• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Los Bandidos] Neutral Evil (17)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Because i wanted to remind Barbas0l and 5pyPig about the good old days... And that Piggy's fountain still is there :p

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Depending on what happens over the course of the next few weeks, I may or may not be leaving my town (Panorama). I was wondering if any of my fellow bandidos had any suggestions for a new town for me to join. Im looking for pretty much the same principals that made me become a bandido- Good fighting, few allies, PvP based, and large raids. So, if any of you have a suggestion, PM me in game or just post it on this thread

B

Bingy1218

@Jayzy3 if I'm honest I recommend not joining any town to avoid any disputes however depending on what town your looking for I would recommend towns like safe haven or Cerberus etc.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
PvP team invites have been sent out, let me know if I missed anyone who is interested.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm going to be leaving the guild.

most of you can't even go to a tournament (6+ people didn't show up)

and gl growing when your MA based

I'm going back to being a loner - gl.

HINT: try being decent raiders (I soloed what we couldn't do with 5 people - how nice is that?)
Someone fill me in on this one, sounds like fun =3

A

alexhoff1

we got raped in the tourny.

nuclearcouch betrayed us
galaxial didnt show
bingy1218 didnt show
sweord showed up too late
5pypig didnt show
and anyone else who said they would show didnt

only me barbas0l and 159 made it to the tourny. we almost had to forfiet because the rest decided to not do crap.

aside from nuclearcouch being banned from the guild now for distributing passwords and being an annoyance aswell

the raids we do are shit because I always have to do next to everything and they ditch if they get loot
and many many more reasons.

EDIT: the guild is completely MA based now - we do next to no raiding.

B

Bingy1218

Alex im not sure bout the rest but i did post apologies and in advance saying that i wouldn't show however I do understand why ur pissed bout other shit sorry to see you go man :\

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Well.. *cough*. Guilds like this always gets it coming, kids filling in on the ranks and slowly destroying the guild from within. Happens with all the PvP based guilds that accepts new members.

Sweord

Glowstone
Honestly, I'm really sorry I didn't make it in time. :/ I had everything set up like an hour beforehand then something came up IRL and when I was in the middle of dinner I realized what time it was. Really sorry that you left because of this Alex, raiding with you was probably the best times I've had on the whole server. I kinda stopped coming online anyways when you left for a while because of the wizard update a few weeks ago.

Hope you have fun raiding and don't kill me the next time you see me. :p