• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Kingdom] Legion of Oblivion [Neutral]

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
leftovers5 Jonsoon Eldrylars Alator @whomever else might know the answer and answers first.

First of all congrats on being official! I'm curious about a few things kingdom related.

Does the kingdom region only touch the center of each pylon, or does it go beyond the pylon any?

Also in addition to the kingdom tax, do the towns of the kingdom still need to pay their individual weekly coin tax? Asking this cuz the last kingdom I was apart of on Zeal individual town tax was eliminiated at kingdom creation. Would have been the same on DG but we had no official kingdoms. Now we have the township plugin which auto taxes so I'm gonna guess yes the towns do still get indiviidually taxed but thought I'd ask anyway just incase.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Also in addition to the kingdom tax, do the towns of the kingdom still need to pay their individual weekly coin tax? Asking this cuz the last kingdom I was apart of on Zeal individual town tax was eliminiated at kingdom creation. Would have been the same on DG but we had no official kingdoms. Now we have the township plugin which auto taxes so I'm gonna guess yes the towns do still get indiviidually taxed but thought I'd ask anyway just incase.

Town tax is still paid every week.

Admira1Ackbar

Legacy Supporter 6
Does the kingdom region only touch the center of each pylon, or does it go beyond the pylon any?
I checked four of the pylons near Verstad, and the region covered the footprint of the pylon (or may have had an extra block in region due to the shape). The pylons are a round shape, and the region seems to follow that on an end pylon, as well.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Kainzo, Danda, @Heralds

To leftovers5, Eldrylars, Jmandudeguy, Aryios, rfgordan, and the rest of the Kingdom:

As of this post, Braavos will no longer be part of the Legion of Oblivion.

Hopefully this should not come as a surprise to anyone since I have been contemplating this since even before the start of this map. This is no longer the New Tempest that I fell in love with, or the mighty town of Oblivion. LO is now turning into a home for immature trolls which used to have no place in LO.
Braavos has always been a little different than the rest of the Kingdom, and that won't change. We have always had different values and style of playing. It is because of these values and morals, that citizens have even left Braavos in the past!

All the best of luck in the future, LO. Hopefully your Neutral status won't give you cause to raid us during this peaceful secession.

To the citizens of Braavos:

Please do not alter any blocks in the Kingdom region until the admins are able to fix up the regions. If you feel the need to leave the town because of this decision, I am sure that the other LO towns will welcome you.

Kind regards,

Jonsoon

Please keep any discussion of this event to the diplomacy forum

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Kainzo, Danda, @Heralds

To leftovers5, Eldrylars, Jmandudeguy, Aryios, rfgordan, and the rest of the Kingdom:

As of this post, Braavos will no longer be part of the Legion of Oblivion.

Hopefully this should not come as a surprise to anyone since I have been contemplating this since even before the start of this map. This is no longer the New Tempest that I fell in love with, or the mighty town of Oblivion. LO is now turning into a home for immature trolls which used to have no place in LO.
Braavos has always been a little different than the rest of the Kingdom, and that won't change. We have always had different values and style of playing. It is because of these values and morals, that citizens have even left Braavos in the past!

All the best of luck in the future, LO. Hopefully your Neutral status won't give you cause to raid us during this peaceful secession.

To the citizens of Braavos:

Please do not alter any blocks in the Kingdom region until the admins are able to fix up the regions. If you feel the need to leave the town because of this decision, I am sure that the other LO towns will welcome you.

Kind regards,

Jonsoon

Please keep any discussion of this event to the diplomacy forum
Thanks for letting me know Jon. A peaceful secession so it is! If you need anything in the future, feel free to ask me.

Though, I can't imagine the chaos this is causing for the admins changing the regions...