• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft Launcher: Technic Modpack Available!

Echo3066

Wood
I have the modpack its a little confusing if your new to it but after that its awesome good for Rping as well.

There's something wrong with my Herocraft modpack installation, since it seems to be lacking a few mods, IE the most important ones. The mods that don't appear to be showing up are TabbyChat and the HeroMod. All the others appear to have downloaded and worked fine. It isn't some error where the mods aren't starting up correctly, it's that the mods themselves weren't downloaded at all (I've searched the TechnicLauncher folders). I've tried deleting and reinstalling the Herocraft modpack, but to no avail. Any idea of how to fix this or what is causing it? And if there isn't a clear fix to the problem is there a standalone download available for the HeroMod so I can install it manually?

Virdex_

Stone
Ehy the Technic launcher is for premium-only, can you give me the corret links for the mods?

The launcher can't download the pack, infact, it seams that the url that the pack is trying to download from is non-existant. Herocraftonline.com/Herocraft.zip

serogaiz09

Dirt
что за бред не могу авторизироваться в лаучере
американцы зделайте свой лаучер на сервер и не заморачивайтесь