• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I miss Sanctum.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Back on topic please. Stop talking about player bans.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Bahaha, I think on my second day I was begging for money to travel Herogates to towns? And Brutal gave me a heap, so I went to a bunch of KRS towns, Skyforge, Vault, etc - then take the gate to New Hope or something... And got threatened with death :D man, those were the days.

Anddd, swearing an oath to the KRS, to promise to defend them if they were in need. I was told then that the oath was mostly for show, and that there there wasn't much of a chance I was going to see much fighting on the server after Madlum. Man, things changed with Zeal haha

Sorry, random memories coming through :eek:

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
Lol @iHazBryn tagged me and i happened to notice... so here I'm bored

Sactum

Whitelisted
Dug hole near giant floating city (can't remember the name, not skyforge)
@Brutalacerate found my hole, but was nice and didn't kill me
left hole for the corner of the map
used Zion portal to travel (was the closest city)
killed by @xFinaLx for killing a pig in Zion
recruited by @Punisher79 to join Zion
Built a bunch of things in Zion
Mayor was inactive so left Zion with @malandrops, @Crownz, and @Punisher79
Joined Seagate
Became SIC
Built Tower home, Tavern, Farms, Town hall, Arena, Kainzo Statue, Naval Academy, Airship Docks, Airship, Island Home and lots of roads

Zion

Started first day working on Ironpass with all the people from Seagate
Killing raiders
Digging out the first district in Ironpass (Rogue's District) and having the first livable space.
More raiders
More digging on Rogue's District
Grinding XP
First Master Ranger
More Digging on Rogue's District
Quitting for a few months because of people betraying the town for no real reason
Missed the whole D101 War
Learning that I had to move my entire district up by 5 blocks to accommodate the server railways
Doing so, and redesigning the district in the process
Building The God Breaker
Founding The Forsaken Armada
Assassins of Apherdite
Getting Architect
Helping Building the DragonGuard Spawn (The nexus and a few of the secrets mainly)
Leaving HC

DragonGuard

Played on an alt account
Seeing if playing with a different group of people would make the server fun again
Getting dragoon really early in the map
Deciding it was still the same shit daily (crappy cities and pvp asshats) and left for good

LoL yeh sanctum was my favorite overall

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
Lol @iHazBryn tagged me and i happened to notice... so here I'm bored

Sactum

Whitelisted
Dug hole near giant floating city (can't remember the name, not skyforge)
@Brutalacerate found my hole, but was nice and didn't kill me
left hole for the corner of the map
used Zion portal to travel (was the closest city)
killed by @xFinaLx for killing a pig in Zion
recruited by @Punisher79 to join Zion
Built a bunch of things in Zion
Mayor was inactive so left Zion with @malandrops, @Crownz, and @Punisher79
Joined Seagate
Became SIC
Built Tower home, Tavern, Farms, Town hall, Arena, Kainzo Statue, Naval Academy, Airship Docks, Airship, Island Home and lots of roads

Zion

Started first day working on Ironpass with all the people from Seagate
Killing raiders
Digging out the first district in Ironpass (Rogue's District) and having the first livable space.
More raiders
More digging on Rogue's District
Grinding XP
First Master Ranger
Quitting for a few months because of people betraying the town for no real reason
Missed the whole D101 War
Learning that I had to move my entire district up by 5 blocks to accommodate the server railways
Doing so, and redesigning the district in the process
Building The God Breaker
Founding The Forsaken Armada
Assassins of Apherdite
Getting Architect
Helping Building the DragonGuard Spawn (The nexus and a few of the secrets mainly)
Leaving HC

DragonGuard

Played on an alt account
Seeing if playing with a different group of people would make the server fun again
Getting dragoon really early in the map
Deciding it was still the same shit daily (crappy cities and pvp asshats) and left for good

LoL yeh sanctum was my favorite overall

Ashiira?

You fucking fooled me, at least.

gtastuntdude

Legacy Supporter 7
It was fun yelling at neo to give me 20k coins every week or so :3
Also:
edit.png

I still think this picture xanipher took is the best one of Underdeep.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Sanctum has to be the best times I've had on Minecraft, ever. My first remotely sexy home, my first township, my first big server, and my first time getting to know you guys. Although I won't ever forget Zeal either, leading RoT was amazing too. Both of them leave memories that I won't ever forget.

The only thing is that I can't think of any memories that Dragongarde has left me. Maybe because I'm just not on enough, I don't know. It's just... not as fun. It wasn't that Sanctum was my first experience of everything, and that's why I loved it - that's part of it, yes, but I adored Zeal too.

When I was in Zeal, I was desperate to break the addiction. In Brutal's words, noone can quit Herocrack, haha. I managed to somehow. Just wish I could get back into it now, but it isn't the same.

I guess there's no point crying over spilt milk, but Sanctum is in our memories forever.
Amen

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I loved living as a simple citizen in SF in the waning days of KoE. I know its not exactly 'hardcore', but I did like it alot better when towns were No-PvP. I remember when my fellow SF cit @firebomb428 lured me into the wild outside town and emptied a couple stacks of arrows into me. :mad: All in all though, Zeal and DG are awesome too.

Sanctum to me, was filled with wonder and beautiful city's. You would greet the odd person along a road with a tip of the hat, and move on.

I joined sanctum in march, had no idea what I was doing, bumped into a two guys in the wild, and lived with them for a month or two.

Everyday I would grab some gear, and venture out along a road to see a town. I think I saw every town on that map, and stole every item too :p I was a noob back then and was be proud to pick up some smoothstone slabs from an unopened chest, anything to fill my chests.

The magic of exploring that map cannot be relived for me, Although Zeal was fun as hell, just not in the same way.

DG is no fun to explore. The map generated is pretty shit imo, Plains, tundras, and empty mountains. I've looked at the map, and there is a total of around 4 forests on the entire map.
The towns are built for protection, not beauty, and 95% of them are sealed up so tight that if the insides even look good, you cant tell. I want to walk through the streets of towns like Rens, Newerth, Skyforge and Fiore.

Please builders, make your towns amazing again?
Coming from a new player that sounds amazing!I wish I played back then.

Graink

Portal
I wasn't around during sanctum, (didn't even own minecraft back then) but I wish I was around longer. Zeal was awesome for me because it was my first map. I feel like everyone's first map was their favorite because it was their introduction into the community. It's like when you hear a song, then you hear a cover. The cover's never better if you've heard the original first, but some people prefer the cover to the original.

I guess zeal was just more peaceful for me, everything seemed so balanced and exciting.

Dragongarde is still fun, and I'm thankful to have been able to play with all the cool people around town and who I've known for a while, I just wish my good old buddy @francis pawloski and @bridget pawloski would come back :(

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
I wasn't around during sanctum, (didn't even own minecraft back then) but I wish I was around longer. Zeal was awesome for me because it was my first map. I feel like everyone's first map was their favorite because it was their introduction into the community. It's like when you hear a song, then you hear a cover. The cover's never better if you've heard the original first, but some people prefer the cover to the original.

I guess zeal was just more peaceful for me, everything seemed so balanced and exciting.

Dragongarde is still fun, and I'm thankful to have been able to play with all the cool people around town and who I've known for a while, I just wish my good old buddy @francis pawloski and @bridget pawloski would come back :(
Awwww that''s sad graink :(.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
It was fun yelling at neo to give me 20k coins every week or so :3
Also:
edit.png

I still think this picture xanipher took is the best one of Underdeep.

OMG I remember that town! :D I went there on the last days of the server when griefing was allowed, it was flooded so much! :p

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I remember griefing the giant floating swimming pool above skyforge so it flowed down over the town, then stealing it's diamonds, running to spawn, and killing whoever I saw. ( All on the last day)

aceshooter11

Portal
History as I perceive it

Sanctum
Join Jan. After Madlum War
Joined Teamspeak and entered only channel with people in it Artemis
Get recruited by Sheddi Became a Citizen of Artemis
Became freinds with many other citizens such as
Alexdaparrot, Suungkim, Idkhowtoplay, Hummelz, Sheddi, Wolfgang784, Holyrane, Engel, lexingtonrex and many more citizens of artemis
Start working on Second town of ore Chronus
The MoB / ORE war begins
We call over allies from NROA to help as ambush MoB Adn we chase Bargraphics up a pillor
Help Rebuild Chronus There times after rollbacks
Chronus gets town I become Banker of Chronus at the same time Holyrane becomes banker of artemis
ORE becomes Kingdom
I get banned For minor Greifing of Apherdites castle
I get unbanned
MoB falls after they lose Leadership
Alex, Engel go inactive Sheddi assume command of ORE
Fallenantec Starts the pirates guild the first officail guild of herocraft
I become Habour master of pirates guilds
as soon as stealing was legalized we raided NROA for goods
became freinds with Samsoccer Deadandown Greekcrackshot Atvrider
Sheddi Leaves ORE Greekcrackshot
The pirate guild Battles Bloodline time to time
Pirate Guild helps fend off bloodline at NOE
I Lead a raid on NROA with Samsoccer Deadandown and some other new members of the pirates guild
We kill the queen and the NROA - ORE/Pirate Guild wars begins
Allies such as Rens Abandons ORE in time of war TOP is disbanded
KOE joins the war against ORE
Alex comes back and apple and him make a peace treaty ending the NROA - ORE war
Bloodline get disbanded
After Samsoccer is thourgh out of power of his town in KRS Pirate guild starts daily raids on KRS
Became Mayor of Chronus
Sanctum Slowed down Greek gets king back and most of time spent on warshard till the end

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
For me it was like:

Joined server (after MoB fell, there were still some remnants when I joined)

Brutal gave me his old plot in spawn (they were free anyway)

Lived in the spawn for a week or two

Was recruited by gabizou to Rens

I work with a team of others on the town as it slowly expands to capitol (lots of work)

Seemingly overnight KRS gets kingdom

Formed the Ghast Protection Agency with xexorian and RedEchoRanger and a few KRS citizens, the 4th(ish?) guild in Herocraft, but it was really just a charade to monopolize the nether, it was fun; bases everywhere

Towards the end of days KRS people were the only ones actively online at normal times, in TS as well. So my efforts were definitely not wasted :p late blooming kingdom for sure. I don't remember the daily raids from samsoccer that aceshooter11 was talking about, but it was probably raids on Nagori and Kumo, since they were more raid-able but they could take care of themselves lol (I was never really in the loop with what those towns were up to). I just wish we all stayed together for Zeal, because only the KRS elite went on to Zeal.

aceshooter11

Portal
For me it was like:

Joined server (after MoB fell, there were still some remnants when I joined)

Brutal gave me his old plot in spawn (they were free anyway)

Lived in the spawn for a week or two

Was recruited by gabizou to Rens

I work with a team of others on the town as it slowly expands to capitol (lots of work)

Seemingly overnight KRS gets kingdom

Formed the Ghast Protection Agency with xexorian and RedEchoRanger and a few KRS citizens, the 4th(ish?) guild in Herocraft, but it was really just a charade to monopolize the nether, it was fun; bases everywhere

Towards the end of days KRS people were the only ones actively online at normal times, in TS as well. So my efforts were definitely not wasted :p late blooming kingdom for sure. I don't remember the daily raids from samsoccer that aceshooter11 was talking about, but it was probably raids on Nagori and Kumo, since they were more raid-able but they could take care of themselves lol (I was never really in the loop with what those towns were up to). I just wish we all stayed together for Zeal, because only the KRS elite went on to Zeal.

Im sorry for your confusion The pirate guild raided not samsoccer in was merely after that fact of him being kicked of his own town and lost any ties to the place that stopped us from raiding it out of all the town in KRS rens was the easiest to get in to IMO

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Im sorry for your confusion The pirate guild raided not samsoccer in was merely after that fact of him being kicked of his own town and lost any ties to the place that stopped us from raiding it out of all the town in KRS rens was the easiest to get in to IMO

Ah. I imagine you guys probably raided Kumo the most, since that's the town he was kicked from. I played all the time and never actually experienced a raid on Rens :p Then again there wasn't any pvp in towns anyway, and gabizou was through in LWC'ing all the good stuff lol. Raiding just isn't the same as it once was. I actually liked Zeal for that aspect.