• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Kingdom] Legion of Oblivion [Neutral]

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Nobody wants to hear your lies. :mad:

I didn't want to make a statue. I want to make the land around LO more appealing. :( That doesn't just involve me building forests... ;)
This makes the land around LO more appealing and has nothing to do with forests

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
MajorasMask - I would be willing to enlist you on the kingdom regions for improvement. I still remember what you did with the outskirts of Oblivion and it was fantastic. I would certainly welcome you with an extra special Permit to the Legion of Oblivion.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
MajorasMask - I would be willing to enlist you on the kingdom regions for improvement. I still remember what you did with the outskirts of Oblivion and it was fantastic. I would certainly welcome you with an extra special Permit to the Legion of Oblivion.

That sounds excellent, however I don't want to just come in and say ''HEY GUYS LET'S DO THINGS MY WAY''. I'll come up with a few designs in SP, then send them to you, and other council members, to see what you think. If you like these ideas, i'd be happy to make them! :p

Tigobitties123

Legacy Supporter 6
If anyone wants to buy me a trade district region and I'll pay you back double the money it originally cost pm me on the forums. Getting unbanned Friday![DOUBLEPOST=1365078048,1365077936][/DOUBLEPOST]Also leftovers5 have you sort out kingdom land?... -.-

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
If anyone wants to buy me a trade district region and I'll pay you back double the money it originally cost pm me on the forums. Getting unbanned Friday![DOUBLEPOST=1365078048,1365077936][/DOUBLEPOST]Also leftovers5 have you sort out kingdom land?... -.-
Themeoff/Burg left, if you're interested/when you come back you and or I can tour around the area and see what spots you like.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Nhs5W3q.png

Its sad but true.

These sorts of notices that I have begun placing have unfortunately become necessary. All around Bastion I am seeing shops like this show up:

KCViZ3D.png

Just in case you don't understand, he is buying 64 Gold Ore for 10.2c. That is 0.16c each ore!

YkOIiqv.png

Please keep in mind that this goes against the Spirit of the Legion of Oblivion
No scamming players by trading and then killing them, or by buying severely under-priced goods from someone who doesn’t know better.
If anyone has these sort of shops around, remove them immediately. Besides that, please let other players aware of these scams.