• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I miss Sanctum.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
@fiore @rens @newerth @underdeep @seagate @neverast @skyforge @guardia @vault101 @newhope @nova@artemis @nagori @kumo @thatfuckingtownthaticantremeberthenameofthatwasrunbyfarroesanddarroes @noserriouslywhatwasthattown

i miss sanctum.

Anyone know the name of that town?

(i posted this in two different threads cause i was nolstagaling so hard.)[DOUBLEPOST=1365326124,1365326080][/DOUBLEPOST]i just realized i necroed this thread hard....

I don't even know how i got here.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
@fiore @rens @newerth @underdeep @seagate @neverast @skyforge @guardia @vault101 @newhope @nova@artemis @nagori @kumo @thatfuckingtownthaticantremeberthenameofthatwasrunbyfarroesanddarroes @noserriouslywhatwasthattown

i miss sanctum.

Anyone know the name of that town?

(i posted this in two different threads cause i was nolstagaling so hard.)[DOUBLEPOST=1365326124,1365326080][/DOUBLEPOST]i just realized i necroed this thread hard....

I don't even know how i got here.
Thou shalt not question the greatness of Sanctum, for it has led you here!
*Mutter like a madman for another 82 paragraphs*

But yeah. I think we would all <3 Museum maps again. ;)

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
The portals kind of made PvP near non existent.
For crafters/builders. :p

Anytime we got bored we'd go explore other towns for architecture and then get pvp'd by highway bandits near the nexus and the giant parkour hell gates we used to love. Ironee got killed back when I first met her and several of us from the Ghast Protection Agency went and geared up all iron armor and diamond swords then found a little clef under the main road and hid under it then planted ironee up top to bait for us, and we surprisingly found the same campers then swarmed and out numbered them. Good stuff.

That was back before Heroes existed and fighting was fair. Also before the lag from all the other mods we got now and other various things that cause it at random times now.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Also, the portals were mainly protection from townhall to spawn to sell gold, it kept income for cities easier. PVP'ers that wanted to gank people selling gold had to do it while they were mining and before it went into the townhall storage, so it made for more interesting mining trips too. :p

I probably had over 35 to 40 pvp encounters underground during Zeal and the same amount during Dgarde.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Exactly rane! Lol, man sanctum was soo fucking good. Just fucking good, you know? I miss it and will cherish it forever. The game was fucking nice, the mystery was great, all the hidden admin stuff and 'skills' you could unlock by exploring, the hell gates were fucking AWESOME, the pyramids, skaduush's castle thing, i mean, there's so much more to it than any other map. for real. I remember going through hedge mazes for fucks sake LOL

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I watched some youtube videos from early Herocraft. I seems so much fun! I wish I could have known about Herocraft back then :(

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Things are better when we look back on them... because when we do remember things, there's a nice little haze around them that blurs together the edges and makes it look like a dream.

We all love dreams :p

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Things are better when we look back on them... because when we do remember things, there's a nice little haze around them that blurs together the edges and makes it look like a dream.

We all love dreams :p

Then why is it I have liked certain maps, and disliked others?