• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Kingdom] Legion of Oblivion [Neutral]

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
xexorian

Do I believe people will follow these rules? God no.
Do I believe people will respect these rules? To some degree. As Eldry stated, we will be letting go of people that play in detrimentally excessive ways.
Is this a step in the right direction, for both the kingdom and the server? God yes.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Some people seem to be getting stuck on seeing these guidelines as Rules. Move beyond that. They're guidelines. They set the scene, project an image of what's considered acceptable in LO members.

But more than that, they're there for players to ask THEMSELVES whether LO is the right fit for them. It gives all players the opportunity to reflect and maybe move themselves into groups where they'll get the best game satisfaction.

And it's awesome that the guidelines are stimulating discussion wider afield than LO, yay!

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
xexorian

Do I believe people will follow these rules? God no.
Do I believe people will respect these rules? To some degree. As Eldry stated, we will be letting go of people that play in detrimentally excessive ways.
Is this a step in the right direction, for both the kingdom and the server? God yes.
Do I really need to start with my shit again? Because I'd love to, help me find my kicking boot :D

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Do I really need to start with my shit again? Because I'd love to, help me find my kicking boot :D

I just got a pair of gold boots enchanted with the rare 'boot that ass to the curb' enchant from Midnight. We can share them. They are thigh highs - hope you don't mind ;)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Jonsoon has islands surrounding Braavos for sale in the kingdom regions. Please contact him for details. Get a vacation house, or a permanent place to stay on kingdom land!

Tigobitties123 themeoff Da_Burg - I am looking into getting you guys free land for your personal donations to the kingdom effort. I have not forgotten. Just keep reminding me when we're both online and we can go plot hunting.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
lodefeated.png

PewPewPewLasers
leftovers5
Eldrylars