• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Los Bandidos] Neutral Evil (17)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
All the members we fought were in Los Bandidos and many of them was also from Safehaven (Pringle, Cata, Hatchy, Kitty, Bingy)

Funny how you say ALL of the ones you fought were Los Bandidos. Check our member list again. You are borderline trolling our thread and it needs to stop now. I see no relevant posts from you, ever since you were kindly booted from our guild. Now go take care of your town and help it not fail, instead of trolling our thread.
Most of the people who attacked us was Los Bandidos. However there was some others there too, Hoolio_Wong and Axia (Or something). I don't try to troll, i just give you hints about teamwork. It's kinda bad losing in a 6v3 battle, use cordinated attacks and tactics. I will stop posting since Barbas0l requested it. Please note that Canterlot is doing better then ever, so don't drag us into this. (I just helped some friends who was attacked by Los Bandidos)

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
@EtKEnn You have been repeatedly warned, I don't know what you are trying to prove here. Get the fuck off my thread, I don't care what happened, IN THE LEAST. Stop posting here, you are not a member and you're "hint" about teamwork is a joke, you came here to boast about something completely irrelevant. Want something to brag about? How about putting together a 5v5 and PM'ing me so we can srimmage team vs team. Seriously though, I'm sick of getting alerts to useless shit, for the love of god, stop posting here.

B

Bingy1218

Cata isnt LB and also twas fun but barb is right take this outa Bandidos thread

Sweord

Glowstone
Actually, I'm pretty sure we were the victors when it came down to a 5v5 Barb. Last I checked.... ;)

oO_G6_Oo

Stone
IGN (In game name):oO_G6_Oo
Combat Class (Level and spec): Wizard 45
Profession(Level and Spec): Crafter 20
Town(if any): none
Time on server: 2 months
Why are you interested? i am always helping the los bandidos raid and alot of my friends are in
What do you bring to Los Bandidos? i am good at getting into towns (ask 5pypig) and i can port people places like sandspires (ect) i am always nice and fair to people who return the favor .
Normal Playing Time (CST):4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Do you speak English?:yes but a little spanish ;D

BulkPhase

Obsidian
"Hereby officially banned from Los Bandios."

You do realize, I had the intentions of leaving, correct?

No offense, but the guild needs a lot, and I mean A LOT of work.

It was embarrassing to even be under the label "Los Bandido"

Deuces

P.S.

GOML

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I honestly don't know why I accepted you, I knew you were a douche beforehand. Have fun being an asshole, hope it works out for you. @Kahzo

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I'm sorry @Plob5 we're currently not accepting members without extreme references. I'll keep you updated if anything changes in the near future.

ICE ICE ICE!
guys if we dont make a team im going with TC or someother group if we dont ......alex pay the 500c
:D

ICE ICE ICE!
@Barbasol @alexhoff1 I am getting a feeling that Los Bandidos is becoming too big. I think we need to start trimming the inactive members and ones that never roam with us.

Also, I am making a list of what we have as far as classes and their levels.

Alexhoff1-----55-----Wizard
Getcrazy------45-----Ninja
15935952-----55-----Dragoon
5pyPig--------33-----Cleric
Sweord-------55-----Disciple
Bingy1218----55-----Disciple
we need more of a paladin,or dreadknight?anyone?

ICE ICE ICE!
Yep, still Disciple. But I may change to a more offensive class when I get the money (gonna take a while :p ). Also, didn't 159 go Wizard? Or did he go back to Dragoon?
i wnet back dragoon mean while i was getting tired of it beacuse fireball was tooken out but after i get my title i will be changing back to wizard

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Would I count as having an extreme reference? :p Lookin' for a guild and trying to find one that's active in-game and on teamspeaaaak.

ICE ICE ICE!
hey etkenn gtfo our thread we dont need you here "faceplaming"here okay this thread is for people who may want to be joining or los bandios stuff , and you lurking around here go annyo some other thread like barbasol said......SO GTFO OUR THREAD!!!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
hey etkenn gtfo our thread we dont need you here "faceplaming"here okay this thread is for people who may want to be joining or los bandios stuff , and you lurking around here go annyo some other thread like barbasol said......SO GTFO OUR THREAD!!!
I F-Palmed because you posted like 4 times. There is an Edit button.

Sorry @barbas0l , but this guy annoys me.