• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Los Bandidos] Neutral Evil (17)

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Alright children, today's word is: perspective.
Let's all learn to have a little...

haha, who am I kidding, this is the internet. Flame on herocraft community, flame on.

B

Bingy1218

Guys just gonna say that I am leaving the guild just because I wanna get with more frequent active raiding and pvp and so i am going to look into other guilds or maybe freelance but i would love to pvp with you guys or pvp against you ;) the guild is slowly dieing down so I see now as a good time to leave. Thanks for the time :)

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
I feel like a magnet to inactivity.:(
First SafeHaven, now this...
Oh well, I still love the friendly community within Los Bandidos (what's left of it).:D

_KittyGotWet_

Banned

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
I leave South Africa in 2 days. I will be back online shortly again, time to kick-start some major plans we have with Safehaven!

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN (In game name): adioshoes78
Combat Class (Level and spec): Dreadknight 47
Profession(Level and Spec): Smith 27
Town(if any): Altum
Time on server: 3-5 hours a day, all day on weekends.
Why are you interested? I have been looking for a good php guild and i obviously wanted it to be evil. i am fairly good at php and i want to feel like apart of something big and i hate the tree creepers.
What do you bring to Los Bandidos? Power and Help
Normal Playing Time (CST): 4:30-10:30 pm
Do you speak English?: Yes
Do you have a headset/microphone? Yes

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Why are you interested? I have been looking for a good php guild and i obviously wanted it to be evil. i am fairly good at php and i want to feel like apart of something big and i hate the tree creepers.
This guild is dead :/

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Ofcourse it is, EEtkenn you should stop posting on this thread you are not in the guild. This this guild is not dead, we are busy working on some things so STFU EEtkenn.

ICE ICE ICE!
dont worry barbasol and 5pypig i think have been inactive so they will get with you soon i guess

ICE ICE ICE!
Guys just gonna say that I am leaving the guild just because I wanna get with more frequent active raiding and pvp and so i am going to look into other guilds or maybe freelance but i would love to pvp with you guys or pvp against you ;) the guild is slowly dieing down so I see now as a good time to leave. Thanks for the time :)
I miss you bingy D:
plus we got to raid oblivain ;)