. Moe did a mistake with his shop, Alex used it to get money like he done many times. Then an admin remove the shop and Alex steals the coal. I however agree with the admins that he should've stopped when it's obvious that an admin is present and try to stop him from doing what he did.

ICE ICE ICE!
I see no reason why he was banned. Moe did a mistake with his shop, Alex used it to get money like he done many times. Then an admin remove the shop and Alex steals the coal. I however agree with the admins that he should've stopped when it's obvious that an admin is present and try to stop him from doing what he did.
What can you do its the admins problem not ours,Let them solve it:)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
What can you do its the admins problem not ours,Let them solve it:)
I know it's the admins job to take care of banned players appeals. I thought I made that clear with ''I however agree with the admins that he should've stopped when it's obvious that an admin is present and try to stop him from doing what he did.''

ICE ICE ICE!
I know it's the admins job to take care of banned players appeals. I thought I made that clear with ''I however agree with the admins that he should've stopped when it's obvious that an admin is present and try to stop him from doing what he did.''
True and who else got banned from the guild was kahzo too :p

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
True and who else got banned from the guild was kahzo too :p
Kahzo was kicked out, so don't call him a Guild member. It's like calling me a Los Bandido because I was the third person to join and was then kicked out a few days later for doing the right thing.

ICE ICE ICE!
I'm not sure why you were kicked out,but i heard you were msging people that we were gonna raid sooooooo...idk

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm not sure why you were kicked out,but i heard you were msging people that we were gonna raid sooooooo...idk
Some LB people were raiding my allies (Lightforge) which is a Good town, so I decided to tell them in their chat that they were about to get raided.

ICE ICE ICE!
Some LB people were raiding my allies (Lightforge) which is a Good town, so I decided to tell them in their chat that they were about to get raided.
I was in LF for some time,Its nice in there but once I left I would be waling around but never attacked no one im allys with wole,but he forgot me once and left me inside for 1 hour beacuse I asked him for help XD

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I was in LF for some time,Its nice in there but once I left I would be waling around but never attacked no one im allys with wole,but he forgot me once and left me inside for 1 hour beacuse I asked him for help XD
I like the look of LF, but i'd never ever wanted to live there. The town is too weak for my playstyle (Good, no-pvp'ers, frown upon pvp)

ICE ICE ICE!
I like the look of LF, but i'd never ever wanted to live there. The town is too weak for my playstyle (Good, no-pvp'ers, frown upon pvp)
True we got off on a bad start i jsut want to get along with you i guess :),but in game with meet im still gonna fight you but we can still get along this,pvp is for fun :3

A

alexhoff1

hey guys, what's my money rank at?

more so - see if it has dropped for me please :)

if it has that's just a load of..

if it hasn't - :D