• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Los Bandidos] Neutral Evil (17)

A

alexhoff1

bingy, what is the cash ammount? I would like to know how far I got rolled back -.- .

B

Bingy1218

I did check earlier and ur now on 30k not sure where 6k of that went :/

A

alexhoff1

-.- still rank 1 though? (and bingy your plot is near - is my plot still good?)

A

alexhoff1

hey bingy, did they take the ammount that you and sweo got? lol.. if they did thats bull ):

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
Thats bull shit, i miss talking to u. U gonna carry on doing the chest exploiting td thing when u get unbanned still?? Lol

A

alexhoff1

it's legal - only this time it wasn't cuz it was moejunur.

hey nuc, don't worry. now you know what it's like to be banned for a bull shit reason :D

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
@Pringle285 I hate how people can get away with certain things but if an admin feels like it, you will get banned. I don't understand how the tc gets away with everything.

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
Theyre the tc, the admins like them because they keep the server 'interesting' basically admins like them they never get banned. This whole server runs on who the admins like and dont like