• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I miss Sanctum.

aceshooter11

Portal
Ah. I imagine you guys probably raided Kumo the most, since that's the town he was kicked from. I played all the time and never actually experienced a raid on Rens :p Then again there wasn't any pvp in towns anyway, and gabizou was through in LWC'ing all the good stuff lol. Raiding just isn't the same as it once was. I actually liked Zeal for that aspect.
Meh

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Such beautiful towns were on sanctum and that was without many of the awesome blocks we have access to build with in today's world. Could you imagine a Sanctum even more beautiful than what it was?

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Its not finished yet but beautiful towns you can walk through are not a thing of the past.2012-10-30_23.39.26.png

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
SkyForge and Newerth retain the beauty of the Sanctum Era. For SF, this is partly because the design has changed so very little since then. For newerth, they are all just brilliant architects Symbolite

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
The towns of Sanctum were like no other. That's for sure. Here's some old pics of Rens and Kumo I dug up:

2011-04-16_220817.png

2011-04-04_215427.png

2011-04-04_215341.png

2011-03-27_011652.png

Wish I had more :p

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
These older towns look amazing. So large and area to roam. Looks like a true kingdom. Oh how I wish I could've been
around back then.