• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Kingdom] Legion of Oblivion [Neutral]

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
So I am about to hit level 60 as a Farmer and am wondering what should I do with all these bats.. I thought maybe letting a few dozen loose in Paragon but alas I cannot get into Paragon so I was sad... but then I thought Bats are nice and leftovers is nice... maybe they can share his mountain ?? So should I provide a bunch of bats for Left to play with in his mountain retreat ? or wait for someone else to share my bat wealth with ?

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
So I am about to hit level 60 as a Farmer and am wondering what should I do with all these bats.. I thought maybe letting a few dozen loose in Paragon but alas I cannot get into Paragon so I was sad... but then I thought Bats are nice and leftovers is nice... maybe they can share his* mountain ?? So should I provide a bunch of bats for Left to play with in his* mountain retreat ? or wait for someone else to share my bat wealth with ?
Kevs*

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
So I am about to hit level 60 as a Farmer and am wondering what should I do with all these bats.. I thought maybe letting a few dozen loose in Paragon but alas I cannot get into Paragon so I was sad... but then I thought Bats are nice and leftovers is nice... maybe they can share his mountain ?? So should I provide a bunch of bats for Left to play with in his mountain retreat ? or wait for someone else to share my bat wealth with ?
I dare you... :confused:

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Well being the good follower I am I took a stroll through the mountain to make sure no one was up to any foolish business and I was quite surprised when a little bat flittered into and out of my vision -- or was I dreaming again?? hmm... you know what they say about bats - where there is one there are many :) The one thing that did strike me as odd was that there were no cakes lying around... Hmmm.. the mountain definately needs more cake... especially for the bats to eat.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Well being the good follower I am I took a stroll through the mountain to make sure no one was up to any foolish business and I was quite surprised when a little bat flittered into and out of my vision -- or was I dreaming again?? hmm... you know what they say about bats - where there is one there are many :) The one thing that did strike me as odd was that there were no cakes lying around... Hmmm.. the mountain definately needs more cake... especially for the bats to eat.
You monster!

Oudaiesty

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm going to need to ask for rosters of the active members of each town (I'm handling paragon). I guess it would be a good idea to ask the Leaders of each town or a member of their council who handles recruiting. I'm making and maintaining a roster. I've gotten a list from Rapture So far.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Jonsoon
Aryios
Rfgordan
Da_Burg
Joshtsai
Lightningcape
Foul_Beast
Zessus
Snanok567
Tit_jean
Digag
Spartanfan17
Haackv2
Healers
Winters_nyx
Zetro94
Battmeghs
KIERAN_P

A rough draft on who I think is active still in Braavos
Jonsoon Aryios anyone else to add?

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks joshtsai anyone who is on our /town lost members is currently active. I kicked all inactives of two weeks or more last week, so we have somewhere around 40 members.