• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft Launcher: Technic Modpack Available!

There's something wrong with my Herocraft modpack installation, since it seems to be lacking a few mods, IE the most important ones. The mods that don't appear to be showing up are TabbyChat and the HeroMod. All the others appear to have downloaded and worked fine. It isn't some error where the mods aren't starting up correctly, it's that the mods themselves weren't downloaded at all (I've searched the TechnicLauncher folders). I've tried deleting and reinstalling the Herocraft modpack, but to no avail. Any idea of how to fix this or what is causing it? And if there isn't a clear fix to the problem is there a standalone download available for the HeroMod so I can install it manually?

The launcher can't download the pack, infact, it seams that the url that the pack is trying to download from is non-existant. Herocraftonline.com/Herocraft.zip

что за бред не могу авторизироваться в лаучере
американцы зделайте свой лаучер на сервер и не заморачивайтесь