• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Los Bandidos] Neutral Evil (17)

A

alexhoff1

ah good old LB, we would never have gotten banned if we stayed LB, because we would have kept the server interesting.

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
Perfect example, the server needed new bankers a few days ago. Basically they hired _kittygotwet_ as the new banker. Gratz to him and all that but he is already a guide AND a proctor, now he is all three. This is a perfect example of this server revolving around the admins liking people

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
We need to get lb back together, it was the funnest part of my herocraft experience

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
Hmm, how come none get banned even though they do sooooo many illegal things, i heard in their ts admins just give them warnings

B

Bingy1218

None get banned because contrary to popular belief we don't actually do anything illegal just people cry and moan all the time whenever TC actually do something clever

A

alexhoff1

admin's hate us.. remember unholy? (2 mods tped to us jeez)

or how about newerth?

nevermore?

etc.

A

alexhoff1

oh right, all I ever have gotten is a "user will be watched" well they're doing it infront of me - the admins don't even seem to watch the videos I post on this stuff. *signature*

A

alexhoff1

@Pringle285 the appeal is still "pending" -.-

on a side note, wiping my cash isn't a good idea, especially when I only did legal things. (hint)

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
Lol, did u hear about how kahzo got banned??

And on this server Pending is basically saying nope we're not gonna do anything about it anytime soon

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
Basically he decided to quit, he wanted his last ban to be a good one, before a pvp tourny he logged inside the arena, logged in with a friend half way through a match and disrupted the whole tourny. It was so funny to watch

Shit we gone through a couple of pages of posts :)